Discussion » Nonsense » Be nice to fat ppl

  • Ms. Stephanie
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahaha ... everyone, listen up, be nice to ME...

  • Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

    :P...... be nice to me too....

     

  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

    LOL

    also, bedtyger's icon is sick.

  • Stephanie Xu
    Stephanie Xu wrote:

    ah.....原来Uncle D  是one of  Fat people , one day he might can save your life ..........

    :P

  • Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:
    i want to be fat:P then nice to me 2
  • Jenelyn Tambago

    jenny...lets exchange then...ill give you all my fei

  • Xiao
    Xiao wrote:

    Be nice to skeletons too. Fat people and skeletons should love each other.

  • Webslave
    Webslave wrote:

    this is so not nice to fat ppl LOL

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahaha ... since no one at WLIB is fat, does not mean we can be NOT nice to them?

  • Jenelyn Tambago

    Maggie... take it all ... =D

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahaha ... Maggie, if the "jelly" of Buffalo is not enough, feel free to come to have some of mine too ...

  • Rune
    Rune wrote:

    why should I specifically be nice to people who cant even be nice to themselves?

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahaha ... Rune ... Jenny Zheng ... that depends on your definition of "nice" ...

    I think, personally, and not because I belong to the "a little fat species" (微胖界), people with "anorexia" are really not nice to themselves ... thoughts?

     

  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

    But I will be nice to people with anorexia, so that makes up for it. There are so few bears here, I have less reason to be nice to fat people... :-D

  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

    Harmonius, that makes sense. Good looking people don't need to develop personalities...

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahaha ... someone asked for "fat people"? Present! ... but if you want a funny and smart one, not me ...

    Harmonious ... 莫明 has tons of personalities :)

  • Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

    well.... you might right but just slightly superficial I think... lol

  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

    WHo said fat people are not human?

  • Candy Q
    Candy Q wrote:

    "be nice to fat people",

    because they are fat? wow

  • Candy Q
    Candy Q wrote:

    why not just enjoy the attention.

    Treating them nice cause they r fat is on the same discrimination list.

  • Jenelyn Tambago

    enjoy the attention?? please explain what you wanted to say there....cause maybe I'm misunderstanding you.

  • Candy Q
    Candy Q wrote:

    @ Buffalo

    Being completely ignored is not worse than getting attention in a teasing/messing with/laughing at mode.

    Was it that easy to be misunderstood?

  • pommie
    pommie wrote:

    Fat people can help in a whole host of emergency situations.

    Bear decoy
    Lifebuoy
    One of those big soft things you jump out of burning buildings onto
    Filling a hole in a leaking dam/nuclear reactor

    In these troubled times most sensible people keep at least one fat friend.

     

  • Jenelyn Tambago

    I didn't misunderstand you at all it seems...

    Just to show you my point and why I think you are wrong, it's not a personal attack:
    Now you got my attention for being so ugly / fat / stupid...enjoy it

    No one in their senses likes that kind of attention...

  • Xiao
    Xiao wrote:

    @Candy Q

    Yes, it was.

    p.s. For what you said about fat people, especially the "Be nice to fat people because they are fat? WOW" one, I can't help getting terrified because if there's a massacre towards fat people on the earth, you have the potential to be fat people's Hitler! All you need is some wicked power and SHHHHHHHALA——a witch with her "Hell with fat people" magic broom is born!!!

  • Bobo
    Bobo wrote:

    I really like fat people ,,they look cute ! 

    I would be nice to them all the time !

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahaha ... this Weird Al Yankovic music video never ceased to amaze ...

    Buffalo ... let's dance ... :)

  • Candy Q
    Candy Q wrote:

    Anybody can make all the judgement + statement they want, nothing I can or want to do about it.

    @Buffalo

    I don't enjoy it, I don't hate it, regarless of itself being an attack or not.

    All I wanted to say is, if I'm nice to fat ppl, it definitely has nothing to do with them being fat or not, vice versa.

    Just because they r fat, they don't get the rights to overread.

  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

    Harmonious ... 莫明 has tons of personalities :)

    I do, but not because I'm fat. Because I'm short. It's different from being fat, but I'm not sure how.

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahahaha ...

    This arguement seems to be about a "minority" thing, because other than countries like US and Australia (I am consider "fit" in Australia, hahahaha), fat people are usually minority and very often (though not all the time and not everywhere) minority get discriminated ...

    Based on the basic idea that people should be equal, there is of course nothing wrong for people of minority to demand fair treatment, and in an ideal world, everyone lives happily ever after ...

    However, when fair treatment went beyond the necessary, the over attention can throw people off somehow ... which is what piss of some the majority, because they think the minority is getting way too much attention, which is, strangely enough, "unfair" to the majority ...

    So, "be nice" here is not about being particularly nicer to fat people, just to play fair ... because they are people ...

     

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    (continued) ... people are people

    ... whether it be an Asian (Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Thai, Arabic etc) in western country, or someone with non Asian appearance in Asian countries ...

    ... or a fat person among avergare size ...

    ... or a woman among men ... or a man among women (hahaha, I can just see a few guys "kicking" me on this one) ...

    ... or an old pervert among all the younger perverts ... (hahaha, I had to say this one, and again, I will be "kicked" so badly) ...

    Dont treat a person different because he/she does not fit the norm ... but for the same argument, dont do special favour to that person because he/she does not fir the norm ...

    Now, group hug and dance naked around the camp fire ...

     

  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

    I tend to agree with you, DD. Wait, does this mean I can't keep getting special treatment for being white? That would be unfortunate. Oh wait, I just looked outside and 80% of people are white.

  • Jenelyn Tambago

    DD: hahahaha a classic! It's been years!

    Candy Q:  Usually the attention you get is no good, specially in school. When you are old, no one really cares if you are fat or not. So anyways...cheers to you cuttie! xD

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahaha ... which part did you agree with? My guess is, the part where we "group hug and dance naked around the camp fire"?

  • Candy Q
    Candy Q wrote:

    @Buffalo

    How could u be so sure about the attention I'm getting if I'm getting any. I might actually be ugly/fat/stupid in real life. R we talking on a website or is it my illusion again.

     

  • Jenelyn Tambago

    I was talking about me...as uncle DD said I'm a chubby guy...as I said, is was not an attack to you... ¬ ¬

  • Xiao
    Xiao wrote:

    All God's children. No big deal.

    I realize this could be the comment on so many topics in this forum. What's wrong with us?

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahaha ... by the way, 莫明, our last encounter, including Mr Cool and 马克 at Pacific would have given you lots of attention, right?

    Buffalo ... when you eventually get married, I suggest you and your sweetheart come to Australia, you will be the S American Brad Pitt and I can be the Chinese George Clooney ...

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahahaha ... Xiao ... I know I am not ... I have a first class 春运 ticket to hell ...

    Buffalo ... let's play in the chubby boy club :)

  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

    Monty Python's The Meaning of Life

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlfcF1I5e_g

  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

    DD, Pakistani's are also considered to be Caucasian. You and Cool must have known this, because I didn't feel that I was getting more attention than he was. :-p

  • pommie
    pommie wrote:

    God didn't make fat people.

    They are the work of The Colonel.

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahaha ... Pomy ... fat people are the "orpahns" from the war between Colonel and Ronald, Coke and Pepsi etc ...

    莫明 ... hahahaha ... I was NOT referring to the mini UN of the afternoon tea, I was referring to your muscle, COOL in all his all white outfit and 马克 in his all blue/black outfit ...

  • Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

     was actually very upset 4 hours ago when i was having dinner,i'm usually pround of myself that i eat a lot,but tonight espcially after i found out that i probably had twice much more food than one of my friend (of course,she eats little),it started to scare me,i feel i'm not normal,and if,someday i gain a lot of weight,PLEASE be nice to me :(

  • Webslave
    Webslave wrote:

    有些时代的经典还是保留于历史为好 :p

  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

    Harmonious: Me, too. Wait, you are short? your problem will be more serious in China:p Chinese girls take height very seriously

    No, at 175 I'm not short in China, just in the rest of the world. I do find it hilarious that in China tall is equivalent to attractive for girls. Are there really guys who want a girl to be taller than they are?

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahahaha ... I just love this thread (minus all the bitching) ... and I feel so welcomed ...

    Luna ... so you only think that I am cute but nothing else?

    Harmonious ... may we know, how tall?

    Ami Li ... I always respect my food ...

     

  • Simen Stensvoll

    i love healthy fat ppl

  • Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

    Amy, you like chubby ones? 

    I'm quite opposite about it. 

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.

Powered by: Bloc