Discussion » Dating & Romance » how to get a girl and keep her?is money better wea

• Shy Shark
    Shy Shark wrote:

girls are so hard for me to understand,she pushes u back when u're tryin to approach and pulls u back when u go away,it confuses me,but what is the most difficult  for me is to know the better way to get em,do I need paper or sweet tongue and charisma,once u get em,how to keep em?for me they seem to never being satisfied so I wonder if money would keep em,for those who are good at talkin,can u keep usin that weapon for so long to keep her?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... dont people "listen" these days?

• Kay
    Kay wrote:

definitely the sweet tongue, i am sure that you've already read story of Adam and Eve in the Eden Garden... the sanke use the charm.....

telling you how girls mind use to work, its all about subliminal message code.....

• №❶ Passioη

P.G 22 - Read Between the Lines

'Reverse psychology' gets em better than sweet talk can. 'good sex' keeps em longer than money can. Perhaps you're too young for this kinda reality.

Happy New Year

• Bobo
    Bobo wrote:

can i join ?

Keep em,,, indeed i have no idea ,,but for girl ,if she really like you and want be with you longer then sometimes sweet gifts or talk ,,,or sometimes small care is all useful and important , 

Girl not really care big things,, 

If money is useful for this girl ,is better to say good bye to her , cause she loves money not you . 

remember care is most important 

• Solveig Smørdal Botn

maybe sex is the best...personal opinion...

• Kay
    Kay wrote:

keller lee you mean good sex or just sex ?

• Solveig Smørdal Botn

if she only loves money,just sex~that's better~trust me~

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ...

Keller ... with respect to most of the things you had said in the past, there was certainly not much surprise :)

Eddie ... do you want a girl for "keeps", or just for fun? If it is for fun, then there is nothing I can help you with, or if it is for "keeps", then as Qwertryt and Luna said, you need to care about her, show her what you are, and give her a chance to know you ... and by the way, in most long-term relationships that I have observed, money and sweet talk are NEVER enough to "keep" her, because relationships are not always rosy, and the two of you have to deal with both happiness and sadness together ...

• Jenelyn Tambago

If a girl likes you enough, speacially chinese girls, they will keep you, not the other way arround...and they won't let go...

They will even clean your MSN contact list...etc...etc

Mine is not like that, but I've seen so muh cases like this...woooooo

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Buffalo ... yours cleaned out your MSN?

• xxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxx wrote:

Man.how many time have we heard this question. lol. no offense. 

Anywho, I know you've heard this a million times, i am gonna say it again "BE YOURSELF", don't be a POSER.Thats the secret, be yourself, use what you got, money,sweet tongue. Although, using your money is not always the best idea, unless you want to attract gold diggers. Be confident, get off your butt and go talk to her, ask her out, girls like confident guys.

PS, its not always easy though, if it was tht easy, we could jst get whatever girl we like.

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:
    Clean up MSN list? I would do it if I am 20. That's naive bahavior. ... I agree with Luna and Qiqi. I think care and security is the most thing we do really appreciated. As a girl, smart guy and low key personality with care and romance is ideal type. Nowadays, I dont think man can behave like man most of the time and that is the reason girls are becoming quite bossy and loudmouthed. Money is important, but we dont really expect a prince from wealthy family, but a smart guy who knows how to get rich by his own hands. Rich but lazy guy wont last longer.
  • Simen Stensvoll

if she is in love with u,ur shit would be sweet too

but if she is not so into u,and u want to keep her around,then u have to do something to please her.yes,money would work in the  most efficient way.but if u don't have so much money,try these:

1\good sex

2\talk to her after the good sex

3\  good breakfast

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

if in the future I have a daughter, I will not educate her for be a perfect useless, so the issue of look for a husband with money will not important for her.

btw, -good talker- is eufemism for -cunnilingus-???

• Jenelyn Tambago

lol, of course not mine...i would hit her in the head with a cabbage roll...
    but is a certain cousin of a certain who...if you know what i mean. And to add up, in the end there are many tricks to pick up a girl. but to keep them just be a nice guy. And don't become boring either...

Never stop "wooing" them....hahaha heard that on Bing Bang Theory xD

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

Be real with yourself! Most women don't like fake shiz,  even after the realization of a boyfriend with cash on hand 24/7. -+ Blandness (we call it lame) will end it quick. Also, to some, a perverse nature can defiantly paint a picture of things 2 come real or not.

Talk is cheap and necessary but the integrity of the message makes the all difference.If a thief told you that your uncle(Ding Dong) needed help would you not go and check?

So my 2 cents is to be a little of each for your lady while staying true 2 you brah.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.