Discussion » Ask a Foreigner » FINDING A FOREIGNER FRIEND

• 莱赫麦
    莱赫麦 wrote:
    I AM A ENGLISH MAJOR STUDENT AND I WANT TO FIND A FORENGNER FRIEND IF SOMEONE INTERESTED IN CHINESE AND LIKE TRAVEL IN BEIJING PLEASE ADD MY MSN KAZIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
  • Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

Hilarious.. ....

good luck.... 

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

I AM A FOREIGNER. I WANT TO EXCHANGE ENGLISH, MEAL TICKETS, AND INSINCERE DISCUSSIONS ABOUT CHILDREN, MARRIAGE, AND EMMIGRATION FOR CASUAL NON-COMMITANT SEX. IF INTERESTED, PLEASE RESPOND DIRECTLY TO ANYONE THAT EMAILS YOU IN RESPONSE TO THIS POST. THEY ARE ALL ME.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

ok, normally it might be bad form to post a personal message in the forums, but our friend has a sense of humor.

莱赫麦15 January 2011 - 14:15

hello! i get your message in the forum, nice to meet you here.

Well played. Either that or this sweetie had no idea what I said.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Well, I still think you can expect a message from Godfather, despite his enlightened post ^.^

• Candy Q
    Candy Q wrote:

@莫名

obviously this sweetie had a difficult time resisting ur headband.

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

*facepalm*  

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

@Ami Li, me too. hahhaha... 

I would reply to him "Mo Ming, you dog! ;P" if I were 莱赫麦

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

莱赫麦,don't get confused or sad or disappointed,it's just that this is not the right way for you to look for a language exchange friend here,so i mean you are at the wrong place,and don't waste time to reply to whoever writing to you (not because they could be all Mo Ming,hahahaaaaaaa,actually i think moming is safe)

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

All above, thank you for validating me. As you may know I am only here for your entertainment.

CandyQ, the "headband" is called a bandana. It is attractive isn't it. Just like for chemotherapy patients, it disguises the fact that I'm completely bald and unattractive.

小莱 is being a good sport. Let's help her out. Here is how you get help with your English.

1. Change avatar to extremely sexy half naked pic. It doesn't have to be you. Maybe you can borrow some from MooMoo (另一个用户,估计你不明白)
    2. Chat with all the guys who send you messages. Many will pretend to be "native English speakers", but are in fact from Monaco, Nigeria, Russia, etc. They never read the forums, so you can post their messages here and we can tell you if they really know English or not.
    3. Pretend to be shy. Tell them you want to chat online a lot first because you are scared of meeting. As you become online friends, you can get them to correct your English paper.
    4....????
    5. Profit!

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

LMAO.... quite strategic ... 

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Amy, there are some free lunches, just rare. When I actually lived in Beijing I would probably have been willing to meet 小莱 for a chat, provided she lived within a block of my flat. But that's only because my girlfriend hated me and I wasn't willing to cheat on her and most of my friends had gone on to better places and I wasn't an English teacher. (I had a lot of free time). Not many people like me though. Even my non-douchebag friends at least have the sense to make friends with real people instead of wasting time online...

有免费的午餐,但是别上当:你没找到。

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

What the hell happened to my post? There were actually words instead of line-breaks around those "and's". Oh well, I'm sure what I said was of no value whatsoever.

Dear Harmonious, 其实我不是外国人,我是忒智力迟钝的,有皮肤病的中国人。我也不知道我又没有用过什么中文俚语:由于我的父母是哑巴,我的中文都是在这个网站学的。是俚语吗?我原来以为大家都写得很正式……

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

原来莫名是白化病。。。。

• Candy Q
    Candy Q wrote:

OMG u r 21 !

need a bullet but not sure who to kill.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Thorstan, be nice... help the poor girl learn English while you're at it. :-p

Harmonious, Joke? You mean people on this website don't use 正式 Chinese? From here I learned to write my college application essay:

尊重的他奶奶的院长,

我操!我可真希望在贵学校找炮友……

I hope they let me in!

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

Harmonious, I'm pretty sure he didn't think you'd fall for it. I'm pretty sure he was just trying to be funny. You shouldn't take it as an attack.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Ok sorry, my poor level of Chinese makes my humor a little hard to express. I blame my parents.

Harmonious isn't quite as scary as religious, but it's not nearly as pleasant as bicurious. Religious people might murder me, harmonious people might harmonize me, but bicurious girls can only 3p me :-D

• Xiao
    Xiao wrote:

Can I make friends too? I'm Chinese though...

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

If you fit into that category, you can be something else by them too...

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

恩, 我平时都说我是中国新疆人。
    I absolutely agree with Afroman, but I strongly oppose his changing the topic back to the original topic. :-D

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

哈哈哈哈!

Ami Li 。。。自己找回来的东西,做出来的午餐,应该算是免费的吧?

莱赫麦 。。。做"午餐"的方法寄给你了,这个方法是比较慢,但如果你肯尝试,应该也会有一些成绩!

Xiao ... go make friends with Buffalo ... I dont know why, but somehow I think you are more his type and you are much better than his GF ...

I think there is an even more interesting topic to change to ... go to hotfile.com to download Sex and Zen 2 ...

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

DD is gone wild... 

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... Stephanie ... and dont you just like me better this way?

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

hmmm... DD... you are getting to know me better.. muhahah...

but Nope! Actually I am ok for teenagers gone wild... lol

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
  • Ms. Stephanie
  • Candy Q
    Candy Q wrote:

Congrats Torstan Fries!

Do consider 3 kids.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Good. Now, back to the subject of getting someone to bang me...

• Candy Q
    Candy Q wrote:

Such a cute attention whore.

yeah, that was a compliment, don't mention it.

• Simen Wangberg

"楼主" 就是 "OP", or Old Person. This is a title given as a sign of respect for the person that started the thread.

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

are there 2 mikes or u just frequently changed ur profile pic

• Simen Wangberg

"are there 2 mikes or u just frequently changed ur profile pic"

Oh hell no, not this again. The "Mike" that makes all the line breaks and frequently derails his own thought-trains is

not

me.

My picture will always be me holding my guitar, so everyone can know how cool I am.

I know who the other "Mike" is though. Just had to come crawling back, eh? :-p

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

right,i guess from ur explaination,i do know the big difference between u 2

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Mike, stop being awful.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Also, if Tina gets that, you should marry her immediately.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.