Discussion » Ask a Foreigner » who likes Obama? How about Tony Blair?

• 琪琪
    琪琪 wrote:

Who loves Obama?

It is said that Tony Blair is one of the men British hate most, true?

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

The most hated person in Britain is Margret Thatcher.

Tony Blair was pretty shit. I was definitely not a fan. I'd take him over Gordon Brown or David Cameron any day though. Britain hasn't really had a "good" leader at any point recently. Then again what actually makes a good leader?

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

Yeah, it's impossible to make a whole country happy. Doesn't matter who you are.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Obama's the best president we've had in a while. He isn't going to be remembered well, though. He's a rebound fuck. America just got out of a really awful and abusive relationship with George W. Bush, and decided to experiment with someone new and exotic.

• Ed Legend
    Ed Legend wrote:

I would say Brown is more hated where Blair is simply disliked, personally speaking.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

I'd definitely take Obama over Blair, since Blair supported Bush's war and Obama opposed it. Unfortunately, American presidents don't have the legal authority to do anything good. They can only choose between evil and eunich.

Godafather, we can't talk about 胡萝卜 or 温度, but I believe criticism of anyone out of office is allowed, other than 毛儿, of course.

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:
    作为一个外国人,是否喜欢别的国家的领导人,自然和他是对世界做好事儿还是做坏事儿有关。鉴于美国国家性质决定它只可能对世界多做坏事儿或少做坏事儿,一个“优秀”的美国总统自然应该是一个什么都不干,或者什么都没干成的总统。从这个意义上,我还是喜欢小奥的。至于布莱尔,布什的跟班儿,谈不上好还是坏。鉴于他年轻的时候也当过小混混,姑且喜欢吧。 胡萝卜和温度嘛,我也不知道他们人怎么样,只能说,如果他们是好人,那也没生对年代。政治垄断组织的头目,这个身份已经决定一切啦~
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

QiQi, we actually can talk about those two right, since they are well regarded and no longer in office?

If I want to say 胡萝卜挺好, can I? Or will any discussion of carrots be censored?

• Kay
    Kay wrote:

please dont you guys even dream about this, otherwise we will need to buy some VPN to post threads in here, as god father says, its easy to ask the question about my friend Obama or tony blair... 

i would like to see those hanzi writters to ask the about their own leaders... he he he

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... probably sentimental, or just the accent ... Tony wins this one ...

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

oops, I meant to say, if I want to say that carrots make China healthy and strong to defend against the Japanese and Americans, can I say that?

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.