Discussion » Nonsense » How to report an abusive member here?

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

"@Draven...I really cared how people to look at me....like you know you are so ugly......right? you are very really ugly........i think i had never seen anyone like you such ugly........where is your parent? kill them too....please....you know how to kill all of your ugly family, right?....LOL" Kate abuser

Please, we are going too far here, I heard Kate is an admin in this site, how can she just keep on insulting and abusiing people in this way? With these offensive words, is she making her parents happy to talk to people in this way? Please, there should be off limit in here.

I can't count the number of people she has abused here...

High Priest

• Klisklass Kjærlighet

Desmond, Dude, never mind, we come here for fun, but for someone its life. cant blame it :) We need to find an asylum, hope that helps :)

one last word for Kate, LOOSER!!  

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

Why would you report Kate? Best thing on this forum ever.

• Xiao
    Xiao wrote:

Just let it go. It's fine. Anybody feels deeply hurt and needs a friendly hug?

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Shadow, I do agree with you, I hope she undestand:)

• 外交猫
    外交猫 wrote:

Kate is a shitstorm of awfulness -- she is this week's Worst Person In The World.  However, without her this place would be dull as hell.  So I definitely don't want to "report" her or get her into any touble.

• Simen Stensvoll
    I think Kate a symbol of the end of this fucking year
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

Anyone can say whatever they want here as long as it is legal. At least that's how I understand it.

If you don't like it, stop encouraging it with attention.

Fuck you all, and merry Christmas!

• Micky
    Micky wrote:
    Do not be suprised if Kate wins this year's award in WLIB ... Hey kate seems you carry juju for pen

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.