Discussion » Nonsense » Nice Joke

• Matt
    Matt wrote:
    <p><span>丈夫看完儿子日志后怒打妻子,日志上面写着:今日陈叔叔来我家玩妈妈,说我做完作业后,可以吃点心。然后,陈叔叔夸我作业做的好,于是抱起了我妈,妈叫叔叔小心一点,之后叔叔又亲了我妈妈,也亲了我。妻大怒斥儿子,儿子哭道:&ldquo;爸爸,我把标点符号点错了。。。</span>&nbsp;</p> <p>A husband furiously beat his wife after reading his son's diary, it says:</p> <p>Today Mr.Chen dropped by to play(visit) my mom, said i could have some desserts after finishing my homework. and then, Mr. Chen praised me for my good work, so he embraced (me) ma, ma told him to be careful. then, Mr. Chen kissed (me) ma, ma kissed me.</p> <p>The wife shouted at his son for the mess. The son said: It's just a punctuation failure.</p>
  • Matt
    Matt wrote:

Translation may be terrible, this is a typical chinese word game joke~

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

The translation doesn't work, but if I try to correct it, it ruins the joke. I had to read the Chinese three times before I got it. Here's what the boy meant. (to the extent that I even understand the joke or correct sentence structure, which is debatable.)

日志上面写着:今日陈叔叔来我家玩。妈妈说我做完作业后,可以吃点心。然后,陈叔叔夸我作业做的好,于是抱起了我。妈妈叫叔叔小心一点,之后叔叔又亲了我。妈妈也亲了我。

• Matt
    Matt wrote:

哈哈,不错嘛,中文很不错!yeah, translation is too difficult in this case.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

吃点心 is also a double meaning huh? I didn't even realize that part after the three readings... It's impossible to translate with that element.

• Albulena Imeri

Good job, Ming! If you did it yourself, your Chinese is better than mine. And I am pissed.

• Camilla
    Camilla wrote:

Wow! More of these ones! Please! :)

• №❶ Passioη

try this lame joke:

A young man went to his father one day to tell him that he wanted to get married. His father was happy for him. He asked his son who the girl was, and he told him that it was Samantha a girl from the neighborhood. With a sad face the old man said to his son, "I'm sorry to say this son - the girl you want to marry is your sister, but please don't tell your mother."

The young man again brought 3 more names to his father but ended up frustrated cause the response was still the same. So he decides to go to his mother. "Mama I want to get married but all the girls that I love, dad said they are my sisters." His mother smiling said to him," Don't worry my son, you can marry any of those girls. You're not his son anyway, but please don't tell your father."

• NN
    NN wrote:

Ya.. . lame but also funny.Meanwhile,the young man sounds stupid.

• Amalie Sæverud

I wonder how the story gonna end?!! If the young man marry any of these girls, he will sell his mother out!!! want to know what this confusing, bastard young man gonna do! watch next episode!!

hint: he may kill his mon and dad before he shot a bullet in his mouth! :)

• Camilla
    Camilla wrote:

Chinese jokes anyone? :)

• Amalie Sæverud

1. 一只大象问骆驼:‘你的咪咪怎么长在背上?’骆驼说:‘死远点,我不和鸡鸡长在脸上的东西讲话!

2. 一妇女拿假钞去买早点;小贩恼了,很严肃的说:大姐,你给假钞也就算了,最起码是张印的嘛,你这张钞票居然是画的!
    就算退一万步说,画的也就算了,你给画一张十块的、五块的都行,对不对?你还给画张七块的!
    七块就七块吧,就不说了,最起码也得画彩色的啊,居然用铅笔画的~!
    算了,我忍了~!黑白就黑白的!那也不能用手纸画啊!手感太~差了。
    就算是手纸我也认了!你怎么着也得用剪子把边剪齐了啊,这个用手撕的,毛边太夸张了。
    行,毛边我也不想说了.可你也撕个长方型啊!这个三角型就太说不过去了吧!

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Nice Passion.

Nickie, 太搞笑。

我提供Ami给我发的谜语:

1, 草原上来了一群羊,又来了一群羊。结果是一种水果,你猜是什么?
    2, 然后草原上又来了一群狼,又来了一群狼。结果还是一种水果,你再猜是什么?

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.