Discussion » Film & TV » the good opportunity to be show on TV in US

• Ruiqiangvon
    Ruiqiangvon wrote:
    <p>hello</p> <p>everybody, it's nice to meet you here.</p> <p>&nbsp;</p> <p>I am from BON which it the Blue Ocean Network (BON), a free-to-view cablecast and satellite channel, is universally available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via satellite dish across the United States, Canada, Mexico, and the Caribbean. BON is also available on Time Warner Cable system in New York City, Bergen County New Jersey, and Hawaii.</p> <p>&nbsp;</p> <p>And I am the director of Programme"China Tales"</p> <p>China Tales is a kind of show that the western people who are travelling or living in China share their own China&rsquo;s stories(especially the Chinese cities&rsquo; stories) to show the Northern Americans the unique China&rsquo;s geography and humanity feature from their western interesting perspective.</p> <p>&nbsp;</p> <p>Format: One on One talk show, broadcast twice per week, each episode 30m, Language English</p> <p>&nbsp;</p> <p>Guest: the westerners who can speak fluent English or the Native English Speakers, who are willing to share their own stories during they are living or travelling in China for either short term or long term.</p> <p>&nbsp;</p> <p>So we are very pleasant to invite you to come to our studio to join our show to show you personality and your amazing and interesting stroies..</p> <p>&nbsp;</p> <p>If any of you are interesting in the opportunity, please contact me!!</p> <p>here is my e-mail: fengruiqiang@bon.tv or fengruiqiang@hotmail.com</p> <p>&nbsp;</p> <p>Or you can browse our website at www.bon.tv to get more information!</p>
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

What percentage of your advertising revenue do you pay to your "guests"? Or do you pay a flat hourly rate?

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.