Discussion » Nonsense » Dildos dildos dildos!

• №❶ Passioη
    №❶ Passioη wrote:
    <p>(That thing that looks like a dick) I've never been more curious about anything else.</p> <p>Someone living 7,000KMs away is asking me if it's okay to send an electric <strong>dildo</strong> as a valentines gift to his GF living here in Beijing... An acquaintance keeps 3 dildos even though she's not lesbian. You reader or your friend may have one too so the questions are:</p> <p>1.) For what reasons do you / would you own a dildo? (lone sexual sensation on privacy or boosting your sexual sensation with your partner)?&nbsp;</p> <p>2.) What dildo would you prefer? electonic or manual? and why?</p> <p>3.) Do you find dildo more effective than the natural thing?</p> <p>4.) Is there a dildo-equivilent for guys? Ok you don't have to answer this one...</p> <p><span style="font-size: xx-small;"><em>Not a Research</em></span></p>
  • Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

vibrator is the best choice for a lady..

reason?

1. Safer to use

2. Hygiene

3. Easy to hide

I prefer to use a real one even the vibrator is wonderful...

PS: I'm sure there are similar products for guys...

• Simen Wangberg
    Sending an "electric dildo" (that's "vibrator", FYI) is a perfectly acceptable gift for your partner, especially if you have to live in different time zones.

Don't know about all that other bullshit you're asking, but I know a number of women that swear by their vibrators as opposed to the unpredictable nature of man dicks. Think about it, wouldn't you prefer something that's reliable, effective and doesn't ask you to go and make it a sandwich when you're done?

And on the note of a "dildo-equivalent" for guys - yes, such a thing exists. It's called...wait for it...a dildo.
  • Simen Wangberg
    "3. Easy to hide"

As opposed to trying to hide your boyfriend under your mattress?
  • №❶ Passioη

@ mike - special question for you: Would you accept an operation to convert your natural dick to vibrator? I'm sure you already know how NOT to ask for a sandwich when you're done;

• Simen Wangberg
    Honestly, if I could make it even more effective than it already is, why not? I fully welcome a future of cybernetic dick implants. And sandwiches. Which I ask for...every time.
  • Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

@Mike, I mean the dick shape products would be a bomb to keep in my room because I live with my parents :-(

@Harmonious, is that you? 0,,o I recall you said goodbye to us...

• Simen Wangberg
    Ohhhhh. Well, most of them are conveniently sized to hide almost anywhere. HAHAHA GET IT COS YOU PUT IT IN - okay then.
  • Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

oh, right right... QIQI.... Just got confused..

btw, what is sandwich mean here?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Meat between bread.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Glass dildos are super cheap in Beijing. I brought three of them back to the US to give to the ex-ladyfriends.

• №❶ Passioη

and Ms. Stephanie should ask: what is meat? what is bread?.. seems you have a lot more than the Dildo questions to answer :P

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Stephanie, It really means sandwich. 三明治。做完任务我们我们不是都要吃饭么?

Zack Brown: ... I'm getting tired of fuckin' a fleshlight.
    Miriam Linky: You fucked it?
    Zack Brown: Yeah.
    Miriam Linky: What'd it feel like?
    Zack Brown: ...fucking a flashlight.

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

dammit... I thought that's something fun ....mo ming, I like to sleep after "mission complete".

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

That's ideal really... I hate it when girls want to do something that's not sleep after mission complete.

• Simen Stensvoll

i prefer fruits:)

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

Mo ming and I are hard worker ....

Miminy, Im soo glad to see you back here!!!!!!!!!!!!

• №❶ Passioη

you mean banana? :P I can't think of another useful in that sense :D

• Amalie Sæverud

just one naughty question for entertainment for Stephanie, on another thread , you said you will free bad if the "job" not finished, but with "that thing" you will never finish the job! It's a monster that will never ever cum :P won't you feel frustrated ?

no offence, you know I'm a big fan for you! :)

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

cucumber.....

• №❶ Passioη

@ Ms. Stephanie - Cucumber is a vegetable...

@ Harmonious - I don't quite have a water hole if you see clearly,... So? you can propose to be the manual. I could learn a lot about how to use it from you :P

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

I have to admit, I think it's difficult not to come at the same time as the girl... her orgasm feels too good. Is there a big problem of guys who keep going?

Of course, in half an hour I still want to go again...

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

Nikkie Baby..  You mean if I am frustrated about a guy keep doing and won't come? or I could not come myself with that inside?

@godfather..  ooops you are right.. cucumber is not a fruit...

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Stephanie, I take exception at you confusing Passion with Godfather in Passion's place.

Also, cucumbers are technically fruits.

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

哈哈哈哈哈。。 不跟你们玩儿了,本宫去吃呷哺呷哺了。。。

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Fine. I'm going to sleep anyway.

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

莫明,祝你做个春梦。。。

• Amalie Sæverud

这个不用祝就可以吧 听说处男经常做春梦的 呵呵

• №❶ Passioη

If cucumbers are fruits then carrots may do a better job for Minimy :p I don't mind watching

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

cucumber is juicy...

• Simen Stensvoll

呵呵,感觉这里像我娘家

• Ejdnzlaj
  • №❶ Passioη

@ Desmond - Your church sister is really something.. I don't mind learning more from the horse's mouth... All I can do is 6 hours straight max.. and 8 hours with breaks.

@ You - Another issue: How do you compensate yourself with the dildo's inability to reach more than one spot at a time? :P

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@ Godfather, Ms Stephanie knows the nitty grity of this arts, as she doesn't like guy who start with foreplay, she can cum while the job is being done and accomplished.

@ Ms Stephanie, make sure ur mom doesn't come to help in cleaning ur room. She can discover ur vibratror and put it in the living room.

@Godfather, Moming,Bedtyger, Dando, N01 passion, Mike, who of u can give t the girl of the vibrator level what can put her to bed after the mission?

Once one of my church members told me, she stopped using vibrotor coz she couldn't feel dicks more pleasant any longer,  she said that, the power, might and energy of the vibrator,  is beyond the blue sky, and she confessed, she could cum multi times in the spinning of the tool.

High Priest

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

No1 Passion, it's interesting working with church sisters, they've got more in their hearts.

• №❶ Passioη

@ Bella - All I'm saying is dildos cannot squeeze or suck boobs... When you subtract all those essentials, what you're left with is an incomplete process of which you consciously or unconsciously derive around 30% satisfaction...

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@ Harmonious(Nikkie) It's not come, but Cum.

Of course, in half an hour I still want to go again...

How many miles can you go? If on foot at that time I guess he doesn't need socks, u know it's easy to  just lie down with a mouth open than to stand up a long time with hands up:)

• №❶ Passioη

@ Harmonious - I don't need it,  neither does anyone I touch... (I'm confident in my natural performance : Strength, Power, Speed and Length of romance)... But I don't mind to watch others though ;) .. do you use it ?

• №❶ Passioη

@ Desmond - Huh? Harmonious = NikkieBaby? LOL wonders shall never end

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@Passion, good u have that natural power, strength, but speed? One Ms here said, if u r too fast u gonna let her and other starve...

By the way, how many sex partners do u have?

• №❶ Passioη

speed = customisable... some like it fast, some like it medium, some like it slow, some don't mind at all.. Just do it! ... However, there are other things more important than speed ;)

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

However, there are other things more important than speed ;)

Passion, u seem to be a pro, have u worked under Peter Tosh or his disciple:)

• №❶ Passioη

@ Harmonious - Could you list what "other stuff" (other than a real dick)?... aroused my curiousity :D

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Harmonious, I don't think that wanting to go again after half an hour is bragging.... I think that's the case for 99% of guys. And since the girl never wants to go again in half an hour [at least in my experience] :-(, it would hardly be something to brag about.

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

wait...  go again? mean Mo Ming you will get horny after 30mins and then do again? 

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Harmonious, it sometimes takes longer of course, but really most of the time it is difficult not to come when she does... it just feels too good. I think that's ideal though, unless the girl can have multiple orgasms, which I have no experience with (I am sure bedtyger/godfather will volunteer that all girls have multiples with them though.)

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Stephanie, only if the girl will let me....

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@ Bella and Passion, Berta mulagi! Mardeka!

Ms Steph, 30 Min seems to a little long, u would say 15 min

• Amalie Sæverud

What was Bella trying to say? who can translate it? but guess it's very personal code! :)

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@Godfather,

Bella is speaking to Passion in Bahasa, it's a language that is spoken in Indonesia and Malaysia, If you want to practice this language, ask Bella to have exchange language with u. Where shall u guys meet?

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.