Discussion » Nonsense » Anybody needs any help?? Share here and Solve it t

• Amanda Wei
    Amanda Wei wrote:

As title~~

seems nonsense haha but for New Year New Begin~~~

i'm sure there r lots of guys who need some help in Beijing~~

maybe i can help lil but not all so need to share ur problem at here and discuss it together. Maybe lucky u can meet some expert of ur problem and fix them easily! lol

about me~ i can help lil about translate, travel guide, or any about Beijing, Tokyo, and Scotland ~~~ 

and sure thing is that i need help to~~~ not emergency ~~~ just wanna learn some French in case to use it !! hohoho is there any good advise to learn it in Beijing or Tokyo??? French-spoken Friends weeeeelcom!!!! haha~~~

and wanna know which is more popular, more helpful for travelling, French or Spanish??? 

Happy and Lucky New Year Everybody!!!!!! \>w</

• Iain Bonner
    Iain Bonner wrote:

beautiful scenery and castles in scotland. i'm from the lake district, very close to scotland. i miss those green rolling hills, the air, those old stone walls 

• Webslave
    Webslave wrote:

isnt Loch Ness in Scotland? And Giant's Causeway! Damn, i'd love to go and explore the highlands and islands there, one day.

• Iain Bonner
    Iain Bonner wrote:

Webslave - Yes Loch Ness is in Scotland. Big Nessie is in there somewhere. The Giant's Causeway is in Northern Island. Love to go there and take a look and drink a black black guinness : )

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.