Discussion » Nonsense » Merry Katemas

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Whether you appreciate it or not, the hard truth is that the dumbest motherfuckers on this forum consistently generate more interesting conversations than all of you smart-assed sarcastic insultocrats.

I declare this holiday season Katemas, in honor Kate--a troll par excellence--who has taught us that the true meaning of love is simply agreeing to hate the same person. And I love all of you right now.

I really do.

Oh my.

I'm getting veklemmt.

Talk amongst yourselves.

I'll give you a topic.

Neoliberalism is neither new nor liberal.

Discuss.

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

See when Hu Jintao steps down in 2012: Kate should step up.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Head of the Communist Party in 2012?

That would not be a step up for Kate. That would be a step down. When she is ready, when WE are NOT ready, Kate will arrive on the opalescent wings of clouds with a great flaming sword to cut and cauterize blackened bloody swaths through the sinners. And when her desire to punish evil is finally sated, she will open one of her six mouths and sing the song that ends the Earth.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Edited for harmony:

Ethan wrote:

Posted 9 seconds ago

[Kate is great!]

Wait a minute, maybe I was wrong on the other discussion when I said she was a creation of Jon Gu.  Maybe she's actually Sun returned from the dead!  He's come back as a woman!

Dando's right -- this forum is so much more fun and unifying when there is someone to shit on. Kate, whoever you are, don't leave us!

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

A̮̳͆̅͐͊̈́ͪ̚L̪̪̣̝̺͚̖ͨͥ̋̔͒̚L͍͑͛ͫ̍̃ͣͧ̀ ̣͚̼̭̭̤͚͗͋͊H̙ͯ̂A̳̽I̬̮͖͔̣̥͋̃̽̔̈ͧ͌ͅL̞̗̥̝̫̭͌̂̈ͦ ̝̝̝̰͕̖̥̫̽ͫ͒̇͛K̪̺͎̜̜̜̩̔ͫ̆̅̿͐ͤ͒͊ͅẠ̥̙̼̱̅ͯ̍͑T̮̻̗̒͊̌E̗̤͓̱͖̾̔̓́ͦͨͦ̎̋

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

ph'nglui mglw'nafh K'ate R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

• 外交猫
    外交猫 wrote:

Wait, Dando has a harmony button??  I want one!

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Be thankful that I am harmonizing your offensive posts and not deleting them completely. I am merciful, but our Lady of Pain is not.

Bedtyger wrote:

Posted 10 minutes ago

[Make sweet love to] Kate!!!!!!!! Who IS She????

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

And you would [make sweet love] to someone you don't even know? The Kate would not approve of that. No sir. Good golly, that's naughty.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I'm voting Palin/Kate in 2012.

• Garina Y
    Garina Y wrote:
    Ditto! I become a fun of the underlying key word lol
  • 外交猫
    外交猫 wrote:

Holy shit, you guys may have discovered the answer.  Keeping up my theme of Kate not being a real person: what if she's Sarah Palin in disguise?  That would explain all her hatred and inclination towards violence and abuse.

Think about it -- has anyone ever seen both Kate and Sarah Palin at the same time?

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

Shitty Katemas...... 

• Klisklass Kjærlighet

Katemas sounds like Fuckmas to me

• Garina Y
    Garina Y wrote:
    god...Draven, ur name just reminded me one of the posts i saw fr another "Kate"Topic conversation. So funny,pitty you! LOL Merry Xmas!
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Hey FUCKERS.

Would you please STOP saying mean and un-nice things about KKKate in my Ultra-Harmonious Katemas Safety Thread?

You're fucking up my qi.

• Simen Stensvoll
    Dando ,u r really a language genius, i admire u very much
  • pommie
    pommie wrote:

What saddens me is that young people these days don't even know the real meaning of Katemas.

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

In truth, neither do I.

What the balding f**k are you all talking about??

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.