Discussion » Dating & Romance » Xiu anyone tonight?

• Party Time
    Party Time wrote:
    <p>Its Ladys night.. me for 1, have not gotten laid in a long time, and are looking to get a guy home with me..</p> <p>Western girl looking for an Asian stud..</p>
  • Albulena Imeri

Good luck and have fun.

• Nayila
    Nayila wrote:

I wish I could be there with u girls.....jeez...I have an early flight to catch....=(

Next time!!! Count me in!! ^o^

• Ekki
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

LOL, good call Ekki. That troll's so cute though! and LZ isn't a troll, it's an advertisement. A big fat 300 lb western girl advertisement.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... and I was trying to find that Chinese guy who asked in the forum to date a western girl ... 莫明, do you suppose 300lb is not quite what he had in mind?

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

It doesn't matter DD, she's "western", so it'll improve his status.

Except that she doesn't exist. Sometimes these online marketing people are not too inventive. Xiu is well known for the hookers, but I don't believe there are any western women going there to pick up Asian guys, and posting about it first on online forums.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahaha ... ok then ...

Being an old retarded degenerate (per the great DeMola), and lately adding illogical and no culture (I lost track of all the "labels"), I dont really know much about the "fun life" in Beijing ... though this had made me wondered, who in the right (or wrong or left) mind, especially for a western girl, would come out in public to yell that she had not gotten laid for a long time?

And by the way, seriously, can anyone please tell me what is Xiu, and where it is? All I heard, is that it is expensive ...

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

I heard Xiu had gone downhill but this is ridiculous. This MUST be one of their competitors, right? A negative ad campaign to attract the most worthless, trashy clientele possible.

"I know! Post an ad on the WLIB forums!"

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

LOL

秀 is a high-class, overpriced bar on the sixth floor of 銀泰大廈. It's a nice place, but I've only been there as a partee invitee, and not during normal bar hours. I definitely thought they were above this kind of "Ms. Vics" nonsense. They have a live band, which is too loud, and the place is mostly filled with hookers on normal nights.

But in fairness, I did see the hottest pair of European girls there once...(they were paid models and were not looking for any "Asian studs".)

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

It just occurred to me, anyone who comes to this website with an alterior motive (other than trolling), whether it's to find a "language exchange partner", or advertise their club, bar, or golf course, gets slammed so hard I'm really surprised anyone ever comes back.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... speaking of which ... what happened to poor Miss Vics?

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Actually, I met her at Vics. I assume she's still in my Beijing fridge where I left her.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... could you be so nice to disclose, is she Chinese? Her mug shot does not look local ... or as someone used to say, non native Chinese ... heehee ...

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

She never even pretended that was really her picture. If she had looked like the chick in the picture, I would totally have banged her before cutting her up and putting her in my fridge.

• Ekki
    Ekki wrote:

you storing her in your fridge to feed trolls with?

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Yep. But sometimes I take her out when it gets boring here. No need today as LZ has given us excellent material.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... so Miss Vics, is not really Miss Vics?

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.