Discussion » Current Events » Don't ask, don't tell

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Isn't it possible that in the near future the US could elect a gay President as don't ask don't tell policy has been repealed?

Will it be okay? Just wondering

High Priest

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

ಠ_ಠ

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@琪琪 ,

It's a euphmism for a policy that forbid openly gay people to serve in the U.S. military.

Gone soon and good riddance.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@ Beijing Jiena, it's just a question I have rest so that I can get some insight.

In my humble view, a lesbian would make a better President than a gay, gay would be a drama isn't it? Imagine a a gay president acting like a girl, what a drama:)

• 外交猫
    外交猫 wrote:

America's first tranny president: 2024.  You heard it here first.

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:
    they are just a group of pple who enjoy .... anus anus anus anus .....
  • Simen Wangberg

"they are just a group of pple who enjoy .... anus anus anus anus ....."

Best description of male homosexuality that I've heard in awhile. Although enjoying anus is not limited to this particular group, depending on what you mean by "enjoying".

Also, DADT doesn't really have anything to do with running for or being elected to the United States presidency. Gay president is decades away at least.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

What I thought was funny about this was the 60 day moratorium before implementation of the new policy. What exactly takes time to figure out how to implement here? Don't they just continue not asking?

I wouldn't vote for a male homosexual or a straight female president, but I would definitely vote for a lesbian president. I just can't trust something that's attracted to guys.

• Ola Sande
    Ola Sande wrote:

ಠ_ಠ

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:
    ಠ__-
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

ಠ_ರೃ

I do say. They let any kind of rabble on the Internets now, don't they?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

"they are just a group of pple who enjoy .... anus anus anus anus ....."

You wouldn't know what's gay even if you were riding a dick up a (man's) asshole.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Qiqi, my gf was actually a lesbian, and she didn't like me or other men at all. I trust her. But no, I think there's got to be something wrong with people who like guys. I mean c'mon, just look at us. Why would someone with good judgement be attracted to men?

• Simen Wangberg

"Why would someone with good judgement be attracted to men?"

Because we can open jars and change light bulbs

It's just pragmatic.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

莫明 I heeard a les girl can't reach the G Point since your right touch hand is like her left hand rubbing her, what tricks did u use?

I sometime  think, it's kind of a waste when u see a wonder girl with falling for girl. An expert could have used this vehicle in an efficient way:)

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Desmond, I haven't heard that.

If your goal with women is efficiency, you're doing something wrong:)

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

莫明, don't you know splashing cash for a mercides Benz 600 compressor and driving it at 20 km/h means destroying and rusting the engin? 

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

莫明对女性有种莫名的something....不知道为什么

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.