Discussion » Health & Fitness » Teaching children to masturbate might be a good wa

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:
    <p><span><span>Following the report about a British boy who became a father at the age of 13, a recent report on sex education that revealed middle school students in Foshan, Guangdong Province starting dating and having sexual experiences at 13 has sparked a storm of controversy.<br /><br />The report surveyed more than 1,000 middle school students and found 2.8 percent of respondents admitting they had had sexual experiences, and even 13-year-old children have had sexual experiences, the Nanfang Daily reported yesterday.</span></span></p> <p><span><span>As am seeking ways on preventing this issue among teens in my congregation, a church member suggested me that teaching children to masturbate might be a good way to reduce the likelihood of teen pregnancy. Do you agre or disagree? support your ideas.</span></span></p> <p><span><span>High Priest__<em>Women Advocate</em><br /></span></span></p> <p><span><span><br /></span></span></p>
  • Simen Wangberg

Chinese sex education (or lack thereof) has been massively out of wack for awhile now. Increased teen pregnancy/STD/HIV rates, so on and so forth. No big surprise there - kids here are just as horny and curious as their Western counterparts, but lack any kind of real knowledge about the stuff.

This might be a language issue, but I don't really think you should teach your "congregation" TO masturbate. That just sounds odd.

What you could (and definitely should) do is teach them that masturbation is not wrong or evil - but is actually totally fine and a very healthy practice that can give them multitudes of benefits, from reduced chances of prostate cancer in men to a heightened knowledge of how their body works.

I'd wager that most of the kids are doing it anyway, but it doesn't hurt to tell them WHY it's a good thing, apart from the fact that it feels awesome. Agree agree agree.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Good point Mike. Clint, u meant both hands?

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Yes, Tomoko brings up a great point. Some teachers are completely unqualified (to the extent that they should be ashamed to take money for what they do). I have heard that even when sexual education is in the course syllabus, the teachers won't teach it, and will just stand there awkwardly until the class ends.

I never had the pleasure of sexual education classes in China, but in our language classes the teachers did try to teach us "push, don't queue, because there are too many people," and "it's good that we're racist against Japanese people."

• Simen Wangberg

"even for myself, i feel shamed to talk about such thing."

This is the problem. It seems like Chinese youth are led to believe that anything concerning their sexuality is a dark, shameful secret and should be left out of health discussions. That's a grave error y'all.

But news flash: everyone has sexual thoughts and desires. Everybody! And it's totally cool and healthy to think about and learn more about that stuff.

And yeah, it's not all fun and games and shit, there's tons of responsibility and self-control that have to be exercised when it comes to sexual matters. But that's the point - if you're not educated about it, and think it's supposed to be like this phantom menace that's only dealt with when absolutely necessary, then that's when the actual social problems come into play.

A lack of education combined with a culture that regards sexual thoughts and activity as "shameful" will only end in disaster for everyone.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Tomoko, you are wrong. Sex is dark and bad. None of your friends have had sex. Actually, you are the only Chinese girl who has had sex before marriage.

And even though most Chinese girls think the same thing, it will never inhibit them from doing it. So schools need to stop hiring fucknuts that are ashamed to talk about sex, and start hiring teachers.

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

Oooops...  wrong place for me.....

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Stephanie, come an enter to our Church, this is really a wrong place for u.

Moming, you seem to know Tomoko so well, did she have sex b4 marriage? I agree, schools need teachers

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Preaching to the choir, much, Archbishop?

• Min Liu
    Min Liu wrote:

sex..blablabla..old topic keeps goin on and on..haha

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Preaching the choir, sabbath school teens.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Who needs to be taught how to masturbate? Especially WLIB users! We're all Internet users. We're all wankers. Even Stephanie.

I think the real problem is that kids aren't being taught to simply talk about sex in an honest, positive, and respectful way. Not necessarily without laughing, either. Sex is actually pretty fucking hilarious if you do it right.

But just as with drug abuse education, it's ineffective for teachers to use scare tactics, half-truths, and condescending morality. Kids aren't dumb. When figures of authority lie to them even a little bit, they forget everything they've been taught and set off to learn things the hard way.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Once parents teach to their kids that sex is negatice, dark and black as Tomoko  mentioned, it's affect someone's all lives even at home while married they would still have this negativity in their mind...

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

@Tomoko, nope, I'm quite sure. No girls have sex before marriage. Otherwise, someone would say something about it, right?

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

Masturbating ? What is that?

• 随便叫兽
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

Tomoko, you're priceless.

Ms. Stephanie, can you translate for me?

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

Mo Ming, hahahhaha...  what do you think?

It has been clearly translated by Dando...

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Stephanie, I'm afraid she might not understand sarcastic troll 話.

Clint, it seems like you had good parents. Did they by any chance not want you though?

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

SHE? you meant Dando She?

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Ms. Stephanie, of course not. I know Dando understands troll, and 我能分清他和她. I was referring to Tomoko.

Tomoko,你好,我叫莫明。I am a wizard. 很高興認識你。

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

............... c'mon...............

That's not a sarcasm troll to innocent tomoko...

I only troll guys.... bad ones....

Hi mo ming, Im troll baby.. nice to meet you in person someday in the near future...

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@ Andy. If God is on our side those against' us will be weakened:) Thanks. But Andy, is this a revelation or falacy? I didn't know that__Masturbatation is a born gift teenagers or human beings I don't think it's a gift... what u said is not different from what Kent Said: Sex can wait! Masturbate! It's in your hands! I laughed over this one:)

Masturabation should tell each one here that you should get married  (and that God has not given you the largely unwanted gift of singleness) 

Andy, be careful with ur words, we've got innocent gals around:) We don't want to spoil Tomoto, she still a virgin as parents never talked to her over sex...Mo Ming knows more about that, Steph just confirmed. John Constantine am I right?

High Priest__Women Advocate

• Ekki
    Ekki wrote:

你们废话真多!

• 随便叫兽
  • High Priest
  • Monica Jakobsen

some sick shit man....

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

CLint: I still think Bill Clinton could have done better than Lewinski. I was disappointed to say the least.

Can please break iit down> I couldn't get u well.

It's a nice book he wrote, some find it boring, but I enjoyed it. It just shows how men can't be perfect as he stated. But he is such a nice person, I like him.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Ha ha, what about Jone? ha ha, I can see u and Bill have different taste then Clint

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

ha ha, Andy, who was cleaning the oval  office then? I think when she put on wheight, her appearance deteriorated. But anyway, only Bill himself knows ho Monica taste, Andy & Clint  am sure if u tasted, u won't throw up, but swallow.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

That's a good one Andy, you are right, everyone has his own position that help shoot the bullets:) As long as she likes it too, why not?

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@ Andy, my apologies. As everyone is violent so I confused that you are a socialite.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Harmonious, you just like to watch, or you want to join in? We can have 3p...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.