Discussion » Nonsense » I'mma fuggin' leave!

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I'm leaving Beijing in approximately one month, to visit home for the first time in almost three years. Wish me luck. I might not come back.

OH WAIT WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?

Yeah. Pillar of this online community, I am. This whole place will fall apart without me, right? 'Cuz I'm the glue that holds you all together (at least it looks like glue...)

However, chances are I'll be back in mid-March, 'cuz Michigan holds fuck all opportunities for me, except for farming.

But if I am coming back, I've resolved to learn Chinese. I understand that Global Village (地球村) is cheap and convenient, which are really my main requirements. I'm pretty sure that as long as I'm in a classroom environment, I'm going to make progress even if I've got a weak teacher.

Basically, I'm tired of getting F'd in the A by employers who tell me not to worry about getting a Z visa. It makes solid financial sense for me to pay tuition instead of fucking around with expensive business visas every few months.

What say you, citizens?

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:
    hehe wowowowo ML,lie again , u even dont know him. haha Dando:will arrqange a time this weekend to meet `````````before u leave ,so will contect u later .and MS.also come
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Oh but I'll most likely be back. I've got a round-trip ticket. I'm just exaggerating my chances of staying in Michigan so as to increase my chances of getting a couple of goodbye-one-night-stands before I get on the plane in February.

By the way, I've got a shitty but cheap siheyuan-style apartment in a hutong near Houhai. 1800 RMB/month. It's a fuck-awesome place to spend Spring Festival, although the heating is weak. Anyone interested in picking up the lease?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Jenny+King told me that Maggie digs you ... one more, and you have yourself a goodbye-3P ...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@DingDong:Maggie is a 3P in one package.

@Bridget: Actually, it's a modern studio apartment on the inside. It's got a small kitchen and a bathroom with a toilet and shower with hot water. I call it a shanzhai siheyuan because it was built in 2008 and they must have destroyed a real siheyuan to build it.

It's near Deshengmen Nei Dajie.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Yangfang Hutong?

• Simen Stensvoll

when u come back we would do language exchange.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Exchanging languages all over the place, Minimy.

• Simen Stensvoll

i want to do it with u only^^^,Dando  Z

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Minimy, But that doesn't fit into the 3P equation!

• Simen Stensvoll
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

Minimy, wtf? Is our arrangement not exclusive?

Also, if Dando leaves, I'm leaving too.

Dando, how the hell is it that you don't already speak Chinese? Me and Gu couldn't figure out why a litterate fucker like yourself wouldn't be on that shit.

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:
    3P ?hahaahah only one Maggie that i cant handle ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Well, I speak a tiny bit. But it's embarrassingly bad for someone who has been here as long as I have. But I guess it's pretty good for someone who's never set foot in a classroom.

My rationale: it'd have been a waste to go half-assed and just take oral Chinese classes on the side. I wanna go in with both balls and learn how to write.

Also, I blame bong-hits and vidyagaems.

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:
    Aw... finally, but this early? ! This is pretty much an early trolling farewell which hunting 3P or fresh ONS... hmmm... I dont know if Im gonna miss you, but I would be totally and desperately missing you if in case you wont come back on March... ; D 再见。。见 。。 见。。。见。。见。。。。。waving my hand...
  • Corinne Wang
    Corinne Wang wrote:

if anyone is doing a 3some so called good bye ons, i hope that i could be allowed to be there and watch this. Cuz thats one of my new year's fantasies if i ever got some.

a swinger's party.

Do it, do it before 2012 comes.

• Ekki
    Ekki wrote:

*yawn*

he goes, he comes back..

*clicks onto lamebook*

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I'll miss you too, Ekki.

• Simen Stensvoll

@莫明, don't be so mean to me

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Dando, obviously there is a request on the table, I think that's gonna be a great farewell landmark for you, which one do you prefer? 3some, swing or orgy?

• 外交猫
    外交猫 wrote:

I know Michigan is a fucking backwater, but I'm pretty sure they have the internet there.  Never seeing Dando while he's in Michigan will be surprisingly similar to never seeing Dando while he's in Beijing.

I know this is true because I myself have never even been to China.  I've just been stalking you fuckers from Kansas this whole time.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Desmond: Orgy. If I am to be honored with any deviant sexual shenanigans, I'd like it to be a community event.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... Dando ... selling tickets? need an agent to represent you?

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.