Discussion » Dating & Romance » Face Or Body....!!!!

• Deejay
    Deejay wrote:
    <p><span style="font-size: small;">One of my freind asked me a question that &nbsp;What do you think that it's more important for a girl to have a Nice face or nice body? .... i am bit confused that women external beauty doesnt last forever so on which thing we should go.... what do you think girls and especially guys....</span></p>
  • Saint - Spartacus

we just cut the head and throw away the rest, sould man gonna cry out for that , cow that's  so scare ... i like girls as arale , juet take the head in her arm , super !

• Saint - Spartacus

GOOGLE " arale" , a japanese comic super-hero

• Joakim Berg Solum
    It's proportional to the amount of time you want to spend with the woman. The longer you stay with her, the more important her face becomes. Like Sibly said, body can change but face only gets worse over time, so for long-term considerations, find someone who can age gracefully...
  • Joakim Berg Solum

Photoshop... http://www.marciastutorials.com/facemorph.html

Do this to her and see if she is still attractive when she turns from 25 to 35. Then again... I love women in their mid 30's. So hot...

• Simen Wangberg

I had this discussion with my lady counterpart the other day - I think heavy make-up use as a young person has a pretty significant effect on how you end up looking later on. Dries out your skin like crazy. Gotta moisturize that shit constantly. On the plus side, her mom is still looking pretty bangin' for a woman in her 50s...word.

The take-away, ladies, is to take good care of your skin now before it's TOOOO LATE.

table.cnt,tr.cnt,td.cnt,tbody.cnt,div.pyl,pre.pyl,p.pyl {border:0 none;border-top:0;border-right:0;border-bottom:0;border-left:0;padding:0px; margin:0px;font-family:Verdana,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:16px; font-size-adjust:none;font-stretch:normal;font-style:normal;font-variant:normal;font-weight:normal;line-height:normal;}table.cnt,td.cnt,div.pyl,pre.pyl,sup.pyl,a.pyl,p.pyl {color:black;background:#F9F9F9;text-decoration: none;}a.pyl:hover{text-decoration: underline;}table.cnt,div.pyl,pre.pyl {width:auto;}pre.pyl,div.pyl {overflow:visible;}div.pyl {position: relative; float: left; padding-left: 3px; padding-right: 3px; height: 55px;}
    1. {wǎn} evening; junior; late; lateness; night
  • Simen Stensvoll

of course,body

u don't hug people's face when u r sleeping

• Simen Wangberg

"u don't hug people's face when u r sleeping"

Speak for yourself - I wrap myself around my girlfriend's face like one of those fucked-up things from the Alien movies. The ones that lay eggs in your chest. Actually, they're literally referred to as "facehuggers", so it's just that much more appropriate.

• Simen Stensvoll

Jon Gu ... could you explain how to find that some one will grow gracefully with time period.....

look at the female members of her family,like her mum,her paternal Aunts,her older sisters..

@mike, would u show me a pic of that?

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.