Discussion » Beijing Life » Where to be and not to be

• Eriksjon
    Eriksjon wrote:
    <p>I'm new to China and Beijing. It's my second day around and Beijing is so massive compared to where I came from.</p> <p>I need a tour guide to let me know about places I should visit and places I should not visit. Where to eat, where not to eat, what clubs, etc Any tips?</p> <p>One more thing, is Paintball <em>really </em>illegal in China?</p>
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I think they call paintball "real life CounterStrike" or "real life CS" here. I'm pretty sure it's not illegal but I don't know where you can play it here.

• Joakim Lund Rangel

oh, shut it. I've been out shopping with you for 5 long hours :)

• Ole-Marius
    Ole-Marius wrote:

Erik:

There's the Paintball strike range in Beijing. The range is located within the city but the area looks like you’re in some kind of battlefield.
    The range is about 10,000 square meters. Y 80/person for 30 bullets (includes clothes and equipment).

Address:
    Olympic Sports Center Paintball Strike Range 奥林匹克运动中心彩弹搏击场

1 Anding Lu
    安定路1号
    Tel 010-6492-1603

• Ole-Marius
    Ole-Marius wrote:

Also:

Paint-balling with Targetsport 803, B block, Jiaye Building, east of the South Third Ring Road, Fengtai district (tel 6766 5584). One day from 300RMB, (different options and group reductions available). 北京飙靶体育发展有限公司 丰台区南三环东路6号嘉业大厦B座803

Ray War Room 102, Building 7, Xinglong Dushi Xinyuan, Chongwenmen, Chongwen district (tel 8665 5619; 133 9195 2365). Price varies according to location required and booking size. For a group booking of 16, one day's combat, including transport to and from location and lunch, starts at 300RMB per person. 镭战俱乐部 崇文门兴隆都市馨园7号楼102张

• Marlene Sannes

@YES SIR .. I love the < 没事别惹事。有事别怕事〉 Sweet..

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.