Discussion » Dating & Romance » Lots of beauties out there, but any who are witty

• Xxxxxxxx
    Xxxxxxxx wrote:
    <p>Ladies, pls set me straight!</p> <p>Lots of beauties out there, but any who are witty and still sensual? Most I have met are either or. R my hopes too high?</p>
  • Simen Stensvoll

u have to dig more

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

dig more and more and more.......

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

... then jump inside ...  

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

then roll on them...

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

翻译:我一个女孩都约不到,我要是装在乎性格的话,是否有希望?

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

I like Jane.

• Webslave
    Webslave wrote:

beauties of the night who still look the same beautiful in the morning are usually witty and sensual too

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

Jane has wits... which leaves only one question unanswered.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Is she "sensual"? Well, I'm sure she has sense enough not to date OP. Sensual and sensible are close enough after you've lived in China for a few years.

And everyones questions were answered.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Qiqi,

Works for me. Leave the clever chicks to the laowai.

• Grace Han
    Grace Han wrote:

@Jane Words!

• Webslave
    Webslave wrote:

smart girls are certainly more attractive.

@琪琪

i guess one reason for such an idea might be that men cant stand it to deal with strong minded women. just think about the fact that men always go for younger women and women go for older men.

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

all looks and no brains make mike a dull boy

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... this world is "generally" superficial ...

When you go to a job interview, the first impression is always appearance, before anything is spoken ...

When you go to a date (or a blind date, or even just walking outside), people stared at you because of your appearance, whether you are attractive or repulsive, not because you are smart (there are people who have an natural aura of "smart" around him/her, but that's another topic) ...

However, even the most beautiful in the world can "fade" due to age, eventually (we can talk in a seperate thread later, about exceptions such as 翁虹,周慧敏,赵雅芝 and how maturity gives that certain edge), whereas wits and personality grows with time ...

In an ideal way, if "everything" between two people can "click", the relationship can go on forever, whether as friends or lovers, on the other hand, reality is that relationship is also about "discovery", and when one (often many) thing is not in agreement, and it does not need much, "split" is often the easier answer ... in Chinese, 相见好,同住难 ...

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

I like the old saying "女子无才便是德“ , because I am the one... 

:D

• Webslave
    Webslave wrote:

口才也是才,嘿嘿嘿

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

I guess your "friend" didn't know any of his lovers since he banged a different girl every week. I recommend your friend find someone who won't bang him within a week of knowing him. If your friend already found three great girls though, I guess it's his own fault that he was too stupid to keep one of them.

• Webslave
    Webslave wrote:

i tend to fall for strong minded and witty girls of my age but unfortunately, i dont have enough to offer to satisfy their needs of keeping the intellect in communication, so the most likely scenario is me being a befriended Mr. nice guy. And again, it might help if i go for a much younger girl (which i really dont prefere) until it gets boring for her.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... why is "friend" written in quote? Is it like those people asking for help or advice, and say things like "I have this friend so and so ..." or "My friend's so and so ..." but in fact it was all about him or herself?

Or is that an imaginary "friend"? I have never had an imaginary friend ... *sigh*

Cowboy X ... right? May I be so curious to ask, which part of the universe did your "friend" come from? I dont know everyone here, but to prove your "friend" wrong, it needs to a lot more curiosity and time, and I dont think anyone here would be that interested ... so, yeah, I would bet that your "friend" might be right ...

Though I have wonder who is your "friend", there is no point to ask "him" to prove "himself" here, since "he" might just be another ID, and then "his" words would look very similar to you, oh, I mean your "friend" ...  

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Perhaps the problem your "friend" has is that only dull girls are attracted to obnoxious dick-waving misogynists. It sounds like he's already made the judgement that women are simple-minded if he claims he can understand any woman in 30 minutes.

Chicks are complicated. Dudes ain't so much.

On the other hand, I'm totally confident that a woman can have a guy completely figured out within ten minutes of meeting him. Maybe 297 girls didn't find anything interesting, so they just acted stupid and boring in the hopes that the douchebag would go away.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

"My "friend" challenges you to prove him wrong or see how little time it takes for a gal to finnish her conversation loop and start talking about the same old topics again."

My guess is that OP is right, and within half an hour of meeting this guy every girl starts talking about what a misogynist std-bag he is.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.