Discussion » Nonsense » wht's the hell wrong with guys?

• GIA
    GIA wrote:
    <p>&nbsp;</p> <p><span style="font-size: xx-small;"><strong>... ...</strong></span></p> <p><span style="font-size: xx-small;"><strong>D - " oooh btw.. how's Ava? does she have a boyfriend now?."</strong></span><br /><br /><span style="font-size: xx-small;"><strong>G - " yes i think so, she told me she slept with a german guy last time i saw her."</strong></span><br /><br /><span style="font-size: xx-small;"><strong>D - " well.. that's friend, not boyfriend."</strong></span><br /><span style="font-size: xx-small;"><strong>&nbsp;</strong></span></p> <p><span style="font-size: xx-small;"><strong>G - " wht?! Ugh! I think if u sleep with someone which means u 2 r not just friends!."</strong></span></p> <p><span style="font-size: xx-small;"><strong>D - " wooow.. it really doesn't make any sence.."</strong></span></p> <p><span style="font-size: xx-small;"><strong>G - " so.. just fuckmates?!."</strong></span></p> <p><span style="font-size: xx-small;"><strong>D - " I love that."</strong></span></p> <p><strong><span><br /></span></strong></p>
  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

male bodies must to choose between send blood to the brain or to penis, a election between think or erection O_o But the Nature needs these things

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Adolfo, that one's just great.

• Malene stavrum Bjørkås

but y u guys can not think and erection at the same time?!

• Amalie Sæverud

no, they can't !  evolution defect! Poor them!

• Malene stavrum Bjørkås

yeah that's true..

but I'm still confused when did they make that into a unwritten rule?

u know,, the 1 u fucked just means "friend" ?!!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... using this web site as reference, bug (or defect) is actually a feature, so GIA。, this is not a rule, it is in fact built according to specification ...

• Fabian Kollen
    Fabian Kollen wrote:

This cracks me up.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.