Discussion » Pets & Animals » Sad story of two weasels in Anhui

• The War
    The War wrote:
    <p>http://www.chinasmack.com/2011/pictures/a-sad-tale-of-two-weasels-in-anhui-told-by-a-chinese-netizen.html</p>
  • Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

ah..

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Poor babies...

The squirrels here also behave this way when their siblings are killed by cars.

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

animal cruelty exists everywhere and these people obviously don't know jack shit about animals. ya know that ferret was very brave and did that.

but the photographer is a jerk. He/she/IT could have stepped in to do something.

Another story:

I once saw a man abusing his dog here in Beijing and it were not for my 6'2" German friend, I would have probably been arrested for beating the crap out of the guy. My friend stopped me.

I don't know what it is, but when I see people mistreating their own animals I lose control, my body shakes, I sweat, feel sick to my stomach and have universal rage.

It also happened in my hometown once. and its not a pretty sight when I get my hands on them.

I am not violent but man....when I see this type of treatment of animals by humans all i can say is that people are fucking stupid for doing it.

sha bi

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

*sad*

That had totally ruined my Saturday ... those two can go to hell for all I care, but, as said in the caption, what was the people who took the photos doing? Out of stupid curiosity?

Again, the "quality" of people is about education, including family, school and personal learning experience ... but equally, if that man (or anyone else for that matter) had been well fed better off and has a heart, and dont care about making a yuan out of the poor little thing, this would have been a different story ...

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

my sister rescues ferrest and has done so for 20 years. if she saw it she would really be upset.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

D'awwwww *cue erhu music*

How many of the people upstairs wear leather and eat meat?

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

I do!

But cow's aren't cute. I would support it if their raising and slaughter were outlawed anyway.

A lot of people don't understand that living things are alive. They're not evil, just... heartless.

• Ekki
    Ekki wrote:

fuck you! cows are adorable as fuck. 

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahaha ... that's what I missed for being away for one day?

Ans: I do ... I have one leather jacket, and I eat meat ... and if anyone would like to ask, I dont often think about "where" the food (or clothes) came from when I am eating (or wearing) them ...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.