Discussion » Beijing Life » Finally, Here comes the Snow

• №❶ Passioη
    №❶ Passioη wrote:
    <p>I was shocked when I looked out the window this morning. Yesterday was so warm that I thought Beijing's winter was coming to an end without snows. Who wanna go ski?</p>
  • Bobo
    Bobo wrote:

Thanks for the snow ,,, clean this city in the mean time clean my heart 

• G
    G wrote:

Snowing is good...

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

You know what? I think that badtyper is rubbing off on me and making me more and more retarded. It seems that all my posts have become about sex lately too...

• Bobo
    Bobo wrote:

GodFather today i dont have good mood ,, so no time argue you here 

You fucking leave me away,,, 

BTW ,, what you can do ,,is clean your stink mouth 

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

I used to hear that Chinese used to shoot some bullets**** in the sky to make snow fall. I was wondering why they didn't do it earlier, are they gonna get credit for this one? Can man really do make snow fall anyway?

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Desmond, they use silver iodine rockets, and it does work with som inpredictability. They ususally do it to clean the Beijing air for national holidays, but not so that we can go skiing.

• Simen Wangberg
    "...but not so that we can go skiing."

And today, a gang of party officials pack up their boards and load onto a bus - bound for the slopes for some serious shreddin'. Of course it's not for us little people.
  • Simen Wangberg

"BTW ,, what you can do ,,is clean your stink mouth"

Just FYI, no one actually says stuff like this anymore. It makes you sound like an old bitchy woman. Like a really old one, from the 1950's. Just saying.
  • Simen Stensvoll

thanks to my tears in the night

• Simen Wangberg

"BTW,we are talking about the snow now,please don't say any other topics any more."

This thread is now about HARD GAY.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.