Discussion » Travel » Suggestions on Getting Lost...........

• JB
    JB wrote:
    <p><span style="font-size: medium;">I was wondering if there is any place (far from beijing), where A broke and penniless person could go, to take a time out&nbsp; of his frustration... Hitch-hiking doesn't seem to be an option, and the time is also not very right, cz already there is</span><br /><span style="font-size: medium;">a big migration in progress.....still I want to get lost for a moment (not totally lost though)</span><br /><br /><span style="font-size: medium;">It seems quite difficult, but still I thoght somebody </span><span style="font-size: medium;">might have a solution to this problem.</span></p> <p><span style="font-size: medium;">All suggestions are greatly appreciated....</span></p>
  • Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

yanqing or huiarou. you can get a bus to there for very cheap

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

sleep on the ground ... "earth for free style"

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

JB, xishuangbanna in Yunnan is cheap, and has nice weather. A hotel for 30 rmb is no problem. Getting there is a bitch though if you don't want to fly.

• Bobo
    Bobo wrote:

if you really want to be lost ,and calm , hiking is best way . you can go to some village around beijing ,just try life there while think about yourself . 

Indeed frustration is short time , but form the frustration you can more clear to know yourself how weak ... ,this time failed is only 10% of your life maybe more less, dont more focus on this small part and ignore the nice 90% part  you have right now . 

• Bobo
    Bobo wrote:

godfather ,,, your mind so superficial ,,you do everything in your life are all your goals,,right  now you want reply to me ,, later you want go to shopping ,,,and maybe later want relax,,,everything are goal in your mind ,just maybe some of are small ,easy to get ,some of them so difficulty to reach . 

For career or life or love is only the parts in your life . 

When you say my mind like baby ,,, then you too ,as if you dont have the same mind then how you know how is baby mind look like ??

So when you judge others in the mean time also reflex yourself ^^

• Webslave
    Webslave wrote:

just take one of those buses that goes to the suburbs far out into nowhere, it wont be easy to come back and you will have to stay out for a while.

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

choose one ring of beijing,"hike"around it and come back, flexible

suicide is just the beginning,getting killed in this thread is probably the end.ha,ppl do offer creative ideas.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.