Discussion » Film & TV » Fu**ing important

• Lean M.
    Lean M. wrote:
    <p>Hi,<br />just got back to bj city,<br /><br />Thing is,<br />I am doing a independent 2-day short-documentation tomorrow on the 14th and on the 15th.<br />I urgently need someone who would assist me in doin it, would be great peacocking as well LOL.<br />We would meet at 11:00 Tomorrow, and will be shooting until 21:00. Will treat u for dinner.<br />Next day we would meet a lil earlier like 5:00 lol, no serious, will treat u for brunch, it would be a great adventure for u guys, so let me know immediatly.</p>
  • Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

You steal my words Andy.. 

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Lean, would you like to share why this would be interesting to us, and what kind of help you need?

• Kari Notland
    Kari Notland wrote:

It depends on what you want in life.

If you wanna get into the movie/tv business thats one way to go, if not you are right of course and this offer would not have given you any advantages, despite an adventure and a way to get to know a bunch of interesting people.

All the pros I needed for that documentary I had, I wont spend budget on someone who doesn't have a decent amount of  knowledge in that profession.

Point of view I guess.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... this is really for someone who has (strong) interest, or at least a tiny bit of curiosity, and two days of free time, but dont care much about making money ... perhaps a college or uni student who is on holiday?

Lean M. ... I suggest, if you or your friend can "Chinese", have a look at RenRen or Kaixin, you might find someone interested in this field ...

• Kari Notland
    Kari Notland wrote:

never expected something else. Then a student or I would not have written something like that on a forum like that. Never though of finding professionals here, but I do found a bunch who think of them as one. or what do u understand by assisting?

But from what I experienced, there are a bunch of people out there, who finished their bachelor in a filmschool and expect to get a paid job in the media right away.

Not gonna work like that.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.