Discussion » Film & TV » "The Inside Job", We should Watch!

• A.w
    A.w wrote:

'Inside Job' provides a comprehensive analysis of the global financial crisis of 2008, which at a cost over $20 trillion, caused millions of people to lose their jobs and homes in the worst recession since the Great Depression, and nearly resulted in a global financial collapse. Through exhaustive research and extensive interviews with key financial insiders, politicians, journalists, and academics, the film traces the rise of a rogue industry which has corrupted politics, regulation, and academia. It was made on location in the United States, Iceland, England, France, Singapore, and China.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

looks very interesting.

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

I blame the pen that one guy was holding, you know the one.

• Micky
    Micky wrote:

@Ami Li, Do you mean or does the movie said that Obama caused the recession or the 20trillion whatever was in Obama's bank account?

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Micky! Amy wishes she could cast her vote to Palin, she is a charismatic tea partier:) She is the skill to get the US out this mess...Besides, Obama is a muslim, he can sell the country to Bin Laden, what do you expect from him?

High Priest

• Shane
    Shane wrote:

I'll watch it. Who funded the filming of this movie? I never trust films like this because they are often have "hidden" funding from people with political motivation.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Ami, as some clever fellow said a couple days ago, (Da Fan?) the best an American president could hope to do would be nothing whatsoever. Little George Bush probably did the most of any president in history.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I've become so estranged from US politics that I am now a single-issue voter. But instead of my single issue being abortion, immigration, or capital gains tax rates, my single issue is the apocalypse. I will choose the candidate who I think has the greatest chance of bringing about the end of the world in the shortest possible amount of time.

That's why I'm voting Palin/Kate in 2012.

Who could resist affixing that decal to the rear bumper of their automobile?

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

In all honesty, the Ming/Dando combination in 2012 might bring about the apocolypse just as fast as the Palin/(who is Kate?) ticket.

What with the mandatory post-natal abortion for most and the reclassification of the entire American military for defensive purposes only (and relocation to Taiwan.)

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

I do agree Ming and Dando ticket could bring apolocalypse, but can't agree it could be as faster as Palin/Kate, people, u deserve better than those ones, trust me.

Amy__are u backtrackiing or what? You expressed your remorse for casting ur vote on Ossama Obama.

Now u r say he is not trying to fix the economy problem, are sure over this? Just wanna get some proof...

I had alot of discussion before the elections, this guy is elected in a very worse time of humankind history...as 莫明 said, Bush "Little George Bush probably did the most of any president in history". He knows why he can't speak since he left the office. He broke things apart... and it's not the situation that just started 2 years ago! Many people have talking about recession for long and no one did want to hear that. MCcain/Palin clueless as they were didn't understand this till recession was in the maternity...

As I say, a lot of restructurations are needed, and it may take many years, of decades to fix the problem. US is almost on the same path as Europ, nothing coming from there anymore, consumerismerist countries.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.