Discussion » Nonsense » Can this website be used for dating purpose?

• @
    @ wrote:
    Well i'd like to date couple of girls on this website.. Girls who r interested can drop me a line here or privately....
  • Yang
    Yang wrote:
    Brave!
  • Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

is the thread topic a question or a statement.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Wow....

Yeah, nothing to make fun of here. Props. Moving along to troll in other places now.

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

why there are many people in this website called Mr. something?? do they belong to a secret troll society? O_o

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

ALREADY GAVE YOU THE ANSWER.

• Kristian Svoren

@Yang .. i guess i did nothing. why me?

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

I have no idea who started the rumour that this is a dating site. It absolutely is not designed for that purpose.

Personally, I'm just here for the delivery service.

• Simen Stensvoll

yes,if u want a 3p

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

"I DO BELONG TO A SECRET AGENCY NAMED FBIG(FEDERAL BEAUREU OF INVESTIGATION ON GIRLS)"

That just blows my mind. I'm totally going to use that as a chat-up line next time I'm out and about.

All in caps too.

• 外交猫
    外交猫 wrote:

Wait, I thought WLIB was a dating site.  What the fuck else could it possibly be good for?  Learning about fucked up HTML code?

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

427 msgs?

• Grace Han
    Grace Han wrote:
    www.eHarmony.com should come over n take over the Chinese market of online dating,ha...
  • 外交猫
    外交猫 wrote:

eHarmony is the Christian one, right?  Got in a little controversy a while back about gay rights.  Match.com is more mainstream.

But what China really needs is JDate.com -- that would blow this place up.

• Kent Løset
    Kent Løset wrote:

I actually know many couples who hooked up on WLIB, and I always get "bro' hugs" from guys I don't know who got laid through the site. So I give them a thumb up and tell them "You owe me a beer!" ;-)

• Kristian Svoren

well i guess so... look at this "looking for a date"

• Kristian Svoren
  • Grace Han
    Grace Han wrote:

@The Killer I aint teaching no one, they got to learn it the hard way, ha...someone just simply born to be visible...

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

People get laid through this site? I can't even get anyone to show me her boobs! I wonder what I'm doing wrong...

• Grace Han
    Grace Han wrote:

@莫明 hahha....maybe u need to advertise for a "language partner", teehee...>___-"

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Well, I always respond right away to the "language partner" ads, but somehow nothing seems to come of it. Maybe I should stop leaving allen vonschnell's msn for contact info.

OP: Hi I am new here, looking for a native English speaker to be friends and do language exchange. I can teach you Chinese, and we can eat out together, go to karaoke together, and tour Beijing. Message me if interested!

莫明: I WILL BANG YOU! ADD ME ON MSN - VONSCHNELL@HOTMAIL.COM

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... at first I thought, what's happend to this goddamned world? Why is the Guinness drinking COOL asking for a date in a forum thread? The COOL that I have met does not need to "ask" for a date (莫明 might agree?) ...

So, I went to check the ID and found that these are two different, not too sure now if they are the same persons in real life, but I doubt it seriously ...

Anyway, to answer ... this is what I called a "pimping site" or Sexual Networking site (I am learning to be a pimping agent, because my insurance is not selling too well on this site), and no one dates here ...

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

moming,you are unbelivably ......trying to murdur the fresh new blood here,accurately speaking,it's "killing someone with a borrowed knife“hope you know this phrase.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... huh? Tina, you meant me?

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

not u ,uncle ding,moming knows,and i believe you are not frensh new blood here,ha

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahaha ... sorry ... bad eyes, I read "morning" instead of "moming" ...

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Tina, don't worry... Vonschnell totally deserves it. I dont' know this phrase, but I can guess...

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

yes,that's what i mean,but what about the wlib new friend here,i mean,god!

ok it's 借刀杀人 =jie dao shao ren

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... Tina ... who is this "new friend" you have been talking about?

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

did someone say this" Hi I am new here, looking for a native English speaker to be friends and do language exchange. I can teach you Chinese, and we can eat out together, go to karaoke together, and tour Beijing. Message me if interested!“or it's just from moming...........hm...seems from him,my bad,then it's murduring him.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Tina ... just a wild guess, I think 莫明 might want to get some "compensation" for this?

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

he does?if so i can teach him another phrase "讹人“

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Tina,我们的新朋友小莱不是差不多这么写的吗?每几个星期也有新人发类似的帖子。In this case, I'm not doing any harm... at worst our new friend will get to meet Vonschnell!

• Kristian Svoren

wow...@ Mr. Cool, you stay  cool. i only answered the thread ,like it says. not to affect your dating mood comrade!!!

• 外交猫
    外交猫 wrote:

You type pretty well for a quadripalegic.

Also, there's no such thing as an American quadrilingual.  We're way to obnoxious to learn more than maybe 1/2 of a any foreign language.  Except the latinos, but they never get beyond 2. 

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Sorry Ethan, I only understood 3/4ths of what you wrote, on account of also learning 1/2 of Chinese and 1/4th of Japanese. Can you restate  that in smaller words and simpler sentences?

• 外交猫
    外交猫 wrote:

Good point.  I forgot to mention that a lot of us never really bother to finish learning English either.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.