Discussion » Nonsense » carefull what ur eyes see and what ur ears hear,it

• Shy Shark
    Shy Shark wrote:

I got a question?whats good in being called bad,why are people are becoming proud of being bad?why is that cool in these days when it used to be a shame,why are people becoming so evil,I think this is an influence from the music and movies they see,and the more u into that is the more u'll becoming like what u see in movies or hear in the songs out there

• Simen Wangberg

"I think this is an influence from the music and movies they see,and the more u into that is the more u'll becoming like what u see in movies or hear in the songs out there"

I know, seriously. Damn kids and their rock music. GET OFF MY LAWN!

Give me a break.

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

as a issue of fashion? maybe because the current world sucks and is running to the third world war, so this style is a good shroud, catch the nihilistic feeling

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... for a moment, I thought this is another post-heart-broken story ...

Mike ... you make me feel old ... hahaha ...

Eddie ... it is more about what is trendy ... and it includes music, TV and movies ...

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Well, well, well, that's the trend today___ Children were taught to obey to their parents, today parents have to obey to their children. We can see how young people react around the world. the made France stand still for days. In Angland recently, Prince Charles was lucky to survive scare with his bitch... oh sorry his wife.

Our society is accepting and applauding bad. We can see how Lady Gaga has been one of the most influencial person in the world, Jesus, where are we going?

In the States, we see even a dictionary awarding Sarah Palin with an English which doesn't exist "Refudiate"...http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/09/07/sarah-palins-refudiate-ta_n_707568.html

what young people see, their games, the environment, really is full of mess and their behavior have messed up.

High Priest

• Simen Wangberg

"We can see how Lady Gaga has been one of the most influencial person in the world, Jesus, where are we going?"

From the few interviews I've seen and read, Lady Gaga sounds like an intelligent and well-spoken individual, which is more than I can say for many (most?) politicians, particularly Sarah Palin. And her music isn't even that bad.

This happens in every generation, you guys. Old people are always talking shit about how the younger generation are messed up, lost, immoral, etc. Like there is some strange sense of pride in being the "last" generation to preserve order before the young'ns come in and bring about the destruction of modern society with their sex, drugs and rock & roll.

But you know what? The world keeps turning, doesn't it?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... and dont forget, before Lady GG, we had Madonna and Janet Jackson ...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

The problem is that nobody makes their own pies anymore.

The next thing you know, people stop saying sir and ma'am, family institutions fall apart, and I come over to your house and fuck your pets.

• Simen Wangberg

Sorry Maggie, but I love this comic and your post gives me an excuse to just leave this here.

• Simen Wangberg

Just do whatever, man.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.