Discussion » Music » Where is the music bar in Wu Dao Kou?

• Jane
    Jane wrote:
    <p>Could anyone tell me?Or tell me which bar&nbsp;usually hold music activities ,thank you very much!</p> <p>I found Lush held a music activity last night,is it celebrate it often?</p>
  • Webslave
    Webslave wrote:

D-22 and 13 Club, both not directly in Wudaokou

• Webslave
    Webslave wrote:

Lush normally has open mic stuff on Sunday

• Christopher Dame

pyros pizza has latino night every once in a while on fridays, and on both sides of pyros pizza youve got the bars Solutions and

• Webslave
    Webslave wrote:

Club 13 is pretty close to D-22, both near that bus stop and pedestian bridge, on the southside of the street. Between them, there is this public toilet, you wont miss it by the punget smell LOL

• Simen Wangberg

lawl looks like Segre quit in the middle of writing his comment, possibly because he realized that people might want to find places that play good music in Wudaokou.

Yeah, 13 Club is next to D-22 on the opposite side of the aforementioned stinky public toilet. I haven't been there, but I've heard it's pretty rad.

• Sasha 莎莎 Wang

13 club is pretty cool, it's just kinda hard to find.

well i thought so the first time i went there.

And Segre, latino nights are probably not going to happen for a while, because juan, the guy who organized them has gone. and they were on wednesdays, not fridays.

silly boy, you don't even party around here.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.