Discussion » Nonsense » Forum Freak Party HeadCount

• №❶ Passioη
    №❶ Passioη wrote:
    <p>This is prelim stage for the first ever trollers' party 2011. Next to your number, Just say a unique phrase that you can defend in an open forum, that will be your ID. e.g and I start:</p> <p><strong>1. (A Relationship Cannot Survive without Sex)&nbsp; </strong></p> <p>your next number would be <strong>2. (unique phrase)</strong>, etc</p>
  • Amalie Sæverud

One freak is just a freak;

two freaks are a dangerous game;

three freaks may make a lame show;

it will need at least 5 freaks to make a party!

so let the party started!

• Amalie Sæverud

@ Afroman

you wasted a number haha

• №❶ Passioη

Nikkie Baby, if it takes 5 freaks to make a party then I guess we're more than complete :) By your 5 phases, your head count is 5... I hope you can defend them all ;)

@Dando Z, Throstan Fries (now known as 小虎), Uncle DD, Yes Sir, JZ, GodFather, Desmond, Mr G, BedTyger, stephanie, Kay, Jane, Mike, Ekki, etc - shame on you all if you don't take your place among forum freaks and trollers :D ...

A once in a lifetime opportunity is waiting for you, You cannot escape this one. The angels are watching...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

4) Neoliberalism is neither new nor liberal.

Though I'm sure I've got enough piss in me to go all the way, I must respectfully decline any further invitations to the advanced rounds. I'll be amongst my troll-kin in the lower penninsula of Michigan for the next month.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

uhm...

Is there going to be sex at this party?

• №❶ Passioη

@ Dando Z - Your ID phrase is so reasonable, At last I would have something political to argue about :D

@ Ming - Action water holes as usual will be available. However, you're adviced to leave your 3rd legs at home... Except in extreme cases 

@ You - numbers will determine if it's just a dinner gathering or bigger party with open forun item. Get your sloppy asses headcounted

• Simen Wangberg
    Wait, this is like a real party thing? Pass. Don't wanna meet any dummies, life is too short. Would rather sit in my room and eat a bowl of Cheerios with no sugar or anything. Actually most of you sound like you might be fun, but...a few of the dumber people...and me...at a party. Where I'm drinking? Nope. Wouldn't be prudent.
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

There used to be suggestion of wlib cage fights... I always hoped Sun would dress up in a big inflatable ball and spout party rhetoric while I beat him mercilessly, so I could feel like I was beating the party.

• Simen Wangberg
    Whoa there. Harmonization incoming. No I miss that guy though, he was a troll with character. Not like the doofs we have around here now. But yeah, I have a tendency to fly off the verbal handle even more so when I drink, so me hanging around people that I mock on a frequent basis would not be good.
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

Oh c'mon Mike, it's all in good fun. I threaten to bang Dando on a frequent basis, but it's really mostly platonic.

• Simen Wangberg
    Yeah but it's like, there's a handful of you guys that I'm sure would actually be fun to hang out with, and a handful of you guys that would make me want to gouge out my ears if you started talking. So it's really down to who actually shows up to this thing. I just don't want to take any chances. If I had to meet someone like GodFapper or BadTyper in real life, I would just cry.
  • №❶ Passioη

Hihi I kinda miss Sun too :) Whatever happened to him, Throstan Fries is surely to blame

@ Mike - What are you babbling so much about? You should realise you're just one person (and not better than the rest of the freaks here) so your presence / absence makes no difference... Calm it down baby, the angels are watching...:)

@ You - Take your time, do what you have to do, it doesn't come so soon but it's your chance to let the online forum rest for a few hours while you make your points out there. BTW, Other forum freaks from bjstuff and thebeijinger will be there, so you can expand your network of freaks :)

• Simen Wangberg
    "You should realise you're just one person (and not better than the rest of the freaks here) so your presence / absence makes no difference... Calm it down baby, the angels are watching...:)"

I'm actually two people, depends on how much I've had to drink. I'm definitely better than the rest of the freaks here. And angels don't fucking exist. Good night, and good luck.
  • Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

No.1 passion is a virgin like he said... virgin is thinking too much these days...

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Mike, godfapper and badtyper are just trolls like the rest of us. Sure, they're online expression is absolutely fucking retarded, but in real life they're probably pretty cool.

As for the fights, I call Ali for my corner, but I can't remember what his damn screenname is on here.

• №❶ Passioη

@ Stephanie - I don't wanna loose my virginity that's why I only think too much, but not do too much... Isn't that a good idea? ;)

@ John... and now about freaks who belong to the 3 categories? :)... how can we measure their agressiveness? in fact it's a major concern :

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.