Discussion » Nonsense » A Little Salt in the Soup Please

• Micky
    Micky wrote:
    <p><span style="color: #0000ff; font-size: medium;">Dear Editor and founder of WLIB, Maybe you've been too busy lately to notice that the front page of this web has been the same for too long. May I suggest a little salt and pepper in the soup. That is to say, make some changes on the front page pictures and&nbsp;headlines.</span></p> <p><span style="color: #0000ff; font-size: medium;">Though I do not know the motive behind the making of this website but you could also seek meaningful suggestions from your members, increase the advert section to raise little cash etc.</span></p> <p><span style="color: #0000ff; font-size: medium;">Its suggest my humble&nbsp;suggestion hope you understand.</span></p> <p><span style="color: #0000ff; font-size: medium;">Best regards.</span></p> <p><span style="color: #0000ff; font-size: medium;">Anyone thinking in the same direction here?</span></p>
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

*serious face*

NO!

Hadn't the site gone through enough chaos already?

• Micky
    Micky wrote:
    Ok, then take a quick look at all these scraps (1) Event Profile:- 2010 Asian Games -- I think this event was held in Guangzhou few months ago and it has come and gone. Maybe you're waiting for Chinese new year before deleting it. (2) Down out in Beijing. The story of a migrant beggar.. Should this really make a headline for too long? (3) Access Denied (4) The Nobel price winner (5) Exhibit E.. All those rubbish in the front page of a website that is recoding 112,814 members (if this is correct)

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.