Discussion » Nonsense » "The Office Plankton and the Online Tourette S

• The War
    The War wrote:
    <p>Today, i am glad to offer the new and interesting thread to all of you.<br /><br />"The Office Plankton and the Online Tourette Syndrome".<br /><br />*No real names, all coincidences to real persons are accidental*<br /><br />At the beginning, i want to remind everyone that my English level is not so good, and if i had more time and patience, and more knowledges in English i will make then the most popular thread here ever. So please feel free to comment and share with your thoughts.)<br /><br />Internet gave us a lot of neologisms. I hope, everyone is familiar with the word "neologism", but anyway i will explain it specially for the people with low intelligence level. Neologism means the new word in language.<br /><br />One of such popular neologism is "Office Plankton". What is "Office Plankton"?<br /><br />The portrait of typical "office plankton" representative.<br />Looser in his/her youth, now 20-40 years old, 500-2000 usd income, high education. Probably already married. Driving a car, bought in credit, or use bus/subway. Rent apartament, or lives in apartament bought in credit or even lives with parents. Usual 8 hours/day boring work, 5 working days in week.<br />Dont have many perspectives in career, satisfied with what he/she already got.<br />Favorite hobbies: any kind of computer games, instant internet browsing, online forums, drink beer and meet with same level friends in weekends.<br />Less sports, less reading, less educating. <br />Drinking amd smoking - yes.<br />So he/she is just a small working detail in the big capitalistic machine, very usually without any perspectives. Usual boring office routine life.</p>
  • Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

This is never gonna stop, isn't it... ?

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

只要我們理他,他就不會消失。”別喂搞亂分子“的那個圖片到哪里去了?

• Simen Wangberg

Oops, sorry. I was too busy working at my unfulfilling 9-to-5 office job to read all of this retarded bullshit.

News flash, cock-knocker - those of us stuck behind a computer 40 hours a week still find time to enrich our lives through other means. I compose and play music, I study Chinese, I chillax with my girlfriend & other friendly types and have meaningful discussions on a variety of topics.

What I don't do, though, is sit down and write several hundred word screeds about a segment of the population that I obviously have no connection to or knowledge of.

If you were trying to prove how AWESOME you are for not being one of these "Office Plankton" that you're going on about, you have utterly failed. Cos no one else is spending as much time on the forums as you are at this point.

• Simen Wangberg

Shit. Looks like I "fed the mess elements", or at least, that's what my translator is telling me.

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

He is under some kinda acuteconfusionalstate 

Ming, I really hope there is a psychiatrist... 

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

Newbie, 

You need a place called BLOG or HOSPITAL...

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Mike, 那些mess elements叫trolls。我估計這個搞亂分子不會認字,不會喜歡讀國語……

• Simen Wangberg

哈哈哈. 我的翻译软件不太精确. In any case, we're still feeding the mess element, so I'm just gonna stop here.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

子曰豬把大蔥插到鼻子裏面。

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

装大象。。。

• Simen Stensvoll

good job,ming

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

嘻嘻,就是吧!

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

senseless!!!!! what would be of the captain dramatic without the trolls? How would you can show your high moral without them? trolls are the leitmotiv of many people in that forum, so schsss.... keep silent and go to fight against the trolls, play your role....knight, troll, princess, rogue, peasant, whore, priest....whatever, only don´t overact and don´t take all this too serious

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

Shall we start a pillow fight while "JJ" is away? lol....

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

@ 阿姆雷特 yep can be XD and also, maybe, the role of bukkake guy/girl..... wait, buaghhh!!!! so dirty

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.