Discussion » Film & TV » Your favourite film or tv show lines你最喜欢的电影电视台词,拿出

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:
    heyyyyyyyyyyy I believe there are some particular lines in the films and tv shows that caught your "ears" before,don't be lazy and let's share together.
  • Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:
    yeah i remember that one,serena said it right my recent favorite one is : Kid 1: I'm a colonel. Kid 2: No,colonel has mustache. Kid 1: I don't have mustache,but i got temper. not original,hahaha,anyone knows the movie?
  • Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:
    what movie that is JZ
  • Sally
    Sally wrote:

“fuck the rule" -1900

• JOSH
    JOSH wrote:

“冒充上流社会,哪有上流啊?全是下流。这就是一帮寄生虫,骗吃骗喝骗炮打” from 非2

• Einsteinna
    Einsteinna wrote:

"我以为,酒要一口一口地喝,路要一步一步地走,步子迈大了,容易扯着蛋!"---<让子弹飞>(Let the Bullets Fly)

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

Pretty much all of the dialogue from Arrested Development is pure gold.

• kö
    1. 当我站在瀑布前,觉得非常的难过,我总觉得,应该是两个人站在这里。----- -《春光乍泻》 2. one is always on a strange rode,watching strange scenery and listening to strange music .then one day , you will find that the things you try hard forget are already gone .------蓝莓之夜 3. in you life, there will at least one time that you forgot yourself for someone, asking for no result, no company ,no ownership no love , just ask for meeting you in my most beautiful years ----恋恋笔记本 4. son of a bitch ----<< lost >>
  • Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:
    aha maggie好执着敬业,好长的一段你怎么记住的。 蓝莓之夜挺不错的我隐约记得这句话。SHAN,你把SON OF A BITCH也归进来啦,让我不由怀念SAWYER
  • kö
    哈哈 是啊 我 觉得 他 超级有型···喜欢他 多于 Jack 还有 hogo 我也喜欢···
  • Amie
    Amie wrote:

Year after year, twenty something women come to NY city in search of the two "L"s, labels and love.Twenty years ago,I was one of them.Having got an ex for labels early,I concentrated on my search for love, turns out, a is not easy to find when it comes to love.

My thoughts go out to you,my immortal beloved. I can live only wholly with you, or not at all.

Be calm my life, my all. only by calm consideration of our existence can we achieve our purpose to live together.

Dressed head to toe in love,and that's the one label that never goes out of style.

Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they just need to run free til they find someone just as wild to run with them."

------------------------------------------ALL From SEX and the CITY

• Garina Y
    Garina Y wrote:
    Oopus i like this part Amiea! thx for sharing that! my favorite part is quite simple: Why the BAD things always happens to a GOOD person!!!! ---Ross fr Friends especially comes with Ross' 灰常灰常贱的表情!!!!
  • Coma
    Coma wrote:

The hardest part is learn to talk.

• Simen Stensvoll

• Linda Marie Hylander

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

古伦木,古伦木。。。傻逼!  --阳光灿烂的日子

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

This is not the love story, but a story about love. ---(original sin 2001)

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.