Discussion » Nonsense » Eventually , i find that it is not interesting at

  • Bunny
    Bunny wrote:
    <h1>it is bad that he is already&nbsp; married ,&nbsp;&nbsp; it is worse&nbsp; that&nbsp; i fell in love with him even i had known the truth ., IT is the worst thing for&nbsp; this moment&nbsp; i&nbsp; am suffing&nbsp; the blame of&nbsp; Moral&nbsp;of myself&nbsp; !</h1>
  • Simen Stensvoll

    hey,there are a lot of attracitive singles guys

    u don't need to hang urself

  • Simen Stensvoll

    u r not in love with him,u just like chatting with him

    ,maybe

  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

    Bunny, you are absolutely adorable. Probably the cutest bunny I have ever seen. You need to date a married guy?

    By the way, it is not immoral for you, only for him. He is the one who entered into a marriage contract, not you. Also, he is the one who is using the extra confidence gained from already having a wife at home to go pick up girls.

    Summary: him = bad, you = cute bunny.

  • Simen Wangberg

    "Will you think i am pretty stupid if i tell you that i love him because of i like chatting with him !"

    Yes.

  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

    It's just a mere adultery. It's a common phenomenon, Bunny, u r not the only one, there are plenty of girls who don't care whether a man is married or engaged, some are just obsessed into married men.

  • 哎呀
    哎呀 wrote:

    "Will you think i am pretty stupid if i tell you that i love him because of i like chatting with him !"

    No.

    In most occasions, I love him because I like to talk with him. Could't imagine how to get involved into a relationship without enjoying our conversations.

    And cute Bunny, it's never right to intrude yourself into a family. Find a single guy with whom you can have a nice chat.

    Good luck, dear!

  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

    别管Desmond, 他用宗教来骗女孩跟他上床。在人已有对方却找第三者的情况下,总不是第三者的错,因为第三方没有与别人的协议。

  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

    "Will you think i am pretty stupid if i tell you that i love him because of i like chatting with him !"

    Somehow yes!

    You are waisting time and feeling. The chat to with a single guy would do much better to you. But with the married man!  You can get smacked on ur teeth.

    Just imagine you as a wife of a hubby, and another girl is falling in love with ur hubby... what's gonna be ur feeling?

  • Bobo
    Bobo wrote:

    Bunny just be strong and forget him ,, the same story also happened on me , but i think more worse than you .

    As we are together 2 years,,,

    莫明  is right , he is not immoral, at moment you just chat with, can say you like him ,not really love ,, you get rid of this not difficulty. 

    You are young girl cute and sweet ,dont waste your time on stupid thing which not going to happen . I also dont want the same story happened on my friends 

    Good luck 

  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

    After seeing Maria's response, I'm going to qualify my statement. I don't think it's immoral to involve yourself with someone who's in a relationship, but I do think it's foolish. If someone isn't faithful to his supposed "loved one", do you really think he'll be faithful to you?

  • Bobo
    Bobo wrote:

    yes ,,is not going to work ,,at all , this why i persuade her ,,

    When the love coming people will becoming blind,it's totally foolish . I wake up so late 

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    It's his bad, not yours. But I'm with Minger. Although adultery isn't evil, it is most assuredly foolish. You know he's disloyal to his wife, so you should realize that he is probably incapable of being fully loyal to you, too.

    On the other hand, maybe fidelity doesn't matter as much as most people say. Who knows? Maybe you're helping keep the marriage together by giving the husband a way to let off some steam. Maybe the wife is secretly grateful that you do things for him that she doesn't have the time, energy, or inclination to do herself.

  • 外交猫
    外交猫 wrote:

    Wait, you're not fucking him?  Then what the fuck is this conversation about? 

    There's no infidelity here.

  • Simen Stensvoll

     

    i don't understand why those depressed wives and GFs tend to curse the other females when their man betray them.

    as my dear ming metioned,He is the one who entered into a marriage contract,not the single girl.

    however,i would never date a man who is  in a non- open relationship or married.

    because being a woman,i know  how bad the feeling is when..also,i don't want to get in trouble with other insane ladies.

  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

    I agree with Dando agreeing with me. To  his other point, I give an example: I love Dando, but I'm not faithful to him at all. In fact, I'm exclusively non-faithful. This works out much better for the both of us.

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    @Minimy, "i don't understand why those depressed wives and GFs tend to curse the other females when their man betray them."

    In my opinion, these sorts of women are far more misogynistic than the playboys.

  • Bobo
    Bobo wrote:

    i hate the situation at moment i have 

  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

    Luna, what is your current situation? Can it be remedied by showing us your boobs?

    Aside: it seems that I have unwittingly gotten much more perverse than normal, no? It has been a while since I broke up with yaya... maybe I need to leave my house and go find a solution...

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    @Minger,

    Hear, hear. Faith-based relationships are for Republicans.

  • Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

    nazi punks

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    Nazi punks? Where? And here I am without my nazi-stompin' combat boots 'cuz I had an interview with a PR company today.

  • Sally
    Sally wrote:

    dear bunny, married men know how to please a girl properily. and you will feel them harmless firstly cuz of they are married, then you feel free to tell them everything while you are growing feeling for them....... when u realize u fall in 'love' them, they wont care!! they just feel good to have other girls who is not their wife are willing to talk with them or even offer them more stuff...

    so, bunny, my point is dont work on something you cant get pay back. he only can talk to u while his wife is not around. do u really ok with that?  and think about his wife, she dosent deserve this, though she will live with her husband happily after. also do u wish your husband firling with other girls, or make other girls feel in that way?

    bunny, u deserve someone better than that! good luck

  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

    Ok, in this case I think you're an awful person, but there are a lot of awful people, so you're not alone. You are still a very cute bunny though.

  • 外交猫
    外交猫 wrote:

    @Moming: "Luna, what is your current situation? Can it be remedied by showing us your boobs?"

    I'm a doctor, and I can confirm that this is the proper course of action.

  • Simen Wangberg

    "I think you  cool guys  have  right to know the truth  !!!"

    YOU AREN'T COOL ENOUGH TO HANDLE THE TRUTH. Yeah we are though, you're right about that.

    And yeah, I do think it's stupid to claim that you've "fallen in love" with someone just by chatting with them.

    Seems like younger Chinese chicks (or maybe just young chicks in general?) toss this phrase around a little too often without really considering the gravity of it.

    I don't "love" someone until I've boinked them ten times, gotten in a nasty fight or two and had them nurse me through a hangover. Earn that shit.

  • Bobo
    Bobo wrote:

    I am already getting well ,so guys no need worry and pay attention about my boobs

    I just kind to remind this cute girl ,,but look like she doesn't need ,hehe 

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahahaha ... my turn?

    Luna ... getting well is a good start, just make sure to get yourself set up and stand up ... and when you are completely over him, we will organise a wet t-shirt contest with you as the special guest :)

    Bunny ... is it love, lust, or just a fantasy?

    If it is "love", then you dont want to "own" him, and there is no reason to be upset ...

    If it is "lust", that means you need more self control ... again, no need to be upset ...

    If it is "fantasy", I am sure many of the guys here would like to help you :)

  • Espen Olsvik
    Espen Olsvik wrote:
  • Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

    if there's only one thing girls shouldn't do, that is NEVER EVER date man who has a gf not to mention he is married,you are making a huge mistake,wake up and get out of that trap.

  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

    Although adultery isn't evil, 

    Hmm Dando, if it's not evil, upso facto it's sacred. Which gospel are your spreading around sir?

    i  am not a  good  girl  !   because   i have bf  too .and i dont want to break up with my bf !

    It's a sincere confession and what you just  need is redemption. Try to be a good girl and stay away from someone't hubby. If ur bf doesn't satisfy ur sex drive, get some viagra fro him.

    莫明 别管Desmond, 他用宗教来骗女孩跟他上床。在人已有对方却找第三者的情况下,总不是第三者的错,因为第三方没有与别人的协议。Am I not untitled to speak clearly what is in my mind and the truth? I think u r right and wrong as many here bang all the girls that come their ways as u too often do. I'm not sure of a girl on this site I\ve asked to come and open legs to me even just for washing:)

     

  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

    Desmond, you're fully entitled, I'm just telling her not to take what you say seriously, which I believe I am also entitled to do. You may be surprised as to how "often" I bang all the girls who come my way, as for quite some time the only one I've had a sexual arrangement with is Minimy. In fact, all I asked for was to see one nice set of knockers, and only Mike was kind enough to indulge me. I was not implying that you asked any girl on this site to come open her legs for you, that would conflict with the whole concept of tricking them with religion.

  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

    莫明, I do understand, I was just trying to remind you that am a vegetarian.

  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

    Desmond dear sir, I believe that you are a vegetarian no more than I believe that you are a virgin, which I believe no more than I believe that you are in fact Archbishop Desmond Tutu. However, if I am wrong you have my most sincere apologies, and may Allah strike me down from above.

  • Espen Olsvik
    Espen Olsvik wrote:
    • Tina

      Tina 写道:

      发布于 3 小时前

      if there's only one thing girls shouldn't do, that is NEVER EVER date man who has a gf not to mention he is married,you are making a huge mistake,wake up and get out of that trap.

    • 我大大地赞同
  • Peter S 李贝勒

    classical!

    U re suffering from what i named "l'amour Stendhalien". I guess U know Stendhal, the writer? The "amour Stendhalien" is an 'impossible love'. The more U think that U cannot reach the guy the more u want him. Very hard to heal. So, or u wait and let the time do his job and let u forget step by step the guy, or U fight for him, but it will be long and painfull... 

    Then an another thing about the married men.

    A lot of girls think that they are more attractive. If they already have a girl, it means that they are not so bad. shi bu shi? And the man is, i think, more confident. He already have a girl at home, so he feel strong.

    Personnaly, if a girl have a guy already, i don t go, i don t want a complicated situation. And it can be already not simple with a single girl so with a married one??? If the husband is a violent one and discover the situation, U can finish in the 1st page of a news paper... eheh...

  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

    There is a something suspect about the chat anyway, what topics are they gonna talk about? that's the point, good for confessing u r a bad girl, but if u carry on chatting with this married man bunny, u gonna be burnt, trust me:)

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.

Powered by: Bloc