Discussion » Beijing Life » Housemate Wanted (Chaoyang Park)

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

Hello WLIBers,

Our adorable friend and housemate is moving out shortly and we are looking for a new one.

We are a couple of English guys, and are ideally looking for a Chinese female, to round out the gender-ethnic balance. 

We are easy-going, relaxed, friendly guys (I hope so at least!)  You can as be as sociable or private as you like. The apartment is large, we have an ayi that comes once a week, and normally keep fridge stocked with good stuff, plus cook regularly. 

The apartment is at Chaoyang Park South Gate, great view, We have a small dog: Molly, very friendly, doesn't bite. So if you hate dogs or have allergies, you probably wouldn't like it here!

Rent is 1,800 yuan/month (plus some bills) for this excellent location between Sanlitun, 798 and CBD, you can move in after Chunjie

Kind Regards,

P.S. Email me for pics of the room, flat and dog. 

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Carlos, stop murdering your roommates and you won't need to look so often...

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

True, and you have completely blown my, Our adorable friend and housemate is moving out shortly, cover. No one is going to want to rent the room now.

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

Not so Andy, I murder them and then perform necrophilia.

• Micky
    Micky wrote:
    Are you looking for roommate of sex partner?
  • Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

Just to clarify, I am looking for a room mate; if I wanted a sex partner I would ask (or something).

As for, why a Chinese? Well, our Chinese speaking is abysmal and we thought it might be helpful to have somebody whom could speak the language.

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

I speak Chinese. I'm not looking for a roommate though... just a sex partner.

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

muhahahahaha.....  a couple of English guys......

sadly...  I meet all criteria but I don't wanna move out from my home...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.