Discussion » Nonsense » Need clubber's advise, both guys and ladies!

• Zhou Bing
    Zhou Bing wrote:

I go clubbing with friends from time to time. Not a party animal type at all. Everything goes great except talking or dancing with ladies. I'm not a super hot/cute type of guy but not ugly either. I'm a bit shy when it comes to walking up to a girl and initiate a converstation. Is it because I'm not confident enough in myself that they reject me when I ask them to dance?

What do girls want? a lot of ppl say it's all about the game but I have no clue what it means.

I know there r lots of "experienced" ppl in this forum so can anyone help me out?

any advice from a guy or girl would be appreciated.

I'm Asian (half Chinese) by whe way.

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

this is good thing to be a shy person actually.. Assholes do not shy and they dont care so much... so you wanna be one of them? 

Anyway, Happy New Year Half Chinese Boy...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... Stephanie had obviously met a few too many of this particular species at clubs or other similar places? I wont mind knowing some of your stories, if you dont mind sharing ... heehee ...

Bing ... may I ask, were you the only child?

I believe that everyone has their own times and places ... I myself cant/dont drink (one beer?) and I hate/dont smoke, so I dont "club" much ... and my advice, as silly as it might be, is that if club scene is not your style, dont force yourself ...

Like Stephanie said, some girls are attracted to shy guys (even the pretend ones, heehee), so if you are the shy type, well, be yourself ...

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

Uncle, hmm...  I dont normally look attractive to those so called assholes.. not that pretty enough I guess... neither do my bad temper... sigh... 

I love shy boy I guess... well, it can be double standard sometimes...  Cuter assholes can be a killer to girls .... aww.. shame.. all about good looking... 

• Sebastian Taxerås

Thanks guys.

Maybe u're right. Clubbing is not for me. but how do other ppl do it? really curious.

What do they have that i don't ?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... Bing ... call this "freak of nature" ... some people are "good" (or bad?) in clubs, some people are good on stage ...

• Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:

Seriously Bing, do not listen to those people. Please!

If "being yourself" didn't bring you anywhere with the ladies so far, and if you think that's a problem for you, then not changing anything to yourself will not suddenly magically change the results!

The thing is not "don't try to be someone you don't want to be" but "try to be who you really want to be".

I think you should actually be willing to change not specifically regarding this particular topic, I just think if you stop changing, you're not making any progress in your life. And you should always target at being a better person.

So if you're not happy with who you are right now, DO CHANGE!

As for how to pick up girls, the internet is overfilled with advice on that so I'm sure you'll find all the info you need if you just start looking for it.

Well you can also become very rich and hire a girl, if you can cover all her expense and give her a house and whatever, you can certainly find one that'll happily suck all your money in exchange for company!

Or you can become a monk of whatever religion that forbids you to have sex or any kind of relationship with girls.

Or go to Thailand and become a girl yourself.

And remember to always only wear green underwear, girls really dig that, it's like magic! And you don't even need to show them!

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Haha, good advice from Saibo...

The guys in the club (besides the really good looking one or two) get girls because they're confident. They're confident because they don't care if/who they get, so there is no fear of rejection. I'm not one of those guys, because I wouldn't want the list of D-list girls they hook up with on their way to and from the occasional B-list girl.

If you do want to be like them, just work up to it. Go find the ugliest, fattest girl in the club and ask her to dance. You know she won't refuse you, so you'll be confident about it, and there you go. When you can do that indiscriminantly, you'll occasionally get to bang a B-list girl, and may dance with an A-list girl or two (you won't get to bang them, because what makes them A-list girls is that they don't eff around with those STD-infested guys in the clubs.

In all seriousness though, I think it's usually extremely high levels of testosterone that makes guys act like that, and I don't think you have it. Do you really want to be like that? How about staying away from the club and doing something fun instead?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahaha ... 莫明 ... that sounds so "American Pie" ... or for the older generations, very "Porky" like ...

• Erik Røger
    Erik Røger wrote:

Your the king do what you like, no fear!

Be Al Pacino in Scarface!! You fuck with me your fucking with the best!!!

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

我想请问一下,楼上是否智力迟钝?

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

JBY, friend - Just Be Yousef.

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

By that of course I mean actor Nedal Yousef.

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

I'm a bit shy when it comes to walking up to a girl and initiate a converstation

For that you can try this, each time you don´t talk with the girl that you wish to talk, you pay to one of your friends 100 RMB (or a kick in your balls, whatever you prefer, you only need that be painful for you) after some time, your mind will associate that bad things happen with you don´t not talk with girls when you want to do it. And in the end all this will be like a funny game.

Take a look how Pavlov did it with the dog, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classical_conditioning#Pavlov.27s_experiment

XD

• Erik Røger
    Erik Røger wrote:

is that at me Bedtyger??

Shut your mouth!!

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

哈哈,我很诚心地问。但是他写中文时我起码知道他是啥意思……写英文时我咋想也想不明白。

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:
    ahah . temptation and a shy guy
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Adolfo, what if Bing finds that he likes being kicked in the balls?

• Sebastian Taxerås

haha Jenny~ Right, I think it's just a temptation.

@Zhangyang didn't go to club this weekend.

Maybe this weekend I'll go, I know always being urself is kinda hard.

Especially in clubs.bars

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

叮噹叔叔 @ I intuit that sexual sadomasochism is forbidden in china (althought working like a masochistic, no), so in this case he should travel to europe and contact with a Lady of pain, right?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Adolfo, excuse me, though that might be forbidden, it seems that you have spent too much time on Funshion, sorry, I meant your work, but not enough time in the forum ... or if you have paid any attention here at all, you would for sure have noticed there are many girls here who like to bring pain to the guys ... ...

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

叮噹叔叔@ hahaha, you know, this´s reminds that me time ago, talking with a french friend, he told me that he had noticed that chinese women punch and bulling very easily and with pleasure to their boyfriends or husbands. His theory was that their learn this watching the cartoons... 喜羊羊与灰太狼....
    and now, when i was looking a pic to post here, i found this in a website:

Recently, a book published in July 2009 called "Every Woman Loves Grey Wolf" became very popular among young women. It tells young ladies that it's a wonderful thing to marry or change their husbands into a man like Grey Wolf. Here is a brief introduction of the book.....

more here
    http://english.cri.cn/7146/2009/08/30/2041s512334.htm

God!! i didn´t know about the dark side of chinese women, funshion makes me a social noob in china!!!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahahahahaha ... hurray to Chinese animation, even a French guy knows about 喜羊羊与灰太狼 ...

FYI, my MSN mug shot is the Grey Wolf animation, but I chose it purely by accident :)

• Simen Wangberg

Jesus Christ. Seriously this is like the fourth time someone has asked how to find D-22 in the last few days. I might just start a new thread with a goddamn map.

Maggie - D-22 is on Chengfu Lu. Exit Wudaokou subway station and go west, the club will be on the left side of the street. Takes about 10-15 minutes to walk there from the subway.

Or just Google it FFS.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

d22 酒吧
    邮政编码: 100084
    北京市海淀区成府路242号

010 6265 3177  

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:
    ...........................................................................................!!
  • Kenneth Pettersen
    You are not drunk enough. Alcohol will give you lots of courage.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.