Discussion » Nonsense » My Enemies on WLIB

• Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:
    <p>Rules: NOTHING PERSONAL...ITS JUST A SOCIAL NETWRK</p> <p>1. Pete De Mola - He threatens my account cos he doesnt want me to behave (it's ust a social network)</p> <p>2. Ding Dang Shushu - He tell girls to stay away from me (its just WLIB a social network)</p> <p>3. Sabina Minako Jio - She Likes me</p> <p>&nbsp;</p> <p>Who are your 3 WLIB enemies or Cockblockers?</p>
  • Webslave
    Webslave wrote:

1. Myself, coz you know (not too social)

2. the network (it's a social thread)

3. WLIB (it seems i never get a girl in here!)

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

This is a cute idea, but I don't typically pay enough attention to my "enemies" know their names.

Webslave, why so down on yourself? If you're actually trying to use this website to get a girl, you can probaly just send out thousands of sex partner invitations like everyone else. I assume they wouldn't do it if it didn't work.

Enemies, Hmm...

How about that retarded guy who started calling all white people racist English teachers a while back? Oh yeah, BIRIMA!

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

any retard to talks about foreigners chasing girls too much is my enemy.

because if it were not for the girls spoiling us so much, we would not be getting it so much. not our fault.

im sorry girls but you spoil us laowai like kings :)

• Kent Løset
    Kent Løset wrote:

Pete DeMola no longer works for WeLiveInBeijing.com

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

QiQi, "and Ming, you forgot to mention that including his pic with six packs in his sex partener invitations. that shall increase chance to get one or more."

I didn't quite follow that. Are you saying that Birima included a sex pack pic in his sex partner invitations? Cause I believe I included one of myself in my standing invitation to Minimy. Also, 上房揭瓦是啥意思?

Kent, what happened to Pete? I miss his raps.

• Kent Løset
    Kent Løset wrote:

Personal reasons.

• Simen Stensvoll

he was murdered...

don't cry,ming

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Minimy,

console me?

• Simen Stensvoll

don't cry bb,i will buy u two big boobs

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

thank you sweety!

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I was wondering what happened to Pete, too. That sucks. Hope it doesn't have anything to do with his health problems.

• Simen Wangberg

A post on BeijingDaze said that Pete "vanished", which sounds sort of ominous.

PETE WE ARE ALL TALKING ABOUT YOU AND LOVE YOU.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Very few of the people who I dislike have the endurance to earn my enmity. They leave far too soon for me to give a shit. I'm actually grateful for all the morons who show up here. They give me plenty of opportunities for creative insults.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... did anyone just ask for "moron"?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

He missed the payments on his new liver and the Repo-man came for him.

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

why wouldn't i want/need someone to spoil me?

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

I'm gonna call and ask him... will fill you in later.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

*serious face*

莫明 ... please give him our regards, and let us know of an update ...

Fries ... "through him"? How can anyone help now, if anything?

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

His number's out of service.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

莫明 ... search for "demola", one of them has to be related to him ...

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

I just tried stalking him on facebook now... see if he writes me back.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... Fries ... with my intelligence and writing skill, I dont really think I would be of much help, but as I understand, you have some very dedicated fans on this site, so it would be sad for them to see the "boat" sink, so to speak ...

Fries and 莫明 ... please keeop us updated ...

• Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:

@Kent...DD and Sabina do not work for WLIB also

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Oh, we're talking about webslave.. I was a bit 糊涂, sorry.

謝謝教訓,我很喜歡這個俗語。

恩,webslave,你如果沒有six pack,我強烈的建議你去弄。以後不會哪那麼鬱悶。

• Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:

Wherever Pete is, I am sure he is fine or he will be fine

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

oh the guy with name pete demola works for WLIB? such a shame to know this now,he is interesting

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

haha you guys talk like he's dead,let's do a memerial meeting for him.

• Peter Baird
    Peter Baird wrote:

Mr. Demola is alive and...well, he's alive. It's not my place to discuss his personal business in a public forum, but I can tell you I spoke to him about a week ago, and his in what you might call a period of "transition". I'm sure he appreciates the concern.

My enemies on WLIB? Well, there was this douchebag by the name of Young who took exception to a bubble I wrote complaining about some recent events in China (two certain anniversaries and the H1N1 outbreak) and like the nationalistic, xenophobic little twat he apparently was, he proceeded to send me threatening messages ranging from threats to report me to the police to have students at my uni kick my ass.

Then there was that guy who was offering himself up as a platonic love slave. I forget his name, but I remember he made some pretty pretty presumptuous comments about the character of yours truly that I did not appreciate. It's pretty much the onlytime I've really gone off on someone on the forum.

Meh...I can't think of a third.

BTW Thorstan, I'm sure the vikings would love to keep The Slow Boat. In case you haven't noticed, there hasn't been a wholelot of new content around here lately.

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

that happened actually?i meant he first case,he got someone to beat u up

• Rune
    Rune wrote:

anyone better looking than me

• Peter Baird
    Peter Baird wrote:

I'm not sure what that would do my reputation as a pillar of the community.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Fries ... if, and only if, "pirate" was what happened, dont you suppose DeMola might be leading the pirates instead?

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

not following this conversation,i hate it!

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

My worst enemy ...hun. It has to be that Google fool! I've been asking him ,"Do you just accept the fact that people are using you".All he talks about is to get from point 2 point  and  internet bullish*$.  I feel nothing but sorrow for him/her ( I don't even know).

One day I will find someone perfect for him; someone who will not intentionally keep pressing his/her buttons. Yet, until that day comes, the search will continue.

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

donno who is Pete, BUT I found he was on sale under one thread posted 33 weeks ago by No1 passion-called "man whore" . I am not sure if that Pete is the Pete everyone taking about.

5. Pete (RMB 9.00) not the asshole pete - a perfect BF, knows when to hold you close and when to give you space. Passive about certain things but a strong figure when he needs to be

• Mathew Abisai
    Mathew Abisai wrote:

guys, Speak english that we all understand.......

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... Fries ... I think you just described Yoda ... is Pete a Jedi??

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

roal-playing huh

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... of course Pete is a lot more than just a Jedi ...

Just been watching the movie "赵氏孤儿" on DVD, and came across this line from the movie, which might be relevant to the topic of this thread:

The character 屠岸贾 said to the boy, “不把敌人当敌人,才能真正的天下无敌", very roughly translated "when one dont see enemy as enemy, one becomes truly unbeatable" ...

• Simen Wangberg

"Speak english that we all understand......."

I don't think I'm familiar with the English that you understand. Actually, I don't think anyone from this planet is familiar with the English that you understand.

• Simen Wangberg

GODDAMNIT FUCK YOU STUPID FORMATTING FUCK GAAHHH

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

calm down Mike... be cool....

• Simen Wangberg

But this website is ruining my elegantly sculpted retorts with its weird formatting issues! I REFUSE TO SOUND STUPID. <-- oops. Cruise control for cool, it isn't.

• Simen Wangberg

Believe me when I create the real shit, it looks worse than that. Please see the magic of Google translation.

Nevermind, that actually came out pretty close to my original meaning. Fuck it.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.