Discussion » Dating & Romance » what should i do with a guy who is in another coun

• Sibyl1130
    Sibyl1130 wrote:
    <p>hey,guys,sos~~ i like a guy who&nbsp;also likes me,but he just went back to his country for internship this week.... we r not bf and gf, but when he was here, we were really like a couple.... he will be back next jan., also he said he will spend his summer vacation here this august. but we still need to wait for half a year, and its a long time, who knows what gonna happen. right now i really feel that i have strong feeling for him,couple months later maybe this feeling disappear ? should i wait for him or try to forget him and move on ? god,&nbsp;i hate distance!!!!!!</p>
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

You don't have to forget him, but you should move on. Don't try to keep yourself available just on the off-chance that you see him again.

• Fabian Kollen
    Fabian Kollen wrote:

Are u 26? or 16?

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Long distance relationships are a terrible idea. Since you're not in a relationship with him, there is no harm in keeping contact with him while you date other people... If he comes back then you can worry about whether to have a relationship with him or not.

• ❤Pinkbubble❤
  • Joakim Berg Solum

Stanley wrote:

Are u 26? or 16?

My first thought as well. It's nice to vent online after losing someone you care about but come on, you know how these things work. Take it as a total loss.

• Stephanie Xu
    Stephanie Xu wrote:

Sibyl1130

i believe you that wont waste your time for something or somebody...

:)

good luck !

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

distance relationship is hard to handle..

also you guys are not in a committed relationship...

I won't suggest you wait for him..... 

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Coco has a good point. Just a check: 這裡有沒有女孩等著我回北京?

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

yup... totally agree with coco... 

@mo ming, I m always here in Beijing, so I have a plenty of time to wait for you..

no rush... lol

• 申琪 Annie Shen

the only thing i can say,just keep doing things in your life,there is nothing changed.

if i were you, i would like to do nothing rather than wait or forget.

just keep doing your regular life.

• Yuki
    Yuki wrote:

@AfromanAfroman : haha, i like ur answer!!!  

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

I believe that if you have a person in your mind, you will not able to have others relations, other good relations. Because consciously or unconsciously you will sabotage your future relations. And maybe in the end you will have a two persons in your mind, if he comes back. which one you will choose? Do you really wanna stay almost one year with the fear or worried about that?

The Hope sometimes is a good feature, in others cases no, can be an emotional castration, disabled to have a real life, living by ilusions.If you can not handle this and have only a friendship, you should cut the relation. More reality and less virtuality in the life. 

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@ Afroman, here is a good chance, SIby and his the gone boy were just like a couple, nothing really happened between the two of them as I can analyse her statement. That implies she is still virgin yes.

So Afroman, are you avaible? Are you single or double?

She is pretty anyway

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

mo ming, I m always here in Beijing, so I have a plenty of time to wait for you.. no rush

What an offer! you such a lucky boy in here, just take it easy finish up what u've got to there, the place is wating for u on the table.

By the way, are good job completion? If not, u gonna be a loser:)

• Hanna Amalie Martinsen

"distance and time is nothing",..  you just need to wait for that last minute,..i mean if you really have feeling for him. if you do so, this will reveal the truth in you. if you move on, you are lieing right now!!.. so take one option from this two.

• Ola Sande
    Ola Sande wrote:

莫明~~~

我等着你回来给我喂花生呢~~哈哈

did he said anything like he likes u or...love..

dont believe it even he said..

half a year..it is a long time ..he would just do the same thing with other girls..

and ..if you are 26..dont make yourself act like 16..

and ....i like coco's answer as well

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

Nice. feel happy for ya :) 

• Bobo
    Bobo wrote:

try to move on , at moment is only like ,,,not love ..changing so easy for your both , specially you are not confirm with him the relation yet .. 

While you are girl ,,no time to wait for one guy ,, just wake up ,, dont waste your time for something you even dont know the taste 

Spend your young time to really care someone who also want spend time to care you . 

If one day he came back ,, you still have chance to fall in love with him...

Good luck girl 

• Bobo
    Bobo wrote:

try to move on , at moment is only like ,,,not love ..changing so easy for your both , specially you are not confirm with him the relation yet .. 

While you are girl ,,no time to wait for one guy ,, just wake up ,, dont waste your time for something you even dont know the taste 

Spend your young time to really care someone who also want spend time to care you . 

If one day he came back ,, you still have chance to fall in love with him...

Good luck girl 

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

before that , i will enjoy the time now and then,i hope sth. good will happen~~

Silby, before that? Be careful with the enjoyement u are engaging yourself into. I guess there was a question afroman asked, whether u are still virgin or not. Since he didn't touch u as u u declared b4.

Just a warning, make sure to enjoy and avoid guys like, Bedtyger, Godfather, Afroman, Mo Ming, Micky, Dando__They are gonna break u into pieces.

Nice here are a few, Andy, John Constantine, Adolfo, and Kieran. Am out as Am a Priest,

You know my number right? COntact me for the benediction.

High Priest__Women advocate

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@Sibyl1130, you are welcome and it's my pleasure. Keep your legs tight. Happy VD to you too,

• Amalie Sæverud

what should I do with a guy in the Beijing :(

• Amalie Sæverud

I really mean it as always, just want to save a thread of a complaining bitch! 

• Amalie Sæverud

oh, sorry, I was saying me! Sorry to borrow the lovely lady's place to complain! I just don't have the nerves to open a totally new one just for me to dump my trash and complains!

• Amalie Sæverud

ok, I'm joking, how can somone have no lovers or boyfriend, have such relationship problem! My bad! I just forgot, I 'm sigle!

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@ Spire Arsov, Good morning, have a blessed day. I hope u and your love can have a wonderful celebration:)

Afroman and late twenties___I can see both of you matching. In case u need my service for benection, Late twenties__u know my number:)

• Amalie Sæverud

enlighten me, plz? your number? unless you are a 马甲 from another, I don't know your number!

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

The late...Sorry I couldn't read t he chinese:) would u mind to translate it for me? By the way, good morning and blessed day to you

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Oh, for the anniversary then Afroman.

Spire Arso, sorry about that, good stuff happen at night,  take a little rest, and see how you can make missus happy. If not she's gonna be remind about not paying attention to her for several years.:)

Cheers!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... back from dinner, and holiday ... what did I miss?

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.