Discussion » Nonsense » Webcam girl requests? Really??

• Jane
    Jane wrote:
    <p>I wasn't entirely surprised when I got a message from a "generous" man who offered me money, and then with&nbsp;humorous curiousity, I&nbsp;replied and got an offer in the "thousands per month."&nbsp;Wow, sooo generous. I laughed.</p> <p>Then&nbsp;from another guy I&nbsp;get a request to make "tons of cash" by doing a webcam!!</p> <p>R&nbsp;there really so many whore-ish girls on here, or does my profile&nbsp;confuse these guys in some way? or&nbsp;do some&nbsp;normal chinese girls&nbsp;really go for these&nbsp;requests from foreign guys on here? wow...&nbsp;i know many social networking sites become like havens for prostitution, but is this one coming to that?</p> <p>(P.S. I'll be happy to post names of the guys if it's going to help the situation.)</p>
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

Damn, I haven't gotten any requests to view my webcam, even for free! I barely even get any requests for ab shots.

Post the names of the guys just because it's funny. It won't help the situation.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Jane, tell him you've uploaded a trial video for him to view here.

Don't open, not work safe, you don't want to see it.

别打开连接,工作时更不要打开,你反正也不想看。

http://www.hotshare.net/ro/video/108081-5158621111.html

• Bobo
    Bobo wrote:

Hi Jane  i got the same messeage from Mich 

Is he brain has problem or something wrong of his ass?

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

This is not only foreign guys request, Chinese guys do request too. As you don't believe in not making cash is stripping and webcam show, some out there would welcome to get such an offer. It's how this wolrd of us today works.

• Bobo
    Bobo wrote:

GodFather  if your sexy enough , maybe you should offer yourself to those guys , i think if you can play well , maybe you can get double prize 

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@ Godfather, sorry that many girls have been harrassing you. How much did they offer to you? I can't believe this website has these kind of girls harrasing guys like that. Are they Chinese girls or foreign girls? Coz as I know how traditional chinese could be, they can't do that...

High Priest

• №❶ Passioη

Hehe... GodFather don't worry, I can feel your moral instincts are still complete. At least this thread (as a complain) is not as bad as the one which someone comes to the forum to ask if her boob size is ok for guys (indirectly though)...

Long Live the Trollers ;)

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

Well, Its not that there are so many " Whore-ish" women here, just tri-curious. Try anything and curious about the next.

Just kidding it is not like that at all.Still, be careful and watchout for the mass of ingnorant  perverted losers who needs to pick one from the We Live In a Badd ass Town page.

So Strange....

• G
    G wrote:

Go watch the American episode Desperate Housewife. I remember there's one about webcam gril.

A couple of months ago, I travelled to HK. A friend of mine, who's divorced and likes KTV girls, showed me a website. On this website, there are bunch of girls doing webcam show. The website provides a few minutes free show. If you want to see sth horny, you gotta pay via credit card. No doubt, he's got one account. When he clicked the confirm button, the girl took off her bikini and danced......

I was shocked at the moment. Jesus....

Yes, the demand exists. Hence there's supply. 

Showing naked body and dancing crazily to someone who's millions mile away, it seems safe. No touch no face no physical contact. Really easy and quick money!

But if a girl is addicted to make this kind of easy and quick money, what else can she do afterwards?  

No offense. I respect people's choices. Just a question for discussion. 

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

@ GodFather... If by "Daniels" you mean a people who carry the since of realism, well there is an ample supply of those who care about their families/daughters. Not everyone cares about acceptance hehe. In this world, some people remain...

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

I watched and like desperate housewives Mr G. Please, some people come here would like to pretend. I often say that to be a traditional, is to be where you are alone and know what is morality deep into your heart and even where people you know aren't there.

I bet some gals and girls here on the site, do even more than what we can imagine. And if we can have a throw all the secrets things each one has done on this website, no one would pretend to be moral as he or she exhibits here...

How many times, I as a High Priest, have received too many e-mails and immoral pictures and videos from girls on this forum asking me to bang them? I never come here to whyne. They know that I as High Priest doesn't do this, ut still, they want to seduce me. I keep it for myself and can't cross my line!

Let us not pretend.

• G
    G wrote:

Desmond-

That's not my experience though.  I haven't received any email from girls who want to seduce me on this forum. Probably I am the lucky one. 

For those horny girls, I don't intend to discuss or judge them. What I am talking about is business, business about webcam show. As I mentioned, where there's demand, there's supply. It is not a big deal to see such kind of thing happening everyday. 

Therefore, my question is, if girls are addicted to make easy money in this way, what else can they do in the future? 

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@Bedtyger, got drunk after eating gari or ogra? lol

• №❶ Passioη

@ Bedtyger - hehe congrats for your first post that doesn't contain the word "dick" or "sex" ... Oops, but there's "fuck" Oh fuck, I take back my congrats :D.

@ Harmonious - Going by the name it's something everyone should either be, or share... just like "Passion"... Unfortunately I'm not in the category of guys who send you private messages. Apparently I'm the shy reserved type - not so good at talking to female especially about her private stuff... However, I accept the new Hamorny :)

@ №❶ Passioη - Your assistance is no longer required on this board. Quit

• NN
    NN wrote:

Mostly I got is on MSN ... and mostly the requests are from girls saying hey,'m this and that sexy with webcam,bla bla... But what the hell why they never say they are gonna make me a offer in THOUSANDS PER MONTH if I click ACCEPT ??!! Bu hao,bu hao.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@ Mr G, you are lucky not receiving those emails.

So u mean, cam show is a hot Biz nowadays then! That means Godfather with his PHD(Pretty Huge Dick) has got more cash while exhibiting it on his webcam...

@My favourite  is Egwusi and pounded yam ....Lol ..''' now you know me ''

Bedtyger, is that why you r a SM(Sex Machine)? I've heard that kind of food is like aphodisiac...

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

@Harmonious, if I send you cash is that going to get me sexy pictures?

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

莫明 Harmonious, if I send you cash is that going to get me sexy pictures?

I guess  there is difference betwen sexy pix and nude pix, which do ones do u really want? I think girl here has them:)

Knock and the door shall be opened to u, ask and it shall be granted

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Desmond, "Knock and the door shall be opened to u, ask and it shall be granted"

You are so right. But I believe that's why we have this problem with all the sex spam.

I have a GREAT idea. Bloc guys, how much work does it take to put a "looking for sex partner" or "is available for money" flag into each of our profiles, and make it searchable? Then we could eliminate the annoying spam, and the spammers wouldn't have to send out so many requests to find a girl who's responsive!

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

@小虎,it would only be a venue for prostitution if anyone actually checked the flag, right? Somehow I don't think we'd have that problem. Are there actually hookers on this site? I mean, sometimes I wish Sabina was available for purchase, but I haven't been harrassed by any girls looking to sell themselves (or even, sadly, to give themselves away for free).

I'm used to calling you by your English name. Do you mind if I continue to do so? (Not going anonymous, are you?) Also, 小虎 is gay. Get a better name.

• Ola Sande
    Ola Sande wrote:

"I wanna make love with you! ;$$;)1000rmb..."

i got this from here many times..

and someone love to pay me if i could be they 小三儿...

just want to say 我操你妈啊,滚鸡巴犊子

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

哈哈哈,Afroman,我們已經討論過這個問題。

Miss.O, You don't even have a pic on this website, correct? I think that's a generous offer considering the guy doesn't know what you look like. I think it's a good opportunity to go into pimping. Take a 100 rmb/time girl from one of the whorehouses out in 通州, sell her at 1000 rmb to the guy, and you make a healthy profit. Repeat as necessary.

• Ola Sande
    Ola Sande wrote:

Afroman

我没有冒犯的意思,也没说真的要去操人家的妈,只是一种情感的宣泄,而且,对一般的人我也不这么说,就是有那么些个傻逼吧,老不招人待见,也是帮大家出出气呗

莫明

i really dont know why..and still have someone sent me a message say"u r so cute,msn or we can hang up tonight"..

wtf!!!!!!

im cute?cute?cute?cute?

how do they know that im cute?i dont even have a pic!!

even i have,i will never show my face..

and ...how come you know the whorehouse in 通州?

been there before?....

hmmmmm....

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

C'mon Miss.O, you've see my abs... what would I have to go to a whorehouse for?

Oh, maybe if I ever wanted to get laid instead of just doing crunches all day, that would be a good idea!

In all seriousness, 我這輩子絕不會買免費的東西,但是去過的人也愛告訴別人他去過。他也是此網站的用戶……不認字,不知道他會不會用穀歌翻譯~哈哈。

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:
    Those dickheads just won't give up like a robot... Repet same message over and over again regardless of how u response. They even get "high" about you r being offensive n say fuck off to them. That's hopeless se lang behavior. Those old ones just gross.
  • Ola Sande
    Ola Sande wrote:

莫明

im just saying..u should have a lots girl around u..because of that 松鼠?

haha..

你说的那个人应该就是拉皮条的吧,而且,那肯定不是免费的,等你提裤子的时候他们会管你要钱,不给就暴打

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:
    O_o I'm here most of time n lurking ...godfather... Your greeting is weird .....
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

Thorstan, well we could call you 托尓, but that's indistinguishable from 托兒, so I don't advise it. How about 雷?

Miss.O, 我是建議你去做拉皮條的, 不是建議你使用他們的服務……

• Simen Wangberg
    COLOR WOLVES
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

Nice Mike.

• Simen Wangberg
    The village where morons fear to tread, also known as Real Fucking Life. It's been nice.
  • R-R
    R-R wrote:

I got offer twice by a same guy ,But i dont remember the name because i bloked him!That time my profile pic was Totoron so i was a little upset ,Because who will send an offer to Totoron!And my friend said are you stupid!He probally sent it to thousand of girls not just YOU! Im agree with him!

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

I still support my thread flag idea.

BTW, in "privacy" settings, I believe you can make it so non-friends can't send you messages.

• Ola Sande
    Ola Sande wrote:

莫明

我不需要找拉皮条的,,我就是拉皮条的,,哈哈哈

过年的时候有个陌生的姑娘给我发email,,问我有没有有钱又帅的哥哥去vics玩儿,,我我我我我,,,我很像妈妈桑吗?

Ami

要饭的月收入还5000呢,我这他妈是体力活儿,起价就得贵

你多得多少钱一个月?10万美金起,你得揣摩有钱人的心理,愿意花5万美金包小情儿的绝不在意再多花5万美金,,

服务绝对周到,喜欢什么来什么,,进来就是SM女王装,拿一皮鞭子给你一下,性感的舌头舔着你的下巴告诉你“be a good boy”,,倍儿他妈给气势,,

再给配个车,一水儿的兰博基尼,莲花跑车,,你丫给我一奥迪TT我都不敢给别的小情儿打招呼,,

什么叫成功人士,成功人士就是不求最好,但求最贵,,凤姐要是标价比我高一毛钱,凤姐就是丫的下一个情儿

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@Adjusting, thanks for the compliments:)

U r right, work gets bored sometime during the day, make sure u've got a webcam in case

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Thanks Godfather for the +, But I don't think u need her to have a webcam as u r omnipresent:)

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Jane, you failed to notice that Adjusting is a willing participant.

HOLY SHIT, A FEMALE IS WILLINGLY FLIRTING WITH GODFATHER, a troll who does naught but pretend he has a large penis.

The species has hit a new low.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Adjusting. who is on show?

Is it gonna bee broadcasted live?

• Kent Løset
    Kent Løset wrote:

"Sven Nivan" and "Mich" has been terminated.

• Kent Løset
    Kent Løset wrote:

Hehe, they are deleted and blocked from using our site now, so hopefully they wont bother any of you again =) Also, if anyone get messages like this in the future - be sure to let us know so we can stop them from freaking out others :-)

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Does that mean we're not going to have "sex partner" and "hooker" flags for our profiles?

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Godfather, I'm guessing that you're not actually a douchebag in person, just online. We only delete actual douchebags here.

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

Godfather, could you add Ms. infront of Stephanie... otherwise, Im confused... thanks..

• Kent Løset
    Kent Løset wrote:

Godfather:

Fery funny. To answer your question:

In some cases it's obvious once you see their profile. In other cases we ask for a screenshot / copypaste from the messages they sent from whoever received such a message.

Some people really need to get a life... seriously! 

Kent

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@ Godfather a bit of respect on gods' anointed man,

By the way, what have been preaching about sex anyway? Have u got a master in sexology or cunnilingus?

• High Priest

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.