Discussion » Nonsense » How forigen people see chinese people?

• Yuki
    Yuki wrote:
    <p>I think Chinese are good cooks---Kayane ---Turkish</p> <p>I think Chinese like to stick together---Mohamed --- Morcoccan</p> <p>Chinese reminds me of Yao Ming---Paul ---American</p> <p>I think there are many Chinese everywhere---Marine ---French</p> <p>They eat cats and dogs---Quentin ---French</p> <p>There is a weird smell in China--- Janine --- German</p> <p>I think about delicious food---Katharina ---Austrian</p> <p>Chinese culture is very interesting---Christoph --- German</p> <p>They like to sing Karaoke---Katerina --- Czech</p> <p>They eat insects on a stick--- Jeeah ---- Korean</p> <p>They are kind and generous--- Aga ----Lithuanian</p> <p>Chinese culture and history are interesting--- Peri --- Greek</p> <p>Chinese are so strange--- Arian ---Mexican</p> <p>They suck --- Frederic ---German</p> <p>They like luxury goods--- Anja --- German</p> <p>They are typical tourists---Helene ---French</p> <p>They stick together and laugh all the time--- Marie Noel--- French</p> <p>Hong kong and Mainland Chinese are different---Michael---German</p> <p>I dont think gay is allowed in China--- Nicolas---french</p> <p>I find it very hard to work with Chinese---Chrys ---Greek</p> <p>I think of Dragon when i think of Chinese---Elisa---Greek</p> <p>Women have a low status in acient time---Lucy---British</p> <p>They english is bed---Arne---German</p> <p>Chinese are over polite---Andi---German</p> <p>They work hard and dont enjoy---Marga---Spanish</p> <p>Chinese are funny---Pamela---Spanish</p> <p>They are very funny---Gunjan-Indian</p> <p>I miss my Chinese roomates---Stuti---Indian</p> <p>They like to buy Louis Vuitton---Elisabeth---French</p> <p>Amazing clubs in Shanhai---Chris---German</p> <p>They like to know more about foreign cultures---Arnaud---French</p> <p>They are very intellegent---Robert---Polish</p> <p>You have to learn to do business with Chinese---Luca---Italian</p> <p>Chinese food is very good---Simon---British</p>
  • Yuki
    Yuki wrote:

@JZ   : are you talking about me? oh, thank you :)

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

They english is bed---Arne---German

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

they getting fat veyr easy o_O 

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Nice Ms. Stephanie.

• Stephanie Xu
    Stephanie Xu wrote:

i wanna say :

How chinese people see foreign people?

answer : They are complicated   ...:P

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

only chinese people can do 压腿 (at least in a succesful way), a good proportion between body, leg and head :P, 老外do not try this at home!!!

• Hanna Amalie Martinsen

in General Chinese people are good, you can give them Credits, but they stare at foreigners especially blacks and they annoy  with their stupid repeated questions every where you are going  ..(i.e) 你是哪个国家? 你会说国语吗? 你多大? 你为什么来中国呢?all these are most asked questions by Chinese people and they really annoy coz every person you are going to talk to is gonna ask you those qs. their dishes are too oily and they will just keep telling you “很好吃啊” and they eat everything with the exception of air planes up and tables & chairs with four legs on the ground. the rest is edible for chinese people! Dan said only few chinese have little clue of foreign cultures,..."thats true" and they are too traditional, in line with some primitiveness (only in some people).... One example, a 23yr old girl asked me, why are you buying a roll on?  then i asked her, you dont use roll ons or perfumes? she replied in Chinese..我还小啊 不能用那些东西。 我妈也不让!! after hearing that,.. i didnt say anything ,..i just made my way out coz she astonished me totally! yeah... anyway they are very interesting!!!  One more thing..they spit in public places and every where,...very disgusting!!

• Hanna Amalie Martinsen
  • Yuki
    Yuki wrote:

@Lukas NambingaLukas Nambinga  

1,  I am Chinese, but i feel disgusting too when i see the oily dishes in restaurants.

2, Roll ons or perfumes were not only make yourself smells good, also means that you respect other people. So i feel sorry about our Chinese people were so  ignorant sometimes with so basic things....

:(

• Hanna Sandvoll Berntsen

Haha, @Jane: It's not very modest of you to say "Chinese are most modest"

:D

• Yuki
    Yuki wrote:

@JZJZ,

Thanks, as long as u like it.

• Hanna Amalie Martinsen

@Jane..no problem ..lol!!!

Tanning... That's another thing with Chinese people. Why don't you want a tan? Chinese girls can be pretty but if you have pale skin and wears university-style glasses and a down jacket you are not hot no matter what... Get contact lenses, get a tan and leave the down jacket at home with your mother... Otherwise you will never have websites like: hotcollegegirls.cn ... well, anyways, they would probably name the website 578263554936.cn ... What's with all the numbers in website addresses

• Yuki
    Yuki wrote:

@AfromanAfroman, Ha ha, are u making fun of me? hehe 

• Matt S
    Matt S wrote:

how about: there are 1.3 billion chinese people. trying to generalize is retarted.

• Simen Wangberg

"Chinese girls can be pretty but if you have pale skin and wears university-style glasses and a down jacket you are not hot no matter what..."

Nuh uh son. Pale skin, librarian glasses - count me IN. I think some Chinese chicks have a pretty wicked sense of style actually. And then there's ones that just look like hot garbage, but whatever.

As for all the numbers in Chinese URLs...seriously Chinese folks, what is the deal with that? I'm perplexed as well. Nothing wrong with it, I just want answers.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Numbers have meanings in Chinese. Sometimes they have multiple meanings, so I can't just tell you what they are. Learn Chinese and you'll get it.

And the fear of sun is why Asian women can look attractive into their 40s, whereas people with otherwise pale skin who are exposed to too much sun look awful by the time they're 30.

• Simen Wangberg

"Numbers have meanings in Chinese. Sometimes they have multiple meanings, so I can't just tell you what they are."

Right, I got that some of the numerical URLs have significance beyond just being a string of numbers, but like...sina123.com? That just seems like they tried to register sina.com and it was taken, so they just tacked on some numbers to make it work.

hehe, yeah, some of the numbers are cool though. I just called McDizzle and their number is 4008 517 517 (我要吃我要吃)...

And we generalize because we learned from the Chinese. ALL Chinese generalize everything. There's a generalization for you :D

• Hanna Amalie Martinsen

hahaha...meaning of numbers in chinese? look at this...but i dont know if its real or not ...

25257758-爱我爱亲亲我吧

520- 我爱你

5201314   我爱你一生一世

1314  -一生一世

250 (特别) 笨人

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.