Discussion » Beijing Life » Im from Russia,and i wanna study Turkish.=)

• Shadow
    Shadow wrote:
    <p>Im interested in turkish language, so i need some language partners.</p> <p>Thats it)</p>
  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:
  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Oh IC, you are safe as u into girls:) Godfather is a turkish, JC speaks it fluently too.

Is the software helpful?

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Hmm, I do know one very nice normal Turkish girl in Beijing, but I don't think she's trying to learn Russian... I will do English language exchange with you though ^^

• Yuki
    Yuki wrote:

@DesmondDesmond ,

Help Desmond, i am chinese, i wanna learn Danish, any suggestions?

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Shadow, I do, but I'm not in Beijing, so that doesn't really help much.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@Yuki, I can speak Danish too, I can help you. Am able to speak 25 languages, so you don't worry much about that. WHere do u want to learn it?

• Mya
    Mya wrote:

Turkish is close to Xinjiang Language.

You can learn it from the street lamb shashlik seller!

Start drooling once think about the 羊肉串儿。。。

• Yuki
    Yuki wrote:

@DesmondDesmond ,

are u sure u can teach me?

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Yuki, sure, am serious about what am talking to you. When are we starting the class? Do u want language exchange or private class?

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

The only language I'd like to learn is Russian, I've go church there, Shadow, would u be willing to be my language exchange partner?

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@ Shadow,Oh really?  I like learning languages, we shall make a schedule on how we can study:)

• Klisklass Kjærlighet

Desmond, if u dont mind can I join you aswell? :) I have a basic knowledge about Russian :)

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@Draven, u can join, no problem, but our special class will be at night, but for the day time classes u r welcom

• kö
    wrote:
    去 北洼路···那里是土耳其集散中心···
  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Well, I guess there won't be much problem indeed, as my special class is a night. Though there are two different religions, we have the same father, Allah!

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

God=Allah, the turkish fellow agrees with me:)

• Yuki
    Yuki wrote:

@Desmond,

I have to make sure if you can really speak danish.

Translate this to me first in danish:"   Hey, my name is Yuki, i have been in beijing for 4 years, and right now i own i tanning salon in beijing which is called sunkissed. 

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Hey Yuki, why don't u believe me? Anyway, here is the translation:

Hey my name ice Yuki , to orchard been up to date beijing by years , hoax right now to own to tanning salon up to date beijing which ice called sunkissed

High Priest

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Afroman__Thomas are still alive. Yuki can't believe my in danish proficiency:) Luckily I've passed my test:)

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

ha ha, what languare can u speak Afroman? U see I've got a language partener, try to market yourself, shop yourself around:)

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Why??????? Why? I guess we finalized the agreement already Shadow!:))

• kö
    wrote:
    北洼路···一般他们都是外国语大学的学生···
  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@Shadow, I just can't understand, what's wrong with night classes? Night isn't part a day?

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Luke, good u like that:) U can learn more languages with that tool. Afroman, there are a lot of languages in Africa I guess, which ones do u speak?:)

• Yuki
    Yuki wrote:

@Desmond ,

Are you kidding me? do dont speak danish at all....

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@Yuki, u couldn't get what I wrote in Danish? That's Danish! Ask Afroman or Moming, they will assure u that what I translated to you is Danish

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

So what kind of muslim are u Shadow? u might be just an Arabic then

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@Shadow, I have quoran. I know that a real muslim has to pray more times in a wear, and as a lady, you've got to wear Burqa. But, as u don't wear burqa, and u don't pray more times in a day, that's y I questioned ur islamism claim. Do u  get me?

• Klisklass Kjærlighet

eh...its not really necessary :) come on its 2011, everything changes so as the religious system, only people from middle east are pretty strict other than that, its just depends on the person :) I DONT PRAY, i just believe :)

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Well, Shadow and Draven are driving fallacy, good you are in China if not you should have got smacked and stone. Either you are muslim or you are not. You just have gone astray and that's all.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Desmond, Saudi Arabia's version of Islam is not necessarily the same as the Soviet Union's version of Islam. Personally, I prefer the Soviet Union. But since you asked, yes, that was perfect Danish. And I would know, because I speak it as well as you do.

• Klisklass Kjærlighet

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.