Discussion » Beijing Life » do you have interesting in Golf?

• Nian Jing
    Nian Jing wrote:
    <p>Beijing Players Club was founded to run official golf events and improve our members golf game. All golfers are welcome and anyone can play in the events. Beijing Players Club is a Beijing based membership club for amateur golfers who wants to improve their game and enjoy golf. Beijing Players Club also offer free golf instruction, weekly golf tournaments and other benefits to our members. We also keep your golf handicap so you can measure your current form and improvements. We are kicking off this social golf club in Beijing March 2011, To become a member please call<span style="color: #ff0000;"><strong> 84549958/13784118059 or email us to: beijingplayersclub@gmail.com.</strong></span> For more information:<strong><span style="color: #ff0000;">www.beijingplayersclub.com.</span></strong></p>
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... to troll or not to troll ...

• Simen Wangberg

莫明, you used to be so pleasant and...nice. But I fully endorse your new take on this wacky world we call WLIBJ.

On a semi-related note, I can't wait until golf really starts blowing up here like it did in Japan. I can't get clean drinking water out of the tap in my kitchen, but I'll be damned if those greens won't be watered every single day. fmlgrrghglhlha.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

U MAD 'cuz Jews aren't allowed in the country club.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Mike, yeah, I don't know what's with me today. All full of piss 'n vinigar. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that all I do outside of wlib is practice MMA and Minimy isn't currently available to help relieve the excess testosterone.

Dando, that's only half true. We're not allowed in, but that's because we own it, and we realized it would be bad for business if there were Jews there.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Abisai, go die in a fire. Your "corrections" are fucking wrong.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

LOL

Dando, my English is horrible on account of four years in China and illiteracy, but isn't his proposal technically acceptable?

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

"please happy day"lol

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

In during thread harmonization.

You're welcome for bumping your dumb thread, OP.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahaha ... silly question ... bu trolling, are we helping to promote this thread?

If so, does it mean that this is "entrapment", assuming I have got the meaning correct?

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

We may be keeping it at the top, but it is a safe bet that no one on this website will become a paying member of whateverthefuckthisguyisselling

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... or if anyone is so bored, such as Tina in her own thread, one can spam the phone numbers and emails ... mind you, if this number is China Mobile (non pre-paid), China Mobile users can send free SMS from 139.com ... spam spam spam :)

• kö
    wrote:
    我只知道 九洞18杆 外加果岭 和 小鸟
  • Simen Wangberg

It's true, our little Jew flippers can't even hold a golf club properly.

• Jenelyn Tambago

Do you know what Golf means? hahahahaha its the perfect name...

• kö
    wrote:
    Golf :green Oxygen ligt foot

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.