Discussion » Nonsense » funny

• Paul
    Paul wrote:
    <p>http://www.chinasmack.com/2009/more/graduating-university-schoolgirl-seeks-housewife-position.html</p> <p>&nbsp;</p> <p>if this is how chinese girls often think. wow&nbsp; you ladies better get off your asses and do something.</p>
  • Saint - Spartacus

the upstairs a totaly SB, coz your type  a stereotype blind stuff  , arf

how many  false media for some exageration cases just for fool you guys

so " Smack you bitch up"

PS; the girl in the picture is a korean actress  , ja, still - FUNNY your bling bling guy

another victime formated by media

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
  • Simen Wangberg

Yeah, I'm sure a couple of chicks stepping on rabbits is really going to cause some "very very deep troubles for China". Come fucking on. Weirder shit than that goes down in the States constantly. Crush fetish videos didn't originate in China, and they sure as hell aren't limited to this country either.

In regards to the chick that wants the housewife position or whatever...yeah, cos that NEVER happens in Western countries. You don't care what ChinaSmack says, eh? Kinda sounds like you're making sweeping generalizations about China based on the articles that you read there.

• Shane
    Shane wrote:

obviously you guys don't know any 大款s in china. Yes, maybe the poster doesn't know what he is talking about exactly but whether the chinese like to admit it or not, marriage in this country often times is more like a business transaction than anything else.

1) are you pretty? No diseases? Over 175厘米? Can have at least one child?

2) Are you willing to sit in my house and take care of my child?

3) Are you willing to not divorce if i give you a no-limit credit card and buy your parents a new house?

4) Are you at least presentable enough to take to company/government functions and intelligent enough to not say anything stupid enough to make me 丢人 in front of my associates?

5) Are you willing to let me go to 人间天堂 at least once a week, and have a second house where I can take all the girls i meet at mix and babyface?

If you agree to the above stipulations, please sign here

姓名________________   身份证号码 ————————————

• Shane
    Shane wrote:

As mike said, everywhere country has their own problems. This kind of issue is mainly caused by the massive gap between the rich and poor.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.