Discussion » Beijing Life » Master bedroom in 3 bdr apartment around huxinxiji

• Qwertryt
    Qwertryt wrote:

Regards,

I'm gonna move out pretty soon, so i need someone to replace me.

My apartment located in the very good area so called Yayuncun (亚运村), the place called Poly Champagne Garden (保利香槟花园), very good community with high security level. Pretty close to the University of International Business and Economics (UIBE - 对外经贸大学). 3 bus stops from UIBE west gate (bus # 596) or 20 min by walk. And Beijing University of Communications (北京联合大学) 10 minutes walking.

Surroundings: 7/11, huge market in front of the building where you can buy almost anything, KFC, super-market, banks, spa, gyms, barbershops, pet shops, bakeries, laundry, small shop downstairs and lots of restaurants, 15 minutes by walk to huixinxijjiebeikou (惠新西街北口) line 5 subway station, Ito Yokado and Wu Mei.

Room: Fully furnished (king size bed), high speed internet, decent heating, AC.
    Western style apartment, 138 ² meters. 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (one is inside of the master room), 1 living room, 1 kitchen. You will have two roommates a boy and a girl (Indonesian and American).

The price is: 2350 RMB/Month. 3 months in advance + deposit. Any other fees except rent aren't included.

Apartment available from the very end of January or the beginning of February.

Contacts: 15910541647

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.