Discussion » Nonsense » Open Windows

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

At this moment you are browsing WLIB but you have several other windows open at the top of your screen; a whole array of websites in front of you related to your work and outré passions: Wikipedia articles on the ‘The History of Male Circumcision’, a link to New Fowlers's Modern English Usage, a rather disappointing website called AsianBabes, ChinaSmack, RedTube, a poorly translated article on the Tang Poety of Li Bo and a video of a monkey orally fucking a frog etc...

They (don't) say it's the website that makes the man, so, what windows do you have open right now?

• Simen Stensvoll
    Redtube
  • Ekki
    Ekki wrote:

Youku, Kaixin001, Flickr, MyChinaMoto, WLIB.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Community alliance of tenants; Resolutions Northwest; United States Arbirtation and Mediation of Oregon; Asian Health and Services Center; ACLU; Gmail; wilb - open windows; wlib - So dear 外国朋友; igoogle; google translate.

somehow it's not one of those interesting days. All those ones that you've never heard of is because I'm looking for a place to volunteer.

Also, this is a clever topic. +5.

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

sohu.. kaixin001.. baidu... 

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

aw.. Im getting jealous about a guy watching youtube beside me.. 

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

honestly i thought this should have been a reall interesting thread. Carlos, I think you forgot to mention "sex" in the title.

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

Yes, I should have called it, 'having sex with the Windows Open', or something.

Perhaps people only use their computers for perusing WLIB and do not look at other websites.

• Simen Wangberg

Front page of Cnn.com

This thread LAWL

BeijingDaze (excellent music blog, y'all)

Pangbian'r (another music blog)

• Webslave
    Webslave wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_Windows :p

• Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:

- Netvibes.com

- gmail

- youtube: Nouvelle Vague - Too Drunk To Fuck

- CityWeekend: Sanlitun restaurants directory

- WLIB

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

Gmail
    WLIB (duhrrr)
    Wikipedia
    Create Digital Music
    Create Digital Motion
    BBC News
    Caixin
    Danwei
    Hidden Harmonies

• Mya
    Mya wrote:
    WLIB My qq zone Office OA system Taobao Google Songtaste Hotmail

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.