Discussion » Dating & Romance » Will China Ban Naked Wedding Photos?

• 外交猫
    外交猫 wrote:

Fuck all this Skype shit, there's a serious emergency brewing in this country:

Will China Ban Naked Wedding Photos?

A rather odd trend has been developing in China involving naked portraits of newly-weds. There are two options; the couple can either be posed wearing absolutely nothing at all or with sheets (or leaves) placed strategically across their bodies.

The Shanghai Wedding Trade Association for photographers is pressing the government to ban any studio that engages in this practice, claiming that it disrespects the institution of marriage.

READ THE REST OF THIS TERRIFYING ANNOUNCEMENT HERE. READ IT NOW BEFORE YOU ARE TOO LATE.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

NOOOOOOOO!

It's always been my family's dream that I and my future wife should have naked wedding photos to hang over our marriage bed where we would try to concieve a son. Shanghai Wedding Trade Association will ruin everything!

• 外交猫
    外交猫 wrote:

They'll probably make a rule soon that if you want to pose naked in your wedding photos the bride and groom have to show their 户口 cards clearly in the photo to ensure they actually had the right to get married in Shanghai, or whatever the fuck the wierd law is.

No nudity without the 户口 hanging around your neck!

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

琪琪,户口怎么限制婚姻?请解释,我不了解这个问题。

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

naked everything are getting popular... 

• Martin Svean
    Martin Svean wrote:

uh whats to stop someone from making their own photos.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

琪琪,我刚看了。谢谢你的解释。现在才明白中国的现代传统要求男人结婚前买房子……要不然,生孩子是非法的 :-p

户口系统还留多少年?我才7年后就灭了。

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.