Discussion » Beijing Life » a music vid about expats in the JING

• Xxxxxxxx
    Xxxxxxxx wrote:
    <p>Some wild expats had fun shooting this musioc vid at SLT, wanda, 3.3 and othr fun places around BJ, what do y'all think?</p> <p>http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XODY4MjU3MTY=.html</p>
  • pommie
    pommie wrote:

Man, maybe I had a bit of a buzz on but I thought that was a pretty sweet vid. That area of rubble totally reminded me of this one time I turned up to teach English at this school and it had just been knocked down that morning. That was awesome cos I just got to wander around for a bit then head home to play Call of Duty on my chipped X-Box. My boss tried to call on the mobile he bought me for when this kind of shit happens but I was a couple of Tsingtaos in by that time so I just ignored it. I mean, if the place you’re working at gets knocked down you get a day off, right?

Also, this old woman was selling hats on the street for like 4 yen or something so I got a sweet hat out of it too. Man, that was shaping up to be a great day for Jim Anchower. I ended up getting bit crunked and heading out to a bar. I haven’t learned to rap in Peking talk yet so I started hitting on this foreign woman. Man, seems the white women in Beijing are really stuck up! When I told her I was an English teacher she just turned her nose up at me. Maybe she saw me printing out my college certificate at that internet café. Anyway, I met up with some bros and we started talking about politics and shit – like how the American economy is in the crapper and our lives have totally turned around now we’re teaching English in China.

I’m feeling a bit narly this morning but check it out: I’ve got to teach like one lesson in the afternoon and that’s it for me! I guess that stuck up chick in the bar didn’t realise how good I’ve actually got it.

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

wo xiang ni tai fei dao le.

no heart.

• 随便叫兽
  • Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

dando: is that how some of the girls from propaganda look in the strobe lights?

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.