Discussion » Nonsense » Why do white men love asian women?

• Yuki
    Yuki wrote:
    <p>One quesion: &nbsp; Why do white men love asian women?</p>
  • Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

that is so not true I guess... 

hehe...

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

because men love easily, we are full of love, guns of love, if we can spread it among cars, sports, jobs.... why not also in a empty concept like  -asian women-??

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@Adolfo, I don't think Men love easily. The decree of lust for men is to high, that's not love or u were implying making love easily. in that case u r right

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Yuki, see what Spire wrote above.

White men love Asian women for the same reason that we love white women, which is the same reason that Asian men love Asian women.

Whatever the hell that reason is though, I'll be damned if I know.. they're just so sweet and cute and bangable.

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

@ Desmond. bees go from flower to flower, like men. 

• Hanna Sandvoll Berntsen

it's not only because they are here and there are many of them. Quite a few western guys have an asian fetish... Personally, I like the eyes, the hair and the big round face :D

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

"One quesion:   Why do white men love asian women?"

I'm glad you've only got one, because I don't think we could endure another.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Dando....

Hehehehehheehehe.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Chairman Andy ;

and my great friends from Wlib, and to all my fellow church members of this great forum, with profound gratitude and great humility, I accept your nomination to be the Archibishop of the Universal Church.

Thank you

High Priest__Women Advocate

• Ms. Stephanie
  • Albulena Imeri
    "Chinese girls like people with black skin. There are lots of couples. " So true. And that kid looks like a player.
  • pommie
    pommie wrote:

Asian women are EXTREMELY prejudiced against black men. Everyone knows this.

Just look at the figures:

http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/your-race-affects-whether-people-write-you-back/

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

John Constatino, you have brought much joy to this forum during these last days, without mentioning much frustration also as well.

U have condemned other guys making comments regarding sex and fucking business, but as far as I've noticed, u are second second to non, u should be proud over that.

I would like to reiterate here that, once we judge human being by the size of their manhood, the world is going down the hill in the valley  by the fast train.

Black people came from countries with hard life level. Most of them have manly character, but sometimes they dont have good manners. if you will live half of your life in the country, where it is easy to hear gun fire everyday, will you be the best example of good manners?

Most of the people in here would agree with me that when it comes to manners, you've much of them:) no argument for that. But display those manners even to ladies here,

So lets compare the usual white weirdo guy and black guy. White guy can have good manners but his looking is more related to looser. Girls like dangerous guys. So black ones will surely dominate over the white weirdos. Plus, there is well-known stereotype about black men huge dicks. Girls are also living creatures, and they are interested in exploring this legend.

How big is dick? which color do u classify urself?

As for me, i prefer nice girls with good brains. I dont have this "Asian rush" syndrome. I had enough experience at my home, and enough experience here. I dont care about nationality. But, soon i will be about 30, and i started to think that it will be better to have my own nationality child with white skin, white hairs and blue eyes. I know, that possibly online morons will throw a lot of online crap to me, but even they want to have the own nationality child.

Brain? I guess you are not talking about meathead they accused u to have.

What I would like you to know is that, racial superiority is a mere pigment of the imagination. Be nice to whites, because they need you rediscover humanity_DT

I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality.... I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word.  Martin Luther King, Jr.

But overall, I hereby congrats you for much of your contributions.

High Priest, Women Advocate &Citizen of the world

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

Oh, by the way John: you're a shit fucking tiny cocked meat head. Go drink a pint of cuntslop you web toed gooch-sniffer 

Love,
    Yours truly 

• kö
    wrote:
    coz we are yellow..they are white
  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Kieran, welcome on board. Afroman, John as an answer for you

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

YJ, welcome back, how was the trip? Afroman, she doesn't care. Asian girls r just beautiful

• Ref Afear
    Ref Afear wrote:

why asian men love white women?

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Ha ha ha, We don't stop evangelizing, we still need more souls to be converted. So YJ, don't worry, you can still join our Universal church, Coper also.

YJ. Sure, I do like korean stuff, btw, I like Kim Chi and Kim bab

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

If there is anyone out there who still doubts that Wlib  is a place where all things are possible; who still wonders if the dream of our forum is alive in this time; who still questions the power of our contribution, tonight is your answer.

I dedicate this award to all the ladies who supported me in this fight.

Thanks bedtyger

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

Well, like we both know, people at online forums are not the same as in real life.

You are looser no matter where you are, hypocrite John...  

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

lose

loose

loser

looser

Sorry, but that was getting annoying.

• DonkeyTonk
    DonkeyTonk wrote:

If I was in Australia, I'm sure I'd like Ausie girls.

If I were in India, I'm sur eI'd like Indian Girls.

If I were in Russia, I'm sure I'd like Russian girls.

If I were in Brazil, I'm sure I'd like Brazillian girls.

If I were n Japan, I'm sure I'd like Japanese girls.

See the pattern?

• Jenelyn Tambago

My dear Jenny,

the girl in this post is assuming that all white guys love asian girls. And that's just dumb. You can go around the world and some will think asian people are nasty. They think of asian as dirty. But in taste there is nothing written, as you saw, a lot of Swiss like asian girls hahahahaha.
    That kinda love is as I saw in a movie, called "Asian Fever" but it comes in different tastes too...I'm into Japan Flavor xD

• Black Boy In The Building Tonight

@ YUKU !!

I totally understood and I perfectly appreciate to see chinese lover go to their men and white boys because the blacks cannot collect also the girls of the Chinese men. First : Black Man And Some asia girls born in Asia I think that we do not have the same style  as Asia girls who born out of Asia and two : we have not the same mind like our love is higher .

So come back to what i said that we black men cannot coolect all the girl in this world :

Why White girls , Black girl , .....Yellow girls in USA are dating Black Men  especially with Africain Boys ?

Because :: Today, we are living in an age where white girls are dating black men. Some decades ago, this would have been unheard of. There are many reasons why white girls are dating black men and defying the barriers of culture and race. First, though let us examine some of the stereotypes that exist both for the white community and the black community. White people have been seen as the more superior race This is mainly because their societies have really developed and many white societies of the world are richer compared to black societies. The black man has had a reputation of crime and being the person to serve the white man. This is a slavery mentality which has not been fully eliminated even today. Because of these different stereotypes, the dating scene has been keen to keep the whites away from blacks and blacks away from whites. Since white girls are going for black men, it is interesting to look at the reasons why....................

.........White girls are dating black men because of the cultural awareness that has prevailed over the last few years. Blacks and whites have had opportunities to learn about each other. This has led to the realization that we are all humans and part of the same world. Apart from cultural integration, white girls are dating black men because they compliment each other. This is to say that girls have found interesting attributes or qualities in black men that really make their lives better. Another reason is the fact that society especially the American community, has found a way to make all people almost equal. Economically, blacks have the same struggles as well as whites and for this reason, they have been equalized helping them identify each other as people in the same boat. The wave of young people and new ideologies has really contributed a lot also. Young people are no longer holding conservative ideologies and they have really warmed up to all members of society..........

...........Another reason why white girls are dating black men is for the open secret that black men are brilliant. I'm sure you must have heard that a black man has been reinforced with special skill when it comes to bedroom matters. Black men sell like hot cakes for this reason. Perhaps it is their tough exterior that makes them who they are. Black men are undoubtedly the coolest men in the world. For this reason, all girls whether black or white will want to associate with them. No matter the reason, it is vital for you to look beyond color and really judge a person for who they really are. This way, you are going to enter into relationships that cut across race, tribe, nationalities and even cultures. One last reason why more white girls are going for black men is the Hollywood hype. More and more stars are being seen dating cross culturally. Apparently, all people will emulate this trend. Love is something that never ceases to amaze and it really does not matter where you love from but, the person you are in love with.

Thank you John !!! Love each other and Respect each other .

• Yuki
    Yuki wrote:

1, If i want  a guy who can help me to solve all the problems and do all the things, then i will choose a Chinese guy.

2, If i want a guy to satisfie with my physical needs or sex life, then i will choose a Black guy.

3, If i want a husband and get married, then i will choose a White guy.

Dont have to ask me why, think about it by urslef.

• Amalie Sæverud

hahaha, the tread is all yours, don't hurry! it's the only wonderland right now on the forum! Go on, I 'd like to be entertained!

• Amalie Sæverud

thank you for the tips!  :)

.... U are very welcome Sweet Little Angel ... :)

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

Whew.... Thank God..

Whatever... :-)

@yuku..YOU DO NOT DESERVE A GOOD , HANDSOME AND PERFEST BLACK MAN, SOORY .

AND THEY WILL NEVER TRY TO CATCH U, im sorry.

• Yuki
    Yuki wrote:

@Black Boy In The Building Tonight , I said IF.  That doesnt mean i am looking forward to find a guy right now.

Black Boy In The Building Tonight

Black Boy In The Building Tonight wrote:

Posted 2 hours ago

@yuku..YOU DO NOT DESERVE A GOOD , HANDSOME AND PERFEST BLACK MAN, SOORY .

AND THEY WILL NEVER TRY TO CATCH U, im sorry.

This is just your own opinion, i dont mind, because you dont know me anyway.

I prefer white girls, or maybe i should say western girls cause i don't really care if they are black or white or yellow. The culture is more important to me... Western girls are also better in bed than chinese

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

hmmmm....  you are right Philip......

Well, generally speaking... There are exceptions from the rule...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Oh, this thread. Again. Still. Nothing quite like bigotry dressed up as romantic multi-culturalism, eh? This is an old topic that should have been put to rest a long time ago. The premise is based on a particular observation: you see a lot of white dudes with asian chicks in Beijing. Maybe that's because 99% of the females in this city are Asian.

Duh.

What about this phenomenon is difficult for people to understand?

This would be a worthy topic of discussion in countries where Asians are not the majority. There, it would be weird for a white guy to exclusively date Asian girls. Why would someone want to limit their options like this? But that's a big ugly can of worms that has more to do with those white guys feeling threatened by feminism and the women's movement than with a serious appreciation for Asian culture.

@Black Boy, you're being rude to the OP and your arguments lack relevance and substance to the topic. White chicks going for black guys has no relation with white guys going for Asians.

Furthermore, the "black guys are good in bed" myth was actually invented by racist white guys as a polite way of insulting you. The subtle implication being that if you're good at athletics, then you're bad at everything else. Moreover, this stereotype was historically used to justify the subjugation of white women. Women in the southern USA had to be "protected" from the temptation of black sexuality.

It sounds nice to say "black guys are good at this or that", but when you repeat these positive stereotypes, you're helping to promote the negative ones. Nobody would have taken Obama seriously if he took advantage of these convenient illusions.

The conclusion: Obama has a huge willie and he's good in bed and he loves cheap asian girls from Kai bar...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Phillip, Y'know, I think we only say that white girls are better at sex in order to make the Asian girls feel insecure, so that they will try harder. It's a dirty trick.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

^ lack substance and relevance to the topic

^ White women in the southern USA

Shit, it's so late it's early. I'm going to bed. In b4 some dumbass accuses me of racism again.

I don't think it's a dirty trick. From my experience western girls are better but they are also slutty in a different way, if you know what i mean. Chinese girls are victims while western girls have a confident way of being slutty. It's a more equal relationship with a western girl because they don't have that cultural inferiority complex that many Chinese have (yes, also the psycho nationalists who read Global Times)...

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Alright people! Let's us not live by stereotype. What we are discussing angels sex  doesn't bring us anywhere.

There is not such white, black, yellow purple, green race. This world is filled with only one RACE, and that's human race. As Afroman advice one lady here, follow your mind. If you like white or black or yellow, be free to love coz love doesn't have bounderies.

When u look at it carefully, ladies, white, black, yellow green, red are the same. They all have:

2 beautiful headlights in front,
    2 great bumpers at the back,
    Self-lubricating when hot,
    Finger touch ignition,
    Automatic engine oil change every month,
    Any type of pistons fit,
    Multiple seating styles & adjustments,
    Great accessories,
    Highest mileage: 9 months with just 5 ml refill

High Priest__Women Advocate__Citizen of the world

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

U welcome Afroman:)

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I'm afraid I don't know what you mean, Dr. Phil. I grew up buttfuck nowhere Midwestern USA, so it wasn't until I came to China that I met girls who'd surprise-tickle my balloon knot during an ONS.

I don't like to generalize, though. At the point where a person's got enough experience to say they've got a scientifically valid random sample, their dick would have quite a random sampling of STDs.

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

because we are spoiled by them.

@Dando: oh yeah, never use a condom in China. The government says that no one has AIDS so it must be true... Perhaps I should say European girls instead of western...

Hello @Dando ! Can you hear me ?

Listen to me !! We all know who is insulting much more in This side , Its not you ? Did you see my writing with insults ?   

This is what you said up there : Furthermore, the "black guys are good in bed" myth was actually invented by racist white guys as a polite way of insulting you.

The difference between me and you it is : the only moment when I open my mouth it is in front of the dentist, while you ! the only moment when you close your mouth it is during your sleep. And if it was only you who mug yr hands and use this webside  here as white boy i will never took my time and  to look at this site ...

And I know the fact you are insulting all the time its not yr habits but its in your blood .. A Black Man telling you that .. and you never see me insult ...

So you cannot stop this and you .......

And you always want to see real Man push the dirt off his  jersey than go for the cup
    or the trophy or the ring, champion no matter what you do because when they got the belt and the ring , people with their  poppin bottles, taking pictures look around
    as soon as you are going to fall down all the haters pass a judgement
    surprise..

• Ms. Stephanie

Give that Stop then put it on His mouth ...cuz..... Im pop already .... and cuz.......

...........The difference between me and DANDO it is : the only moment when I open my mouth it is in front of the dentist, while DANDO ! the only moment when DANDO close HIS mouth it is during your sleep

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

yup yup... you are right... please calm...Black Boy...

I don't really get what your guys talking about here, but whatever, let's chill....

Peace....

http://www.yinyuetai.com/video/29698

IF YOU ARE LISTENING A MUSIC ! PLEASE DONT LISTEN THE SONG BUT LISTEN WHAT THE SINGER SAYING , ITS VERY IMOPRTANT ...

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

It's hammer time.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Oh that was way too late to come in after Ms. Stephanie's post.

• Yuki
    Yuki wrote:

The topic was about :" why do white men love asian women?

Then it turns to sensitive discussions about racist, black, good in bed or sex. 

Every time when people say some even so small things about black people, then they get so sensitive, they will thought:" oh, u racist.

I dont wanna be racist, but if you guys keep being so sensitive, that makes me afriad to talk to you. 

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

Nice one... 阿姆雷特

I become a Purple Man....

• Simen Stensvoll
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

Hmm, Minimy, it looks like we are all a mix of the three races then...

I appreciate this chinese face but i hope its not Yuku face for sure .

ooopp.. Yuki , sorry its not Yuku

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

It's funny, although I normally think only the face matters, I find my white self staring mostly at that lovely set of knockers...

Maybe there is truth to that race stuff.

• Yuki
    Yuki wrote:

How about the boob , the ass and the cleanliness ?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Black Boy, Yeah, you were being rude by telling Yuki she was undeserving, and also with your last comment. Not that I care whether she's offended or not, since she's perpetuating the same ignorant stereotypes as you are. Note that I'm not on her side, as in my first post I said that the thread topic was a stupid question in the first place.

And where do you get off telling me I talk too much when you showed up ranting about silly crap that has no relation to the thread topic? Wanna do a word count?

Let me make myself a little more clear: "Black guys are good at sex" is a stereotype. "Black people like fried chicken and watermelons" is a stereotype. "Black people are good at sports" is a stereotype. "Black people have big dicks" is a stereotype. "Black people are less intelligent than white people" is a stereotype."Black people are violent" is a stereotype.

More stereotypes about other races: "Chinese are good at math," "Jews are good with money," "Mexicans are lazy," "White people have no rhythm and eat bland food," and so on.

Some stereotypes are positive.

Some are negative.

Some appear to be true in many or even a majority of cases.

Regardless of whether they're positive or negative, true or false, they are all racist statements, because they are all judgements about people based on their skin color rather than the contents of their character or their specific abilities. Even stereotypes that seem to be based on observable biological traits tend to fall apart when subjected to scientific scrutiny. Yes. Even penis size. Sorry bro, but there is more variation within each ethnic group than between each ethnic group.

Get it?

If not, talk to Afroman and Desmond. They know what I'm talking about.

Let this thread die, please. Otherwise I'm going to have to write another "Chinese Chick & White Dick" column for the frontpage.

(I'm the dick)

• Yuki
    Yuki wrote:

@Dando Z 单独子:

Oppps, you forgot mention that :" Black people selling drugs in Sanlitun" is also a stereotype. 

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Yuki,

ಠ_ಠ

• StrawberryIceCream

From shadow's comment, I feel like to be a white woman now. How free!

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Good said upstaires Dando, the threat got twisted has Afroman said. People have got to move and live beyond skin colors and stereotype. The world is made of one race, and that race is Human race.

Shadow, you still can treat your man or men in case u got multiple ones like king or kings too. Are u a romantic girl:)

"You don't fight racism with racism, the best way to fight racism is with solidarity."Bobby Seal.

"Even the most blatant bigots, when made aware of their racism, can change." Charles R. Ridley

High Priest

• Saint - Spartacus

Dando Z 单独子

can you endure anne hathaway or natali portman or even bijork whatever in frond of u ? i guess you can't neither

• Ms. Stephanie
  • Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

我刚看了2集gossip girl,打算睡觉前过来看两眼。 嘿嘿。。。

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

好像我需要注册一下吧?

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

好!!!!!! 

• High Priest
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Was I being too subtle in criticizing Yuki? Because she and Yes Sir seem to have missed the joke and the point.

@Yes Sir, Your insults are as impotent in French as they are in English.

While human trafficking is a real problem in China, the article you posted is shitty propaganda. It's obvious that they didn't do any real reporting if they didn't even clarify what specific drug or drugs were involved.

Run along now. You're embarrassing yourself. Again.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Saintro,

"can you endure anne hathaway or natali portman or even bijork whatever in frond of u ? i guess you can't neither"

Hehe. I think the better question is whether or not they could endure my lustful gaze or colorful sense of humor.

Even if I had a significant preference for Asians, and I don't, I'd be a moron to turn down a willing and attractive white chick.

• Bendik Johansen

Science has found that the main factor in men's attraction to women is a small waist.

Love? well Chinese girls are not as picky as western women,

who generally have a huge "sense of entitlement". I simply couldnt afford them, never "good enough".

I married A Chinese girl half my age and we couldnt be happier. Why?

Because shes happy!

Western women have priced themselves right out of the market.

• Saint - Spartacus

i do not agreen with Skip Lunch , coz that view for Western women are too much stereotype, lots of are very kind and i can't see much difference from them compare to chinese woman, ps: some of them more brave and respectable

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

You're utterly full of shit, Skip. Not even 100 years ago, a wide waist was considered desirable for the purposes of reproduction. Don't dress your preferences as scientific. You wouldn't know science if it stuck a cold thermometer up your ass.

As for your disparaging comments about western women, I think you'd better check yourself for your own shit, mate. Western women aren't spoiled or entitled just because they don't accept your tired assed notions of traditional gender roles. And there are plenty of righteously kickass tiger ladies here in China who're of a similar mind. Consider yourself lucky.

• Yuki
    Yuki wrote:

Oh, this tread is not die yet? 

Ok, i dont wanna talk about thing about this anymore. lets say something happy...

Does anyone going to the networking event in Punk, The opposite house tonight? I will be there and give people Free tanning sessions.  :)

Link:  http://www.jasmine-beijing.com/EInetworking4.htm

• Martin Reppe
    Martin Reppe wrote:

funny topic in my opinion b/c that easy to catch asian girls  

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

just get laid by whoever you wanna...

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

That's a strong statement Stephanie. U like your shooting bullets way:)

• Synne Asheim Haga

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.