Discussion » Beijing Life » why work makes more and more people "homing

• Tomoko
    Tomoko wrote:
    <p>when i was in college, i never spend so much time in dormitory when no class on schedule. i did sports, music and hanging out with friends...life was colorfull.but since i started work, i become less and less willing to go out, do sports, watch movie... even i feel boring, what have changed me?</p>
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahahaha ... blame it on modern technology, which bringspeople "closer" together, without the need to step outside to be together ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... in general, people makes decision because of some "good" reason (perhaps more than one), and even if it might be a bad reason to others, it will have to be a very good one to you, so the fact that you dont want to go out, it normally means that nothing outside the door is more attractive than staying inside ...

So, try to find out this "reason" and then try to change your mind about how "good" this reason might be, and then you will see that there is a better reason to go outside ...

Hope that helps :)

• Micky
    Micky wrote:
    Come and learn oral English with us, you'll make new friends and see something to take you out every other day. pls visit our website :- www.jienaeducation.com regards

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.