Discussion » Health & Fitness » About 咏春

• The War
    The War wrote:
    <p>Hello to all. Does everybody know are there any <span lang="zh">咏春 schools in Beijing? Is it possible for foreigner to go there? I mean, my Chinese is far from perfect, so will it be possible for practice?<br /></span></p>
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

E Wen? 永春 is known as wing chun in English, I believe. Probably from Cantonese pronounciation. I don't know if people really practice that anywhere. If you want to learn wushu, and I mean 套路, then go to shichaihai exercise sport school directly west of the houhai bar area. Sanda too.

For traditional arts like hongquan or yongchunquan, try to find where some security guards work out in the evenings, like the school sports grounds.

• R-R
    R-R wrote:

Yes i know i have been to with a friend,this master helped vedio the 叶问2 according what my friends said   .He been trained in Hongkong..He is giving class in shuangjing i think!here is the link he is more famous now,i been to class one time it was 2009.His name is wang zhipeng i will send you the link at ur file

• Albulena Imeri

Got to say that I don't know much about martial arts, but in Yongchun, a person knocks on another person very fast (in a frenquency like 3 times per sec), would that be effective?

I really need to work on my Jiaozis now.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.