Discussion » Nonsense » How were you 'done' ?

• Cugan Nathan
    Cugan Nathan wrote:
    <p>Hi Guys,</p> <p>I'm quiet sure you foreigner guys and girls out there must have been cheated at least once by crooks in &nbsp;shops, bars, restaurants ...........</p> <p>I certainly was. Well, this restaurant&nbsp; waiter showed me a menu and I chose some items totalling 100 RMB. The end bill was near 300 RMB.&nbsp; Being unable to challenge them in Chinese, I paid up in the end. Really a mea to remember!</p> <p>&nbsp;</p>
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

Was this one censored? I don't see any of the responses, but the thread still shows up with the others...

• №❶ Passioη

I can only think Nathan was either attacked or threatened as regards the post, so he deleted all the replies (correct me if I'm wrong)... He was looking for a way to delete or modify his own topic but this website has no room for that... Note that Admin AND... 

For this ever sucking richtext editor, use "BR" for breaks instead of "P"... the gap for line breaks is just too much... Long Live the Trollers

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.