Discussion » Dating & Romance » Guys, answer this! what is you best option

  • A.w
    A.w wrote:
    <p>I am taking a Women&rsquo;s Studies class.&nbsp; The professor said that we should understand men to better understand ourselves.&nbsp; Since we didn&rsquo;t have any men in the class, I am asking this question here:</p> <p>If you are a single guy, and you really want to have sex, what is the best option?</p> <p><strong>Find a girlfriend as soon as possible</strong></p> <p>- Takes a lot of time and patience</p> <p>- Could be expensive</p> <p>- Relationships are hard to maintain</p> <p>-<strong>But:</strong> Girlfriends will bring more life benefits, such as&hellip;.</p> <p><strong>&nbsp;</strong></p> <p><strong>Join an online dating site and find a sex partner</strong></p> <p><strong>-</strong>You have to send <strong>PM</strong> to her first; need a lot of time and patience</p> <p>- You might end up with a strange disease</p> <p>- <strong>But:</strong> You might find your life partner!</p> <p><strong>&nbsp;</strong></p> <p><strong>Go to a bar and try to pick up a girl</strong></p> <p>- Could be expensive</p> <p>- You might end up with a strange disease</p> <p><strong>&nbsp;</strong></p> <p><strong>Pay for a prostitute</strong></p> <p>- Expensive</p> <p>- You might end up with a / or several strange disease</p> <p>-<strong>But:</strong> could get professional service</p> <p><strong>&nbsp;</strong></p> <p><strong>Use your hand</strong></p> <p>- Cheap! Safe!</p> <p>-<strong>But:???</strong></p>
  • pommie
    pommie wrote:

    There are more options than this.

    Trust me.

  • pommie
    pommie wrote:

    "他来用手时,没有别人比他本人的技术好"

    是吗?大概天天锻炼。

  • pommie
    pommie wrote:

    哦,他是中国人吗?应该谦虚点。

  • Albulena Imeri

    It depends on different personal situations and no short answer.

    Find a girlfriend as soon as possible or Go to a bar and try to pick up a girl (Not proud of it),  (and occassionally ) Join an online dating site and find a sex partner (again, not proud). In the mean time, Use your hand (probably mine)

    And u r welcome.

  • Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

    This is a bit of a dumb question. For one, the question: "If you are a single guy, and you really want to have sex, what is the best option?" is actually pretty sexist. Admittedly though, it's probably not that far off the mark. I'm sure there are loads of guys that think like that. The other weird thing is that your woman's studies lecturer said "we should understand men to better understand ourselves" which seems nearly the opposite of woman's studies.

    Anyway, I'd probably try and find a girlfriend through various methods of socialising.

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    +1 Kieran.

    Speaking for myself, I'm not exactly boyfriend material. But if I was looking for a committed relationship, I'd prefer to choose from among the girls I'm already friends with, try being "friends with benefits", and see how things go from there. I've never really cared for the "hunter" metaphor of dating, anyway.

  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

    -1 Dando

    (that's the first time I've ever said that). And only because what I actually mean is -1 Kieran, but Dando gave him points, so...

    It's not a dumb or sexist question. It was qualified with a couple of IF's, which makes all the difference. I didn't see any presumption that there aren't single horny girls. It is a bit vague though, because nearly everyone really wants to have sex, but people prioritize it differently. If you want to level the playing field, you might want to clarify "if you wanted to have sex within the next 6 hours" or something like that.

    Personally, I always plan ahead for necessities, so I have no way to answer your question. I guess I would have to find one of those sex dating sites, but it's 2am and whatever thing i find locally to have sex with between 2 and 8 am is definitely not something I would ever be willing to have sex with.

  • Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

    all I see here is sex.... am I getting drunk?.. lol

  • Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

     Harmonious... agreed. haha... BTW, 兔年快乐喔!

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    @Minger,

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    "but I'll use double condoms."

    That has been proven to increase the chance of breakage. You've really got an ugly habit of faking expertise in these matters, you know.

  • Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

    I don't think you're dumb for asking it, I just think it's not really woman's studies.

  • 外交猫
    外交猫 wrote:
    Are you seriously talking about this shit in your women's studies class? Is this the fucking 1950's? I never thought my opinion of Chinese higher education could get any lower, but it has. Your professor should be fired and you should get your money back. Your class sounds more like "Women's Studies by Confucius -- to understand ourselves first we must understand men, because we define ourselves in relation to to men."
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahaha ... *teary eyes* ...

    Ami, you are living in, if I could perhaps point that out, San Francisco, right? At which school are you studying?

  • Fabian Kollen
    Fabian Kollen wrote:

    I suggest u can use ur own mouth.

  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

    I don't believe the premise that Ami is in a "womyn's" study class with no men. There are always guys in those classes using their feminist "sympathies" to bed the girls. I think Dando would be one of them. I'm not cool enough to do that though.

    Dando, I don't know what that Japanese girl means, but you can have your point back for her.

  • pommie
    pommie wrote:

    "资源共享一下?"

    Well, you asked this question in an international community, right?

    A guy from New Zealand will simply turn to his livestock.

    A French guy will go next door to the brothel and not worry about disease thanks to the immunity he's built up over the years.

    A man from southern US will knock on his sister's door.

    As for Dando ... he'll probably meet a girl from WLIB, kill her and have sex with the corpse.

    The take-away message here is that men are adaptive. They'll find a way.

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    。。。

    Hahahaha ... Ami ... I know, I know ... and although I dont agree with many things of Chinese education, in this particular cases, your "survey" did NOT come from a Chinese education system :)

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ....

    Hahahahaha ... just because this is a new beginning of a Chinese New Year ...

    Ami ... since I am hardly a single guy, I am afraid I am not qualified to answer you, however, I am very curious about some of the replies:

    Stanley wrote (Posted 9 hours ago) I suggest u can use ur own mouth.

    *teary eyes* ... these are questions about guys' sexual urges, not girls', so, either you have a very long dick, or you are very, very, very flexible ... either way, I am fairly certain that most guys here (except maybe GodFather) would not be too friendly with you, and the girls are ALL very, very, very interested ...

    GodFather ... (everything he, or she, said) ... being one of the infamously irrational and illogical, I dont even know where to begin ... oh, wait, that did not sound logical, did it?

    Pomy ... they only have sheep in NZ ...

     

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.

Powered by: Bloc